Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Are Igbos From Israel Or Not? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Igbos From Israel Or Not? (377 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Igbos From Israel Or Not? by mekaboy(m): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2017
Please I read that some medical team from Israel are in Nigeria with the result to tell If Igbos are Israelites or not.

Does anyone have authentic details on the report?
Re: Are Igbos From Israel Or Not? by eezeribe(m): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2017
OK
Re: Are Igbos From Israel Or Not? by olapluto(m): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2017
mekaboy:
Please I read that some medical team from Israel are in Nigeria with the result to tell If Igbos are Israelites or not.

'If wars were won by propaganda, then Biafra would have won. Those days, they will broadcast on the radio that they've reached Lagos and are about to capture Lagos when in actual fact, they are struggling to hold down Enugu'- Godswill Akpabio.

2 Likes

Re: Are Igbos From Israel Or Not? by StarOfDavid(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2017
mekaboy:

Re: Are Igbos From Israel Or Not? by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2017
mekaboy:
[s]Please I read that some medical team from Israel are in Nigeria with the result to tell If Igbos are Israelites or not.

Does anyone have authentic details on the report? [/s]
Other Nigerian tribes...guess who is this? Afonja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Igbos From Israel Or Not? by Cooly100: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2017
olapluto:

'If wars were won by propaganda, then Biafra would have won. Those days, they will broadcast on the radio that they've reached Lagos and are about to capture Lagos when in actual fact, they are struggling to hold down Enugu'- Godswill Akpabio.

"If i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" (IBB 1993) cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

A Key Lesson From Mauritanian: Senate To Be Abolished, claims Useless & costly / Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Maduaburochukwu Obiano Is 62-years-old Toda / Mr President Buhari Is A Hypocrites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.