Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Interesting Peice Of History - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interesting Peice Of History (684 Views)

2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says / Bashorun Gaa - Historic Villain Or Victim Of History / June 12 1993 And The Lessons Of History By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Peice Of History by obiageIi(f): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2017
How interesting

Re: Interesting Peice Of History by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2017
Wow. And indeed they broke our backbone.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Peice Of History by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2017
Lalasticlala...This is an example of frontpage material.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Peice Of History by obiageIi(f): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2017
Apperently it turns out to be fake or atleat unreliable. I just came accross the indian version. Thanks naptu

Re: Interesting Peice Of History by naptu2: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Interesting Peice Of History by EmeeNaka: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2017
They have succeeded.
They brought Christianity, and completely depleted our culture and today, we are moving from pillars to post seeking for solution.
Also, those from Arabic peninsula brought Islam through the North and completely eliminated the culture of North and replacing it with militant tradition and today the North is ready to kill for simplest of reason.
Re: Interesting Peice Of History by myola(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2017
African fell into trap
Re: Interesting Peice Of History by dlondonbadboy: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2017
EmeeNaka:
They have succeeded.
They brought Christianity, and completely depleted our culture and today, we are moving from pillars to post seeking for solution.
Also, those from Arabic peninsula brought Islam through the North and completely eliminated the culture of North and replacing it with militant tradition and today the North is ready to kill for simplest of reason.

I Can not understand the negatives of Christianity...care to enlighten me? Care to enlighten this lost boy that I too may find my way?
Re: Interesting Peice Of History by wordproof: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2017
Wow!..and they succeeded
Re: Interesting Peice Of History by EmeeNaka: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

I Can not understand the negatives of Christianity...care to enlighten me? Care to enlighten this lost boy that I too may find my way?
did Christianity deplete our culture or left it intact?
If it depleted it, what do you have left?
Re: Interesting Peice Of History by obiageIi(f): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Announces 27 Industries To Get Tax Break with Pioneer Status / Watch First Videos Of Buhari In London Since He Left Nigeria For UK / Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.