Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Still On Nnamdi KANU Not Jobless,before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Still On Nnamdi KANU Not Jobless,before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission. (905 Views)

Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On Nnamdi KANU Not Jobless,before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission. by prodigy24: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2017
The question was simple and we gave the answer any other thing is you business

.. Afonja are not intelligent nor smart.
How do you measure the net worth of consultancy firm?

Ok let's assume your correct, how can less than £900 sustain two persons married?
You come online to make silly assumptions thinking everyone is stupid like y'all.I have always know you guys in twisting facts and propaganda, that is the area you excel very diligently.
If I did not listen to nnamdi KANU during his radio broadcast, I would have given in to you lots. But no, I was told a time like this will come, when you will be everywhere making unfounded claims,and dishing out propaganda, induced by ewedu. You remember how nnamdi KANU addressed them as Lagos Ibadan gutter brown envelope media. I have personally studied you guys and confirmed how you operate.

If nnamdi KANU was stupendously rich, you good for nothing descendants of fallen angel will still come and spew rubbish on how we follow money and don't respect anything. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
You sons and daughters of ugly creatures, will always say that we value money than anything.
Now the narrative has been changed you are dancing naked. Let it be known, that nnamdi KANU is the heir to the throne of his father, he has in the past rubbish the kingship, saying he is not interested in the throne too. He doesn't value things like that check his antecedents.

Ask yourselves why is he not cruising in the latest vehicle throughout his tour in the SE? you lots are jokers, nnamdi KANU knows, and understands how your media works, that is why he has albino to, equipped his followers with the information that you will continue spinning to feed your gullible. And people like me will continue to be your headache.
Nnamdi KANU has acknowledged how poor UK citizens are, he said it in America,during Igbo world congress "UK citizens have no Money, you Americans will do it"
Nnamdi is soo transparent that you can see everything,nothing is hidden about him, you can't even find a hole to puncture. grin grin grin

Now that you have found what he was doing in the UK what will be your next line of propaganda?
Maybe if he is actually a human being,or is he actually married to Uchechi? Or is he truly Igbo man? What next Ndi ojooor...?
I wish you happy Sunday, but go home and think another line of lies and false claim. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Still On Nnamdi KANU Not Jobless,before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission. by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2017
I fvcking wish all ye tribal bigots shall just pack away and leave Nigeria!
Y'll are the real problem.
Re: Still On Nnamdi KANU Not Jobless,before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission. by TechRev: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2017
Mariinee:
I fvcking wish all ye tribal bigots shall just pack away and leave Nigeria!
Y'll are the real problem.

Its same thing we been saying. But Nigeria no gree, seems she is scared there will be none left. Allow the problem to pack and go.
Re: Still On Nnamdi KANU Not Jobless,before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission. by dlondonbadboy: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2017
TechRev:

Its same thing we been saying. But Nigeria no gree, seems she is scared there will be none left. Allow the problem to pack and go.

I tire
Re: Still On Nnamdi KANU Not Jobless,before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission. by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2017
TechRev:

Be it Ibo, Yoruba or Hausa bigots, they should all go and leave Nigeria alone.

1 Like

Re: Still On Nnamdi KANU Not Jobless,before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission. by TechRev: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Be it Ibo, Yoruba or Hausa bigots, they should all go and leave Nigeria alone.

still same thing/ opinion allow the problem or problems pack and go. The kitchen getting warm or hot??
Re: Still On Nnamdi KANU Not Jobless,before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission. by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2017
Mariinee:
[s]I fvcking wish all ye tribal bigots shall just pack away and leave Nigeria!
Y'll are the real problem[/s].

Shameless Afonja man claiming a woman.

1 Like

Re: Still On Nnamdi KANU Not Jobless,before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission. by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2017
zurich1010:

Shameless Afonja man claiming a woman.
Lol. So says a dumb head.
Re: Still On Nnamdi KANU Not Jobless,before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission. by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Lol. So says a dumb head.

Shameless thing with no shame...

1 Like

Re: Still On Nnamdi KANU Not Jobless,before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission. by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2017
TechRev:

still same thing/ opinion allow the problem or problems pack and go. The kitchen getting warm or hot??
Oh,it's still cold.
Why? The tummy's getting whiny?
Re: Still On Nnamdi KANU Not Jobless,before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission. by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2017
zurich1010:

Shameless thing with no shame...
Goodbye, baby.wink
Re: Still On Nnamdi KANU Not Jobless,before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission. by UmuEri(m): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2017
prodigy24:
The question was simple and we gave the answer any other thing is you business

.. Afonja are not intelligent nor smart.
How do you measure the net worth of consultancy firm?

Ok let's assume your correct, how can less than £900 sustain two persons married?
You come online to make silly assumptions thinking everyone is stupid like y'all.I have always know you guys in twisting facts and propaganda, that is the area you excel very diligently.
If I did not listen to nnamdi KANU during his radio broadcast, I would have given in to you lots. But no, I was told a time like this will come, when you will be everywhere making unfounded claims,and dishing out propaganda, induced by ewedu. You remember how nnamdi KANU addressed them as Lagos Ibadan gutter brown envelope media. I have personally studied you guys and confirmed how you operate.

If nnamdi KANU was stupendously rich, you good for nothing descendants of fallen angel will still come and spew rubbish on how we follow money and don't respect anything. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
You sons and daughters of ugly creatures, will always say that we value money than anything.
Now the narrative has been changed you are dancing naked. Let it be known, that nnamdi KANU is the heir to the throne of his father, he has in the past rubbish the kingship, saying he is not interested in the throne too. He doesn't value things like that check his antecedents.

Ask yourselves why is he not cruising in the latest vehicle throughout his tour in the SE? you lots are jokers, nnamdi KANU knows, and understands how your media works, that is why he has albino to, equipped his followers with the information that you will continue spinning to feed your gullible. And people like me will continue to be your headache.
Nnamdi KANU has acknowledged how poor UK citizens are, he said it in America,during Igbo world congress "UK citizens have no Money, you Americans will do it"
Nnamdi is soo transparent that you can see everything,nothing is hidden about him, you can't even find a hole to puncture. grin grin grin

Now that you have found what he was doing in the UK what will be your next line of propaganda?
Maybe if he is actually a human being,or is he actually married to Uchechi? Or is he truly Igbo man? What next Ndi ojooor...?
I wish you happy Sunday, but go home and think another line of lies and false claim. cheesy cheesy cheesy
To be honest, I like the way scratch faces are talking about Kanu and concocting different stories rightly or wrongly. Truth is, they making him more popular. As i speak to you now, Nnamdi Kanu has become a household name in the whole of eastern Nigeria, and Nigeria as matter of fact.

So I am loving this. please let them continue...

2 Likes

Re: Still On Nnamdi KANU Not Jobless,before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission. by DocHMD: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2017
Ewedu mor0ns claimed Kanu paid for 4 years of British education in LGU with cowries. grin grin

Re: Still On Nnamdi KANU Not Jobless,before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission. by waledeji(m): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2017
UmuEri:
To be honest, I like the way scratch faces are talking about Kanu and concocting different stories rightly or wrongly. Truth is, they making him more popular. As i speak to you now, Nnamdi Kanu has become a household name in the whole of eastern Nigeria, and Nigeria as matter of fact.

The difference is that while you worship him blindly as your god in Ibo land,
Other part of the country sees him for what he is.... A jobless, nonentity, manner less, attention seeking hopeless eediot undecided undecided undecided
Re: Still On Nnamdi KANU Not Jobless,before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission. by omenko: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
[s]
waledeji:

Other part of the country sees him for what he is.... A jobless, nonentity, manner less, attention seeking hopeless eediot undecided undecided undecided
[/s]
Shatap

1 Like

Re: Still On Nnamdi KANU Not Jobless,before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission. by prodigy24: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
UmuEri:

Same here, i give no damn about their opinion.
Re: Still On Nnamdi KANU Not Jobless,before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission. by prodigy24: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
[s]
waledeji:

[/s]
I have never seen where a nonentity, jobless and mannerledd person make more headlines than the president.
He gives you sleepless night, now you're discussing restructuring. Lol

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari / Some Youths In My Home Town Are Still Missing After Operation Python Dance! / What Buhari Told Trump – Onyeama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.