Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives (2779 Views)

Arochukwu Customary Court Bears Imo 29 Years After Creation Of Abia (photos) / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by Freegift75: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2017
The Senate is considering a serious measure to abolish prostitution in Nigeria.

A senator raised the motion during the last plenary that many other countries in the world have considered homosexuality, gay and prostitution as constitutional practices in their countries, but we have to look into ways of reducing prostitution in this country by enacting constitutional mandate that a man must marry atleast 3 wives.

According to the senator, (if a man is surrounded with atleast three wives at home, he will not be able to look outside again.)

The recent population estimated women to be more in circulation than men and this is one of the reasons women flirt all about looking for who to satisfying their sexu.al ego.

This however is a welcome development as it also biblical where 7women are lobbying to be with just a man.

Hope this will bring about the CHANGE we all long for

3 Likes

Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by Angeleena(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2017
not for the Igbo's...but afonjas go like dis one wella,addicted to to ass,black amala,and owambe...

12 Likes

Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by Okoroawusa: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2017
If this is TRUE, then d senate is not serious.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by zionmade1: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2017
Angeleena:
not for the Igbo's...but afonjas go like dis one wella,addicted to to ass,black amala,and owambe...
sweetheart u look too pretty for the job of a nairaland tribalist. even if everyone here is a tribalist must u join them?

5 Likes

Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by waledeji(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2017
Angeleena:

You are right,
Eebos only interested in the laws that will make drug peddling, kidnapping, prostitution and baby factory a legal business in Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by muyinet: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2017
Angeleena:

looking at your picture, you spark of elegance and beauty but why don't you match up those qualities with inner beauty?

3 Likes

Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by EmeeNaka: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2017
zionmade1:

sweetheart u look too pretty for the job of a nairaland tribalist. even if everyone here is a tribalist must u join them?
she is defending her people. Mind you, our igbo women are not cowards. It's not about pretty or ugly.
And if you're not Igbo, stop calling Igbo girl ,'sweetheart'. We will not leave anything/any igbo in another mans land when relocating

8 Likes

Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by EmeeNaka: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2017
muyinet:

looking at your picture, you spark of elegance and beauty but why don't you match up those qualities with inner beauty?
her inner beauty only irritate you. Nairaland is a hostile territory and offense is the best act of defense. She only carried out preemptive strike because people from other side of the divide would have said worse.

7 Likes

Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by Pigsandidiots: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Angeleena:
pretty

3 Likes

Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by zionmade1: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
EmeeNaka:
she is defending her people. Mind you, our igbo women are not cowards. It's not about pretty or ugly.
And if you're not Igbo, stop calling Igbo girl ,'sweetheart'. We will not leave anything/any igbo in another mans land when relocating
U can defend ur tribe without being tribalistic.
Remember u are igbo not because of ur strength but because u were born one, that does not make u better than a yoruba. say no to tribalism, it only breeds hatred in u

3 Likes

Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by zionmade1: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
pretty
u called urself a pig and an idiiot just so that u can express the hatred that fully lies within u. with the rate at which hatred burns inside of u u may end up in hospital suffering from stroke. its not a wish, its the fact

3 Likes

Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by EmeeNaka: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
zionmade1:

U can defend ur tribe without being tribalistic.
Remember u are igbo not because of ur strength but because u were born one, that does not make u better than a yoruba. say no to tribalism, it only breeds hatred in u
I am hardly a tribalist. I don't do it. It's just that I understand why some people easily resort to it.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by waledeji(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
omenko:

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
. Cry me a river you this jobless iPod with multiple monikers

1 Like

Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by zionmade1: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
EmeeNaka:
I am hardly a tribalist. I don't do it. It's just that I understand why some people easily resort to it.
thats good bro. now always discourage it. its not good. any ordinary person can resort to being a tribalist on NL but it takes an extraordinary person to say no to tribalism
Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by Truckpusher(m): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
All these our Nigerian girls wey their eyes dey shine like thief man torch go gree ? grin
Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by Pigsandidiots: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Carry your father, mother, sisters, sisters, grandpa, grandma and your entire lineage to go and separate ffk and his igbo wife, keredolu and his wife or one of psquare and his wife Lola. Then we will take you serious. On Tuesday, I am still going to bleep amaka over night. You can die if you don't like that grin

1 Like

Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by EmeeNaka: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
Carry your father, mother, sisters, sisters, grandpa, grandma and your entire lineage to go and separate ffk and his igbo wife, keredolu and his wife or one of psquare and his wife Lola. Then we will take you serious.
we will take Lola too. Our land is not hostile. We will take Lola

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by Pigsandidiots: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
EmeeNaka:
we will take Lola too. Our land is not hostile. We will take Lola
We are not complaining, don't care, we don't hate others that why we are friendly with everyone. But you can go and separate them if you don't like their union.
Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by Pigsandidiots: 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
zionmade1:

u called urself a pig and an idiiot just so that u can express the hatred that fully lies within u. with the rate at which hatred burns inside of u u may end up in hospital suffering from stroke. its not a wish, its the fact
Sorry, is that why you don't know when to start a sentence with capital letter? Now, who has this your junks epp? Do I look like your personal lord and saviour that tagged you people IPIGS?

1 Like

Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by zionmade1: 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
Sorry, is that why you don't know when to start a sentence with capital letter? Now, who has this your junks epp? Do I look like your personal lord and saviour that tagged you people IPIGS?
Sorry i may not have gone to school. but at least u got my message. I may not be a grammarian but i understand that u wish to be called a pig and an idioot as ur moniker rightly stated. u choose to be called a pig because u want to expose the fetid malodorous puerrille status of ur mind. hatred kills, flee from it mr pigandidiot

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by Lanretoye(m): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
na work be that one too,our Nass is working.
Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by forray(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
I have said it over and over again these guys we elect to lead us needs to undergo serious psych evaluation before been cleared to contest for any political position. Instead of coming up with idea to provide more job or creating favourable condition for business minded people to strive, the best a senator can come up with is mandating man to marry 3 wives to reduce prostitution? We are really in trouble in this country with these kind of people leading us..... Smh

1 Like

Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by Pigsandidiots: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
zionmade1:

Sorry i may not have gone to school. but at least u got my message. I may not be a grammarian but i understand that u wish to be called a pig and an idioot as ur moniker rightly stated. u choose to be called a pig because u want to expose the fetid malodorous puerrille status of ur mind. hatred kills, flee from it mr pigandidiot
Your message has nothing to do with me. When you hate, it is fine, when they give you back the hatred, you start your normal victim cry. Nobody fall into that anymore. Sow have sown seeds of hatred, hatred you must reap. Eni to ta oja erupe, o di dandan ko gba owo okuta. ( Anyone that sells a Sandy goods must surely collect a stony money.) That is exactly what you people have do. You people have sold a Sandy goods, you must collect a stony money. So go and deal with it.
Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by Pigsandidiots: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
zionmade1:

I am not igbo, so I can't be pig and idiot. It was your director that classified you igbos as pigs and idiots IPIGS. So who am I to stop you from bearing your given name. I only used as moniker, in order to help you people publicise it. If it is paining your Igbo, do the needful.
Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by safiaaASSHOLE: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Angeleena:

Lawn Tennis headed,_shit soup eating,chest beating,baby factorying, carjacking,Pedophiling,drug peddling,ass drilling, kidnapping and adult napping venturing, potopoto swimming, gala selling, movie pirating, land grabbing, no man's land claiming, money ritual doing, pigging,idioting, oloshoing flatinic bitch grin grin.

You flatinics are just obsessed with yeribas, we give you nightmares right?

I'm telling you guys, these flatinnoess parallelogram shaped distorted brains don't work correctly any more

Alif sukun ba

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5664623_photogrid1500236547995_jpegd5e2c9bb76f925b4ad566db151882cbd

1 Like

Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by ademasta(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
O boy
Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by BLACKdagger: 7:40am On Aug 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by BLACKdagger: 7:42am On Aug 12, 2017
Angeleena:

Nwaoma i love ur style...
U pass ur message and ignore every eediot.. quoting u. kiss
Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by cstr1000: 7:43am On Aug 12, 2017
waledeji:

You are right,
Eebos only interested in the laws that will make drug peddling, kidnapping, prostitution and baby factory a legal business in Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy
What does that have to do with the topic?
Was it igbos that afflicted yoruba men with the curse of philandering and marital uselessness?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally, Tinubu Gives Ambode Green Light, Reactivates Campaign / Bigotry: See The Number Of Igbos Apppinted By Elrufai In His Cabinet / PMB Reversed The Two Major Appointments By PYO To Favour North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.