Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives (2796 Views)

Arochukwu Customary Court Bears Imo 29 Years After Creation Of Abia (photos) / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by ayorinde217(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2017
forray:
I have said it over and over again these guys we elect to lead us needs to undergo serious psych evaluation before been cleared to contest for any political position. Instead of coming up with idea to provide more job or creating favourable condition for business minded people to strive, the best a senator can come up with is mandating man to marry 3 wives to reduce prostitution? We are really in trouble in this country with these kind of people leading us..... Smh
I tire o bro, our senators are bunch of olodo. how does marrying 3 wives curb prostitution? All our senators need to be sacked except Ben Bruce that usually talk sense
Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by garriguy: 9:33am On Aug 12, 2017
Angeleena:
not for the Igbo's...but afonjas go like dis one wella,addicted to to ass,black amala,and owambe...
you are a perfect contrast between beauty and brain!
Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by PenSniper: 9:37am On Aug 12, 2017
Angeleena:
not for the Igbo's...but afonjas go like dis one wella,addicted to to ass,black amala,and owambe...

Hmmm, i pity you. So young and already contaminated.
Back to the topic, I can understand you if you prefer large-scale prostitution to this one since it is hereditary in your people.
However, what about numerous igbos that are polygamous ? Does that make them less igbo ?
Meanwhile, go and read Isaiah 4 v 1.
Prostitution is more dangerous to the society than polygamy.
Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
Angeleena:

grin grin grin
How are you my Angel?.
Re: Senate To Pass Customary Bill To Mandate A Man With 3 Wives by agwom(m): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story / AY, Clint De Drunk, Others Shun Buhari And APC Prayer Rally In Akwa Ibom / A Brief Biography Of Rahmatu Yar'adua, Current Commissioner And HOR Aspirant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.