Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream (36336 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by hollawaley2: 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lagos and Ogun Police PRO Dolapo Badmus reacts to viral video of Canadian Police giving a Lady ice cream, shares video of Nigerian Police doing something similar for Vals.

She wrote:

_ "I came across the video of the Canadian cop that pulled over a lady Driver and surprised her with ice cream, a lot of comment indicated that it can't happen with Nigeria Police Force but sincerely it has happened a lot of times! For the purpose of conviction I'm sharing this video of us sharing gifts to members of the public during this year's valentine day. The Nigeria Police Force did same last year 2016 under my watch, we will continue to do more. The video of the cop went viral because the canadians are patriotic! Nigeria is our own regardless of how we feel about it. Please show a sign of patriotism, share this video and let people know that good things also happen in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria, God bless Nigeria Police Force and God bless all of us. #policeisyourfriend #protectiveservice #Valproject.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXch1Anl-NjWui_daXp4YYjX3gudIJ7uhyD3Hs0/?taken-by=opetodolapo

watch the canadian police and police chief give out ice cream to the lady-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQomtDry9GI

watch Dolapo badmus emulate-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JicqAyjgSLo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Seguntimmy(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
so ice cream sharing is wat we get in return for all those money (BRIBES) they forcefuly and decietfuly collect from people?
NPF, wu do u dis?

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
"Nigeria is our own regardless of how we feel about it".
I concur with only this ma'am.

23 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by empressSkincare(f): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nice video.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by nextprince: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
You know some "Nigerians" are whiter than The White, so, to them, whatever obtains in Nigeria is either inferior or absolute nonsense while everything about the whiteman is perfect.

It is called chronic inferiority complex.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by francmoda: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Smh...it works both ways...the Nigerian police can start by refusing bribes!

18 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by coolhamid(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
To hell with patriotism.If you think these lots care about you, then you must be dreaming. My friend had an experience with them couple of years ago which wasn't funny in Lagos ,despite the fact they knew he was innocent, they still asked us to settle them before they could free him.
Even with the bribe collection, their lives no better, the thing still remain the same. Na women and alcohol dey collect their money.
Hungry people

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by SeniorZato(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Isorite
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Kreasse(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Thunder faya this bunch of extortionists called police

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by modupeleke(f): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Einl(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hahahahaha.

If Nigerian Police give you ice cream, you better warm it in the microwave and add Dettol...just in case...

hahahahahah

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by adesammy1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nigerian police go give you cap collect your head.. .run for your life when police wan give you gift o

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by LAFO: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
He shouldn't have wasted his time replying. Nigerians are never satisfied

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Ra88: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lol... crazy people
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Kaybaba5(m): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nigerian police
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by engrpheleeks(m): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Izit yaw eyescream
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by modupeleke(f): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hmm
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Kokaine(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
hahahahahahaha... if police gimme ice cream i wont lick oh!

before the next checking point will hold me for licking frozen cocaine.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by elantraceey(f): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
There are good policemen in Nigeria but the bad have sadly greatly overshadowed them.... they rather collect that #20 from you.

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Agimor(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Oh really....
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by phlamesG: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
I'm still yet to understand d point she's trying to make

Nigeria police can never give u anything except slaps and insults.

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by dacovajnr: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
You collect bribe take am buy gifts and share na still my money wey u collect nau..undecided
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by sallylet(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Naija police fit poison person...they are so jealous.

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by BAILMONEY: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
BleSSedMee:
"Nigeria is our own regardless of how we feel about it".

I concur with only this ma'am.
LOVERS OF ZOOGERIA

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by sleekman(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Einl:
Hahahahaha.

If Nigerian Police give you ice cream, you better warm it in the microwave and add Dettol...just in case...

hahahahahah
E be like say dem don show u wien

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Zeroid105: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
I want to experience it o!
Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by IamPatriotic(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
Thank God that the Nigerian Police know how Nigerians feel about the organization, I've never seen or met a humane or well mannered police officer.

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by Sanchase: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nigerian police will take from you.

Re: Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream by jaxxy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Good developement. Its very small bt still a positive deposit on their mostly negative image.

Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos)