Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

My Questions To Governor Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Questions To Governor Obiano (347 Views)

Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Governor Obiano Self-Isolates In Anambra / Governor Obiano Wears Police Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Questions To Governor Obiano by Rizstar: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
According to obiano's statement that the recent Anambra attack is an "isolated case not invasion" – Obiano

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/anambra-shooting-video-isolated-case-not-invasion-
My questions are:
- How did obiano and the cp hurrydly came up with the above assertion?
-Don't the attackers know the house, business place, drinking joints of their target why church?
-When did Igbos started settling their cases in the house of God?
Igbos are not known to be desperate for power. I don't know why you will collaborate with our enemies to unleash this kind of terror on us. We will never forgive you on this. Never.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Service Generates N111.75m In 6 Months In Adamawa / The Chicken Has Finally Come Home To Roost / The Right To Bear Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.