Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) (38015 Views)

Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) / Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
By Wisdom Nwedene

The Nigerian Deputy senate president, sen. Ike Ekweremmadu has picked up his nomination form to return to the senate for the 5th time.

According to a message made available to Igbere TV correspondent,  he said his people requested him to go back to the senate.

The message reads:

"AS REQUESTED BY MY PEOPLE, I WILL RUN FOR THE SENATE AGAIN"

"My people, the good people of Enugu West Senatorial District, including the Enugu West Peoples Assembly, Members of the National Assembly, Council Chairmen, members of the Enugu State Executive Council, Enugu State Chapter of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, leaders of the PDP from Enugu West, among others gave me a surprise on Sunday. They presented to me the PDP nomination form for the Senate, which they purchased for me, requesting that I return to the Senate in 2019. "

" Instructively, only a Few weeks ago, I reflected on my past engagements with the people of Enugu West and I was satisfied that, by the grace of God, we were able to make so many improvements in the lives of our people."

"I reflected on my next move and the available options. One option is to come back to you in Enugu and run my Foundation, which will give me opportunity to mentor young men and women in leadership. The second is probably to go to a university and take a fulltime academic job and also try to mentor young people in school. And behold my people came calling."

"My people, my primary employers have spoken. I have no choice than to humbly accept to run for the Senate again."

"Nevertheless, I believe that the beauty of democracy is the enlargement of the political space in which everybody is free to participate, bring and exchange ideas, and disagree in order to agree. "

" Just yesterday, I got a call from a man who introduced himself as an engineer from Achi, but lives in Jigawa. He later came with his family to tell me that he wanted to run for the Senate in Enugu West. I congratulated him and offered to help purchase his nomination form. But he told me he had already bought his form. He was quite surprised when I offered to buy form for him. But it has always been my philosophy to help nurture the opposition, for as far as I am concerned, all power belongs to God and we should never try to reduce the political space. We must allow and indeed encourage other people to participate", he said.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/452481/breaking-senate-president-ekweremadu-picks-nomination-form-photos/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by JudasNaCarrot: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nigga is doing good

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by taiyesoul(f): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
About 12 presidential aspirants alone from PDP, all eyeing Asso Rock seat come 2019.Each of them is willingly pay the N55m (at least) nomination form fee.
N55,000,000x12
=N660,000,000

Now, where does this money goes?.

N660,000,000 is enough to develop and sustain a section of the economy.

With this, all Nigerian Poli theif cians are THEIVES.Vote for them at your own peril.None of them is a saint.Our mumu don do.Be wise!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by etebefia: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
For the 5th time? Ike Ekwerenmadu is no doubt a great asset to Enugu people and the entire Igbos but I think it's time he gives others the chance . I prefer he serves his people in another capacity.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by ObservantFellow: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Okay.
Hopefully, some member of the '40'% voters APC will get from this region will buy one for whomever the willing candidate is undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by bedspread: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
I guess ICAN people bought it for Him...
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by jhydebaba(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
Congratulations!

Senate President of the 9th assembly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by bashir1451(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
Permanent Looter

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by okeynelson: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
e don do na��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by MrTemple(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Abeg who go buy me APC (president) nomination form?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by SpatialKing(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Well deserved... One of the most respected

4 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
What has he done to his people?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by springtech(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Kontinue sir.

Life time achievement.
If your people are not complaining who am i to complain.
Shebi you said you can decide to be a senator for life. Kontinue afterall na you get your life.

Go and read about the rich fool.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Basseybruce: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
Haaa Haaa!

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Closeupdate: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sir are you the only one from that region? When will you sponsor your boy?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
ike is doing well
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
Thief.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Catastrophe1: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
Well he is doing good and also very active in the house unlike Andy Uba

4 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
okeynelson:
e don do na��
no mind am?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by pallycool: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Na so!! Ur people said.........what a govt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by hucienda: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
Senate don turn to im home away from home.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Sharpshooota: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
AkupeMBANO:
ike is doing well

He should give way for others

Dude is now filty rich... Allow others to chop too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sharpshooota:

He should give way for others
Dude is now filty rich... Allow others to chop too
you have a valid point sha

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
taiyesoul:
About 12 presidential aspirants alone from PDP, all eyeing Asso Rock seat come 2019.Each of them is willingly pay the N55m nomination form fee.
N55,000,000x12
=N660,000,000

Now, where does this money goes?.

N660,000,000 is enough to develop and sustain a section of the economy.

With this, all Nigerian Poli theif cians are THEIVES.Vote for them at your own peril.None of them is a saint.Our mumu don do.Be wise!
Hey where do you read your news from? PPD nomination form for president is 12m, APC is 55m...so far no one have picked the Apc-55m. Redo your calculation. wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Bodude504: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
This time around it won't be easy for ekuremadu to win that sit
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) by Homeboiy: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
Senator Chuka utazi is a cause to the people of Enugu north

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him / Oronsaye Report: List Of Government Agencies To Be Scrapped, Merged, Relocated / Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.