Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack (22840 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra / Andy Uba Weeps, Assists Ozubulu Catholic Church Victims With Cash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by sayisayi(m): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2017
Phone call government
Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by joenor(m): 9:56am On Aug 07, 2017
Wow our pres is still alive..... Make I go take one cold gospot
Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by kikake: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2017
tiwaz:

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2017/08/ozubulu-church-attack-president-buhari-calls-governor-obiano-phone/

Op,

This is another lie mocking the dead in Ozubulu church after terrorists killed them; after the well prepared lie that it was feud between two drug lords that was carried into a church.
Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by kikake: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Let's develop the culture of sourcing for the sources of the wealth of our neighbors so we don't fall as innocent victims as the people of Ozumbulu.

may their soul rest in peace

Till the end, may your intelligence continue to be channelled to negative and unproductive acts, as you have been doing.
Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2017
kikake:

Till the end, may your intelligence continue to be channelled to negative and unproductive acts, as you have been doing.

kasseh ebod ubom.
I manage my time very well, u will be shocked with what I have made out of life.
this moniker and its comment is just me venting off steam from the rigours of my normal life.
Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2017
kikake:

Op,

This is another lie mocking the dead in Ozubulu church after terrorists killed them; after the well prepared lie that it was feud between two drug lords that was carried into a church.

how can u be soooo dumb, as to see the truth in ur face and still lean towards delusion ?

what business is Bishop doing to build such a church ? the people that attacked the church were they speaking Hausa ?

may God make u to continue in ur delusion forever and ever.. Amen.
Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by 19jeria: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2017
My brother stop weeping our society has collapsed. Even government bows down for Onye ji igu

https://www.nairaland.com/3972209/eye-witness-report-ozubulu-anambra

Brendaniel:
I'm not concerned whether buhari called obiano or anything of such, my major concern are the igbos, with what happened yesterday, they don't know what they are joking with, drug money has turned some nations upside down till today, checkout mexico, columbia and the likes, their government is like the 2nd government governing the country while drug lords are the first.

The problem i have with igbos is their attitude towards money, i noticed even after this incident, igbos are not blaming themselves, i'm not surprised either if the people who were directly affected (ozubulu people) have not come out to condemn this act, then they are indirectly justifying it.

And why is all these happening, because those involved have money, reason why i still say this till date, igbos worship money, money is king in igbo land, have money and you control everyone.

Ozubulu people have a king, yet he cannot control these guys because they are richer than him, something that will never happen in yoruba or hausa land.

This is the same reason why i am not supporting biafra despite the fact i come from the east, igbos have the worst leadership problem in Nigeria, if you want people to bow for you, make money anyhow you want, by hook or by crook and they see you as a leader, even your elders and kings will join to bow down to you....

Till i see Nnamdi kanu, address the attitude of igbos towards money, then i know he is been sincere with igbos and with his course of biafra, because with this attitude if biafra is finally gotten, i tell you biafra might be worse than liberia sierra leone and sudan civil war, because money will rule the government, become the richest man and topple the existing government, same thing that happened in liberia.

Some years ago my grand uncle died, and my uncle who was the first son couldn't take his father's body to the village to bury, because they had warned him that kidnappers would definitely kidnap him and his father's Dead body and ask for ransome, i was shocked because that was the first time i will ever hear of kidnapping a dead body just for money, my uncle waited for a whole year before he could bury his dad( of course that was after the state government with the help of IG of police team did a heavy battle with them and killed most of their leaders)

Igbos should come together and tell themselves the truth, and the way forward, crime is not monopoly, poverty is not monopoly, wealth is not monopoly, every region has all these, but i believe igbos have so many good they can offer which will produce riches far beyond what this crime businesses bring, we only need to be patient, igbos are very industrious, talented, smart and intelligent people, i can stand and say these anywhere.

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by Bobby808: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2017
Johnspino:
Someone can't even have one good week in Nigeria... I just weak...
A week is damn to long a time. We are even happy that we still live for, sometime hours, sometimes, days without one problem or the other. Since this man call Buhari came into power, honestly, there have being so much troubles including so many deaths. Imagine our own fighter jet tooks off from its location, went straight to our own IDP and bumbard them directly thus killing a high of innocent people.
We should be happy Buhari is out of this countryotherwise only God knows.......
Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by Austinoiz(m): 10:45am On Aug 07, 2017
Who did Buhari call to inform that he wants to call Obiano?
Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by oobinna: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2017
tiwaz:

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2017/08/ozubulu-church-attack-president-buhari-calls-governor-obiano-phone/

Nollywood take note! Next movie title,"Buhari's call from London."
Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by smartnero24(m): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2017
In advanced nations, a presidential call would not only be backed by a picture of an allegedly vegetable president but a recorded audio evidence but in Nigeria all we have is the president taking pictures with some overzealous governors supposedly at his abuja house in London and calls and more calls with no evidence whatsoever. This is a slap on the intelligence of the over 180m Nigerians.

I want to believe this recent episode is just the brain child of people who only want to garner traffic using this story due to its sensitive nature as I can't seem to find any aso rock source or governor obiano himself confirming the call from Mr president.
I once used to have a friend, Edi, from anambra state who never went home for any holidays whatsoever, and when I queried, he said there was no point of going home if you don't have a bottomless sack of cash with which to measure up alongside your age mates back home as he would be a laughing stock even amongst his own very family. This paints a picture of a society where all that matters is money and nothing else. That's the reason why you have this kind of scenario where the drug crimes of one man is been revenged on his kinsmen.
As an undergraduate, my friend okechukwu from IMO state once told me how he had already concluded arrangements to push drug to Singapore. When I rehearsed all the possible consequences with him, he seemed to back down until travelling to Lagos a few years later never to be heard from again. All these just to make sure you're fitting in, competing alongside your age mates. Suffice to say okey is (was) one of the most intelligent and creative persons I ever met but the blood rush for money among the Igbo's (although not all) apparently caught up with him.

It is good to make money and a lot of it but not to the extreme where it puts one's life or another's in jeopardy.

May the souls of the dead in Ozubulu rest in peace and the perpetrators of this massacre either directly or indirectly be brought to face the full wrath of the law.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by Stylz69(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2017
Why is he so interested in the Ozubulu killing! I didn't hear that he condemned the killing of NNPC staff in Borno or called anyone. Trying to feign concern
Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by Esji80(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2017
Thats a visionary and caring leader.May God grant Baba PMB quick recovery ameeen
Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by awuf2008: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Can a critically sick man call ?
Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by Organs(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Only in nigeria can the dead call the living

No wahala, but what happens when Buhari returns? what becomes of you and your lies then?
Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by Brendaniel: 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
19jeria:
My brother stop weeping our society has collapsed. Even government bows down for Onye ji igu

https://www.nairaland.com/3972209/eye-witness-report-ozubulu-anambra

Then let igbos be different and stand out as a people, biafra will have a speedy achievement with that.
Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by vertueptime: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
Brendaniel:
I'm not concerned whether buhari called obiano or anything of such, my major concern are the igbos, with what happened yesterday, they don't know what they are joking with, drug money has turned some nations upside down till today, checkout mexico, columbia and the likes, their government is like the 2nd government governing the country while drug lords are the first.

The problem i have with igbos is their attitude towards money, i noticed even after this incident, igbos are not blaming themselves, i'm not surprised either if the people who were directly affected (ozubulu people) have not come out to condemn this act, then they are indirectly justifying it.

And why is all these happening, because those involved have money, reason why i still say this till date, igbos worship money, money is king in igbo land, have money and you control everyone.

Ozubulu people have a king, yet he cannot control these guys because they are richer than him, something that will never happen in yoruba or hausa land.

This is the same reason why i am not supporting biafra despite the fact i come from the east, igbos have the worst leadership problem in Nigeria, if you want people to bow for you, make money anyhow you want, by hook or by crook and they see you as a leader, even your elders and kings will join to bow down to you....

Till i see Nnamdi kanu, address the attitude of igbos towards money, then i know he is been sincere with igbos and with his course of biafra, because with this attitude if biafra is finally gotten, i tell you biafra might be worse than liberia sierra leone and sudan civil war, because money will rule the government, become the richest man and topple the existing government, same thing that happened in liberia.

Some years ago my grand uncle died, and my uncle who was the first son couldn't take his father's body to the village to bury, because they had warned him that kidnappers would definitely kidnap him and his father's Dead body and ask for ransome, i was shocked because that was the first time i will ever hear of kidnapping a dead body just for money, my uncle waited for a whole year before he could bury his dad( of course that was after the state government with the help of IG of police team did a heavy battle with them and killed most of their leaders)

Igbos should come together and tell themselves the truth, and the way forward, crime is not monopoly, poverty is not monopoly, wealth is not monopoly, every region has all these, but i believe igbos have so many good they can offer which will produce riches far beyond what this crime businesses bring, we only need to be patient, igbos are very industrious, talented, smart and intelligent people, i can stand and say these anywhere.

True talk but in nigeria igbos are d only tribe wey sabi do meeting like Tomorrow no de, elders, monthly, market, community meetings, in every where there are igbos living there, the only issue is the out come of such meetings

Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by Yyeske(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
IPOB miscreants, hope you guys are happy that some innocent people have been killed.
Re: President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack by Organs(m): 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Only in nigeria can the dead call the living

Bros, how market? How about all your other beliefs...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths / Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket / Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.