Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Mia An Amputee Instagram Model Turns 25 Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mia An Amputee Instagram Model Turns 25 Today (3040 Views)

Davido Celebrates Fiancée Chioma’s Birthday As She Turns 25 (photos) / Doris Akonanya: “I Wasn’t Born This Way” – Amputee Nollywood Actress / Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mia An Amputee Instagram Model Turns 25 Today by Gistboy120(m): 2:52am On Aug 07, 2017
Source: www.naijcrackgist.com.ng

Mia an Instagram top model has resisted the chances to end up becoming very popular regardless of her challenges.
Mia instagram model

Mia who goes by the handle @miss5thave_ on Instagram is an amputee with one of her arms cut off but that has not stopped the beauty from exploring her passion as a model.

Mia who boasts of thousands of followers on her social media platform is known for her beauty and confidence.

In one of her posts, she chronicled some of her challenges as she wrote:

“August 4th. Happy Birthday to Me
��

At a Young Age I had to Learn life but Most Important how To Love Thyself. Today I am 25 Years Young with So much More Ahead of me that Comes with The Good & the Bad, Wins & Losses.

But to See my Teenage Visions of Life come to Life has Given me That much More to Look Forward to. Cheers to Life because I Almost Didn’t make it a past 10 & Look at me Now full of Life.

See more adorable photos of Mia as she turns 25 Today here=> http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/08/mia-amputee-instagram-model-turns-25.html

Re: Mia An Amputee Instagram Model Turns 25 Today by Wizmike111(m): 3:06am On Aug 07, 2017
FTC....

wow dispite she's physically challenged, she act carry out her daily activities like other abled people do.

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

FP MATERIAL!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mia An Amputee Instagram Model Turns 25 Today by Seguntimmy(m): 3:13am On Aug 07, 2017
wat shud I say self? Bt the person above me, en, u sounds humorous.
Wowing for making the Ftc, I've never gain anytin from making ftc though, or is dea anytin attached to it?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mia An Amputee Instagram Model Turns 25 Today by akblings(m): 3:52am On Aug 07, 2017
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mia An Amputee Instagram Model Turns 25 Today by Harmony92(f): 4:20am On Aug 07, 2017
Seguntimmy:
wat shud I say self? Bt the person above me, en, u sounds humorous.
Wowing for making the Ftc, I've never gain anytin from making ftc though, or is dea anytin attached to it?
Nothing my dear but some Nairalanders are ready to go nude to celebrate it. undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Try The Bat Eyes Which Is Becoming A Trend? / "Teni Is Better Off A Song Writer Than A Singer" - Hushpuppi Reacts / Adekunle Gold Scrutinizes US Embassy In Nigeria After Visiting US Embassy In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.