Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,175 members, 7,853,013 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

#for_sale I'm About To Sell My Forum, Interested In Buying? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #for_sale I'm About To Sell My Forum, Interested In Buying? (520 Views)

I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help / SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#for_sale I'm About To Sell My Forum, Interested In Buying? by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2017
After few months of launching my community forum http://zedchat.Wapgem.Com i've decided to sell it out due to the fact that i won't be able to manage the activities anymore.
just lemme know if you are interested in buying please serious buyers only.
price: 30k
Re: #for_sale I'm About To Sell My Forum, Interested In Buying? by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2017
Please don't play pranks, for serious buyers only.
Re: #for_sale I'm About To Sell My Forum, Interested In Buying? by Stephentush: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2017
danthommies:
Please don't play pranks, for serious buyers only.
ur contact
Re: #for_sale I'm About To Sell My Forum, Interested In Buying? by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2017
Stephentush:
ur contact
Re: #for_sale I'm About To Sell My Forum, Interested In Buying? by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 07, 2017
Please matured mind serious buyers only.
Re: #for_sale I'm About To Sell My Forum, Interested In Buying? by Stephentush: 8:23am On Aug 07, 2017
danthommies:
Please matured mind serious buyers only.
come o
wat an insult!!!
Re: #for_sale I'm About To Sell My Forum, Interested In Buying? by Hollysaint: 8:48am On Aug 07, 2017
cost should be there so that if a person looks the cost and it is beyond him or her he will move on with out disturbing u.
Re: #for_sale I'm About To Sell My Forum, Interested In Buying? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hollysaint:
cost should be there so that if a person looks the cost and it is beyond him or her he will move on with out disturbing u.
its 30k if you're interested.
Re: #for_sale I'm About To Sell My Forum, Interested In Buying? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Stephentush:
come o wat an insult!!!
sir! That isn't an insult. I don't just want kids to start disturbing me with irrelevant calls.
Re: #for_sale I'm About To Sell My Forum, Interested In Buying? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
Stephentush:

ur contact
chairman the second one is http://danthommies.Ga i can sell it for the price you named.
If you are ready to buy it, i will attach a code on the homepage that will make all the forum topics show on the homepage and i will also help you to add more features like chatrooms and private msg function.
i will also help you to change anything you feel like changing for free.
Re: #for_sale I'm About To Sell My Forum, Interested In Buying? by AfricaNigerian: 12:20am On Jul 02, 2020
lalasticlala seun mynd44 please help me remove my contact number from your site please after I deactivated this account years back I don't expect my posts to still be visible.
I keep getting messages on WhatsApp from unknown people and whenever I get to reply, what they always say is I got you number from Nairaland wetin happen it's getting too much and tell your members am not interested in any online investment or any money making programmes am not doing please delete this thread or remove my contact number thanks in advance

lalasticlala seun mynd44 I don't know the other mods just do something

(1) (Reply)

Is Glo's Free Data Day Still Holding Today, August 11th?? / Husband And Wife - Episode 02 - Bitter Truth / Tips For Men – How To Plan A Perfect First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.