Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

"My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo (19482 Views)

She Went Back To Her Abusive Husband / Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic) / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

Re: "My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo by Sterope(f): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
So what if it is? Or is it responsible for your inferiority complex?
nnokwa042:
is bleaching cream not fastest selling products in Nigeria after pure water and gala and lacarcela? Stop pretending we know the truth
Re: "My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo by VanBommel(m): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
Cladez:
The only thing i can say is that you and i know how a 45 year old woman looks like here in Nigeria.
don't generalize, you haven't seen my mum, and she's even older than this woman
Re: "My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo by judgedredd22(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
adadike281:
Am proud of her too and she is so beautiful even at 45. in fact, she is a sexy matron.

bia nwanyi!! cool
Re: "My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sterope:
One would think old age would bring forth wisdom but sadly.......

Inferiority complex much?

i swear..

immediately i saw his post, same thoughts came to my mind.
funny how one would think getting married to a caucacian is one hell of an achievement.
Re: "My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo by Safiaa(f): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
God please let me look like this at 45. Amen.

Re: "My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
Education has no age limits
Re: "My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo by gozzlin: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hot milf.
Re: "My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
If she went back to school at 45 that means she's about 49 now. Many of her age mates are in school na, it's just easier to forge age here than there
Re: "My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo by kaziblake(f): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
nnokwa042:
If Naija girls see this slay mummy pictures more bleaching cream fall on them ,this woman over clean just like my wife
Ode man why show us your wife Pics?
Re: "My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo by Jerrypolo(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
dipsa:
Learn MOTION GRAPHICS Training for N59,999.

This is a Gurantee! You cant Get This Incredible offer Anywhere Else

It is an investment in yourself, your career and your future

• Flexibility - Weekends & Weekdays
• Live Projects Implementation
• Unlimited Internet WIFI
• Get Free ICT Consultation and career advice
• Ambient Training Classes
• Expert 7 professional Instructors

PLUS MUCH MORE

Do check our banner for more information………….

I would have come if were 60,000.

I don't like carrying 50kobo around.
Re: "My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo by sayisayi(m): 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
numerouno01:

i swear..

immediately i saw his post, same thoughts came to my mind.
funny how one would think getting married to a caucacian is one hell of an achievement.

For 90% of Africans it is. We are noted for low self esteem. Why else do we value material things so highly and look to flaunt those giffen goods all the time.
Re: "My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
sayisayi:

For 90% of Africans it is. We are noted for low self esteem. Why else do we value material things so highly and look to flaunt those giffen goods all the time.

absolutely correct and the worst part is that most of them end up with ugly or average white woman and get overly excited.(British black men is notoriously know for this)

Re: "My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo by adadike281(f): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
judgedredd22:

bia nwanyi!! cool
sir!!
Re: "My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo by floraine: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
Edakun!!!

Where is her mum?

Did she upload her pishur mistakenly?�
Re: "My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
That's great. It's never too late.

Relocating To Nigeria : What Budget? / How Do You Handle A Stubborn Kid? / Share Your Experience As The Lastborn