Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

A Reason (full Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Reason (full Story) (326 Views)

Holy ghost / Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining / Name A Reason Why You Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Reason (full Story) by shegesup: 10:36am On Aug 07, 2017
Segun who has graduated from secondary school for the past five years sat down hopelessly in front of his father house with his hand folded on his chest as he count cars passing on the road. His mum peeped through the window to look what he was doing outside
His Mum:- segun what are you doing outside, you have started your thinking habit
She said leaving the room to come and meet him. He is always thinking about his slow admission, most of his mate has secured admission and even is best friend David got admission to study Engineering in Japan. With all this segun feel like …………because he is the only person left in their community, all his friend are all gone
His mum:- segun why do you want to kill yourself God time is the best. You are too young to develop high blood pressure nah, please stop thinking everything will be fine
The second year he graduated he was given admission into Unilorin to study Biology but his parent was unable to sponsor him due to lack of finance and since then segun has not been able to rewrite Jamb. He do assist his mum who sells little cooking items by the road side. She sells things like pepper, tomato, maggi and others. His dad was a civil servant during the regime of president Olusegun obansanjo but unfortunately he was sacked for no reason and since then he has been struggling to make things go fine again
Segun:- mum today is making it six years of……………she interrupted
His Mum:- segun if God says you will go to higher institution believe it you must definitely go so cheer up and lets go inside
She pet and immediately he obeyed his mum by following her inside. Getting inside he sat down and as he looked straight under their locally made wardrobe which was located beside the bed. They live in a room self contain in surelere, lagos state. He saw the picture he took with one of his female best friend back then when he was in ss2, that is seven years ago
Segun:- wow this is Funmi (he said after going to pick the pics which was so dirty)
Looking at it he remembered the past days in secondary school. It was all fun thou his fellow boys always bully him due to his ugliness but funmi was always there to show him love even after her fellow girls do insult her that she is a fool “as beautiful as you are see the person you are following” her best friend suen had always said. Suen hated segun wholeheartedly then but the last time she saw him she was so surprised to see him already grown into an handsome boy “wow segun is this you” she said three years ago when she saw him. Segun smiled pointing at her pointed noise
Segun:- hmm only God knows where you are now oh I would never forget the day you told me the three words that caused me sleepless night for three days (he laughed remembering the day funmi told him the three words “I LOVE YOU”)
Dad:- segun!! (his father called)

Continue the story At http://www.shegesup.com.ng/2017/08/a-reason-full-story.html#more

(1) (Reply)

EMILY KEMET - Story By Mr_dennyz / Honey / Why You Easily Get Hurt In A Relationship-www.newslove.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.