Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,685 members, 7,823,931 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose (8277 Views)

"Death Sentence & Radio Station For The Fulanis Will Not..." - Shehu Sani / National Assembly Does Not Hate President Muhammadu Buhari - Dogara / I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by WotzupNG: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2017
The Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has stated clearly in series of tweets that he does not hate the Fulani Tribe in Nigeria but simply against the activities of Fulani Herdsmen.

Fulani Herdsmen have been engaged in multiple killings and destruction of farm lands across the Country, mostly in Benue State and some Southern Nigeria States.

Governor Fayose advised those involved in Cattle business to do that in the confines of a ranch so as to prevent the destruction of farm lands.

His tweets are below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/fulani-herdsmen-fayose-hate/

11 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by madridguy(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2017
Good submission by Fayose.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by nextprince: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2017
Okay
Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by swiz123(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2017
All I see is a man with the interest of his people at heart

39 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by alizma: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2017
I agree with Fayose on this

28 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by Oladimejyy(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2017

7 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by iambijo(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2017
When somebody is trying to stay relevant to other avenues

5 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by binsanni(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2017
shut up jor, nonsense angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by kingsman66(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2017
my best Gov

21 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by djemillionia: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin
Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by aleeyus(m): 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
ok
Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by Agbaletu: 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
God bless you my able Governor.

15 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by Naijaphobia(m): 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Fayose annointed president of the chest beaters.....Fearless,brave and truly backs words with action.Listens to his people and always the voices of the oppressed.He wants to visit PMB in London and would.

Ordinary Kaduna and Lagos dey scare my fake Jewish Albino.

11 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by YOUNGrapha(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
G
Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by CarlosTheJackal: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
I hate fulani herdsmen that terrorise people

2 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by win2kwire: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
madridguy:
Good submission by Fayose.
He acts like area boy and omonile but he is the best governor in Nigeria!

I dislike this guy but he will make a better president than others in the political class!

7 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by Dee60: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
You dont hate, maybe.

But you can insult.

At any rate, I agree with you on this grazing stuff.

Let the North build ranches for cow rarers.

After all, PMB has a ranch.

The entire south say NO to any grazing field. Why should we sacrifice our farmlands for your cows? That will amount to self-colonization. It should be rejected wholesale and totally.
Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by CarlosTheJackal: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
iambijo:
When somebody is trying to stay relevant to other avenues
Afonja Muslim. The fulani arselickers

7 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by bigass123(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
Oshokomale �
Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by excelAGR42: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
Good one from the only fearless politicians from the whole southern Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by Lorechino(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
OKOROAWUSA is ruling na so nothing of such in imo...i mean he cannot make such decision like FAYOSE

2 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by emmasege: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Fayose's rising profile as the main opposition figure and his resolve to say things as they are, is one reason zombies hate him and engulf lies told against him by old and useless folks like OBJ and Lie Muhammed.

5 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by Josmila(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
You don't to say Fayose. Actions speak louder than words
Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by veraponpo(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
I support this fully.

Of every action Fayose has taken, this is the best by my assessment.

Ranching is the way. If you must rare cattle, make sure you ranch.

We have lost a lot of lives and property to the wanton killing by herdsmen.

The worst part is hearing that some of them are from another country, hian!

Fayose, I don't like you ( due to the way you think and behave) but I support this action of yours.

Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by peterqqq: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
i sell webmails, smtps, socks and credit cards with good balance. write me at, sammyn309@gmail.com. payment through perfect money only.
Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by dakeskese(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
hmmm...

These our politicians again. We know deep down that he is anti-north, anti-fulani...

The 'he' here is relative.
Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by LUGBE: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
The bitter truth, pay for your business logistics
Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by olatwo(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
if you like hate undecided
Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by Wolfbrother(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
First time this man is making sense in his life
Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by Philinho(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
You don't need to apologize to anyone. They deserve to be hated with their stupid behaviour

2 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose by yankosbaba(m): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
Man like Fayose smiley

WotzupNG:
The Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has stated clearly in series of tweets that he does not hate the Fulani Tribe in Nigeria but simply against the activities of Fulani Herdsmen.

Fulani Herdsmen have been engaged in multiple killings and destruction of farm lands across the Country, mostly in Benue State and some Southern Nigeria States.

Governor Fayose advised those involved in Cattle business to do that in the confines of a ranch so as to prevent the destruction of farm lands.

His tweets are below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/fulani-herdsmen-fayose-hate/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo PDP Group Endorses Eddy Olafeso As PDP Southwest Chairman / Akwa Ibom Guber: Utuk Withdraws Case At Supreme Court, Backs Udofia / Nigeria’s Non-oil Income Outpaces Oil By N1.5trn In One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.