Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo (58649 Views)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings: Governor Willie Obiano's Broadcast / Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra / Andy Uba Weeps, Assists Ozubulu Catholic Church Victims With Cash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by SweetLove0(f): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You're 100% correct cheesy

I told them them this ignorant clown will turn their serious issue into a joke but they insulted me and others. Now isn't this pure comedy? cheesy

Kanu should first find out what made Ojukwu to ran for his dear life.

I pity the innocent so called pigs and idiots. They should watch out for what Buratai will do to them if they ventured stop election to hold in Anambra

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by SweetLove0(f): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
zionmade1:
this is guy is just a dissappointment to the entire igbo race. the way he opens his mouth and vomits rubbish is so disgusting

gbam

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by SweetLove0(f): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Ekwekwe1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Now its getting really messy down there. These guys will start a civil war there soon at this rate. What rubbish is this? Is this ipob Jews vs Igbo Christians or what?

shatap and get lost!
you have more life threatening issues brewing up Oduduwa forsaken desert.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by omenka(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Now its getting really messy down there. These guys will start a civil war there soon at this rate. What rubbish is this? Is this ipob Jews vs Igbo Christians or what?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Babatundecash(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Mehn! Their is a big confusion in the Town....Kanu is blaming Ohanaeze Ndigbo for the mass killing of the innocent souls,Obiano and Police is trading blame to unknown two brothers who are drug barons while FFK who is one of the uncultured Being roaming the street is blaming Fulani herdsmen that does not have strong feet and rearly seen in Ozubulu for the attrocities anyway may the dead rest in peace and the truth made known in no distance time.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by DONSMITH123(m): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
nextprince:

No sir, they are hausa/Fulani

really? and the uncertainty and confusion continue......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by MrIrohKenedy: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Dont tell me you aren't aware Ohanaeze Ndigbo is a Hausa Fulani group. Does Ndigbo or Ohanaeze sound like Igbo words to you?
[/s]
afternoon trash

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by omenka(m): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
DONSMITH123:

So Ohaneze Ndigbo are no longer Igbo?

Does that sound like an Igbo word to you?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by MrIrohKenedy: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
omenka:
And the broke Niccur keeps scoring own goals. cheesy
[/s]
another trash

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by DONSMITH123(m): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
Babatundecash:
Mehn! Their is a big confusion in the Town....Kanu is blaming Ohanaeze Ndigbo for the mass killing of the innocent souls,Obiano and Police is trading blame to unknown two brothers who are drug barons while FFK who is one of the uncultured Being roaming the street is blaming Fulani herdsmen that does not have strong feet and rearly seen in Ozubulu for the attrocities anyway may the dead rest in peace and the truth made known in no distance time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by omenka(m): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ekwekwe1:

The broke nigga can feed your ass forever.
I know bro, I know. cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by MrIrohKenedy: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
omenka:
[/s]
old sad junkies everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by DONSMITH123(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
omenka:

If you ask me...na who i go ask?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by MrIrohKenedy: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
omenka:
[/s]
Shatap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by zionmade1: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
SweetLove0:

gbam
I am igbo, and i hate tribal bigots like u quoting me. u are a lady and u should bow ur head in shame for being a tribalist. U represent a disgrace to the ladies, i wonder how a man can pack such a baggage into his house. next time u know some people to be pigs and whatever better dont quote me.
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Ekwekwe1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
omenka:
Swerve and get lost!! I don't argue with balless ediots.

You are free to go argue with your t.v stander.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by GuyWise(m): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
Video Or Idontbelieve It
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by omenka(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ekwekwe1:

Swerve and get lost!!
I don't argue with balless ediots.

You are free to go argue with your t.v stander.
Okay.. cheesy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by GuyWise(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
Take Nigeria newspapers seriouse at your own peril.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by DONSMITH123(m): 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin

omenka:
Okay.. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by zionmade1: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ereolamide:
Yebhoes Jews/OSU ipob vs yebhoes Christian pigs and idiots, the battle line is drawn, men! waiting for some real action;
Biafra civil war loading.

Pazienza what do you have to say? I thought they were Hausa terrorists, now that your hunched messiah as refuted your claim what other nonsense can you pull out of your persecution complex infested anus?
u know its understanding wen guys make useless tribal comments. but its a disgrace to womanhood that such a gruesome killing would happen an some senselless ladies like u will still have the mind to go tribal. Wat on earth is NL turning girls into nowadays. The way i see u, any man who marries u is on a suicide mission because if ur heart can be cold to come here and say rubbish all in the name of tribalism then u can feed ur husband with insecticide one day.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by MrIrohKenedy: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Okay.. cheesy
[/s]
shatap there and get out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by StarOfDavid(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Igboesika: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
Let the truth keep coming out.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by shukuokukobambi: 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ekwekwe1:

shatap and get lost!
you have more life threatening issues brewing up Oduduwa forsaken desert.

The same desert where they flogged Eze. Ndigbo in public and he plus his people still refused to leave? cheesy

What language did ohaneze speak when they were shooting? Fulfude or berom? cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by paschu: 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
You clearly are being mischievous and quoting Kanu out of context.

Kanu said that because Ohaneze succumbed to the bait to make Igbos appear irresolute in their quest for self-determination, they consequently created the political crack which the enemy had exploited.

He did not say that Ohaneze ordered the killing. He merely said they are to be held responsible. And that's clearly just like you would hold your clerk responsible if she forgot to switch off the power at office and you came in the morning to notice that everything had gone ablaze overnight.

DONSMITH123:

So Ohaneze Ndigbo are no longer Igbo?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Bassey Albert Wearing Only One Shoe At NASS Yesterday (Photo) / Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election / PHOTOS: Senators Visit Ekweremadu At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.