Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo (58659 Views)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings: Governor Willie Obiano's Broadcast / Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra / Andy Uba Weeps, Assists Ozubulu Catholic Church Victims With Cash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by DerideGull(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
chuksvee:
since this incident I have been saying to listen that the drug feud story is just a diversion from the real issue ..
there is more to this story but unfortunately even the Igbos themselves are buying the drug feud story already .

The drug feud story connection is absolutely baloney. If these jackasses knew a faintest of the facts, they should have effected an arrest by now. This is a con job by the Nigerian officials and their cronies in Igbo land. I had reviewed the pictures of the first respondents, which are not law enforcement officials or fire and medics, it looked every bit suspicious.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by kikake: 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
AbCompiler042:
"Bishop" Ikegwuonwu surrounded by priests during the dedication of the church were many worshippers were killed ...more here:http://www.cfrmagazine.com/2017/08/ozubulu-massacre-who-is-bishop-nnamdi.html?m=1

This Ikegwuonwu, where on earth is he hiding that INTERPOL can't catch him, if all the stories about him have been on until this shooting?

And after this dastardly shooting, when will Nigeria police bring him back to Nigeria so that he corroborates all these stories surrounding him?

It's easy for terrorists to capitalize on any place there is a feud, then carry out shootings there, hoping that attention and investigation shall be diverted away from the terrorists by the existing feud in the attacked place.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by davidque007(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
How on earth are ibos listening to such hate and bitterness coming out of this mans mouth! its a sad case

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by jaybee(f): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
AbrahamIsrael:
@op were you there when Nnamdi Kanu made such accusation? Afonja sef, your cowardice is 2nd to none, spits!

Denial, their regular trademark™ ✓

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by saintandsinnerz: 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
omenka:
Dont tell me you aren't aware Ohanaeze Ndigbo is a Hausa Fulani group. Does Ndigbo or Ohanaeze sound like Igbo words to you?
Seriously, are you not tired of all these petty tribal insults you and your lots engage in here?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by jaybee(f): 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
kikake:

This Ikegwuonwu, where on earth is he hiding that INTERPOL can't catch him, if all the stories about him have been on until this shooting?

And after this dastardly shooting, when will Nigeria police bring him back to Nigeria so that he corroborates all these stories surrounding him?

It's easy for terrorists to capitalize on any place there is a feud, then carry out shootings there, hoping that attention and investigation shall be diverted away from the terrorists by the existing feud in the attacked place.

Denial, their regular trademark™ ✓

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Thank God we have a brave, vocal and courageous leader in Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by od501: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=backtosender post=59235725]gun men never spoke Igbo from witness account vanguard latest news .

...and vanguard was dere Wen dy spoke Hausa through out the operation? and dere were also dere Wen say announced that dy were killing on behalf of Ohaneze Ndi igbo during the operation Abi? ds kalu of a guy is just trying to make d Ohaneze irrelevant and make himself an almighty worshipful master. by the way, how are we sure his boys was not d ones that carried out the attack jst paint d Ohaneze black and look as bad .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
First Hand Information On What Happened At Anambra State Today, As Ejike Ofoegbu Arrived Anambra From Aba Please over look the police report, Ejike Ofoegbu said Loveth Gift narrated "We all were in the church during the 6am morning mass today, we saw two cars that drove into the church; because it was a Church premises we over looked it and we considered them to be people that came for morning mass(service). But to the surprise of everyone, the car halted at the center of the gate, meaning you cannot close the gate, since it is open already. "The driver came out of the car pretending he was fixing a problem; so everyone still ignored the drama happening outside the premises. "Suddenly, some men came out from the car, fully armed, all in Army uniform. I was lucky because I was sitting at the back, just beside the door, but I was clearly seeing what was happening. The sky was cloudy and everywhere seemed dark; no one saw what they were carrying, whether it was gun, but surely they were fully equipped. "They immediately rushed to the front door. I was too lucky to jump the fence, but before I had jumped, I heard gun shot everywhere in the building. They obstructed the front gate, because for women that is their only route to escape. That was why women were killed more than men. Children were killed as well, many were seriously injured. "After I had escaped, I started making calls to link my church members who were in the church, but they were not picking up; not knowing they were dead already. The gun men were not igbos, because their language were not igbo, the government should stop lying, I heard they said That, they gun Men were flashing touch light on us, but it a lie, because the whole church was so lighted that even from outside you will see who is inside. Even at that, if they were really flashing touch light to know who is their target, those that were killed, are they their target. Like I said before and I will say it again, I was at the back door, I saw all that happened, they were with Army uniform, face covered, standing at the Front door, holding their trigger, and shooting at anything that moves. When the police came, I was waiting for them to ask questions of what happened, so that I will explain, but they were busy taking pictures of the dead ones, without knowing the fact "Not too long after they had gone, I went back to the church. I was shocked with what I saw; my Mother was lying dead! Many people were unconscious but later succumbed to death. "After about one hour of the killings, the Police arrived the church. Two hours later, the Governor, Willie Obiano arrived too. Everyone was shocked, wandering how the perpetrators stormed in Army uniform. Questions began to arise: "Who gave them the Army uniform?" Who gave them the Army car?" Surely jihad is here, and everyone have to defend him/her self. A woman who still survived the mayhem said, "All I could remember is that I was sitting at the front when some people in Army uniform invaded the Church and started shooting at everyone. They just held the trigger and fired at everyone they sighted. I managed to hide under the seat but was shot in the leg. "A boy was shot in head, his brain bursted, and blood spilled everywhere - even at my face." Ejike Ofoegbu Reporting
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by jaybee(f): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Jolar101:
One man just came and opened fire on people, went back to his car and drove off no single CCTV footage by so called government and security agencies? What a zoo are we living in Where are the church security details? How did the police knew the shooter came from overseas without knowing their identities

The same man might probably roger the Nigeria police on his way going/coming back from the mission.

Come on, Nigeria biafra don't deserve an independent at all.

Pls leave Nigeria out of this. It's purely a Biafran affair.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by MTKbudapest(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided Arrest KANU now.His useless PIGLETS are behind dis terrorist attacked This is clearly his threat of no election in Anambra.

Ewu hausa, why not arrest him urself.

Mr. Kanu is untouchable.

Unbeatable

and unbreakable

the whole naija against him and he still beat em to it.

I can swear with ur mother's life that he will get Biafra.

Nama!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by jaybee(f): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
chuksvee:
since this incident I have been saying to listen that the drug feud story is just a diversion from the real issue ..
there is more to this story but unfortunately even the Igbos themselves are buying the drug feud story already .

Denial,

their regular trademark™ ✓
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
zionmade1:

i guess myn44 can do justice to this.
I wonder why little kids like u are allowed to turn NL into a childs play
It still does not change the fact of who you are. Be proud of your identity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by omenka(m): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Seriously, are you not tired of all these petty tribal insults you and your lots engage in here?

Same preacher wrote..

saintandsinnerz:

Go and pity your generation of cowards. It's a shame that you people are in perennial servitude to the North. When will you people remove your mouth from the ass of your Northern superiors? Yes of course you couldn't carry cutlass and gun because you couldn't or have you forgotten you're bunch of cowards who die nine times before their actual death? Stop denying it, cowardice runs in your bloodline. Task your women to start marrying Igbos to halt this generational cowardice
Everyone say hello to the Guiness Book record holder for Hypocrisy!

Now, go preach to pigs and idiots Mr. I'm not interested.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by PenSniper: 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
backtosender:
gun men never spoke Igbo from witness account vanguard latest news

What language were they reported to've spoken ? Did you know ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by PenSniper: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
zionmade1:
this is guy is just a dissappointment to the entire igbo race. the way he opens his mouth and vomits rubbish is so disgusting

Coming home to roast ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by OgundeleT(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
How this guy is able to control and get the support of the learned among his people do bewilder me. may be na jazz I don't know. SE leader need a lot of work to do on the Psyche of their youth because I don't see the different between the youths following this guy and those almajiri following shekau

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by chiamzzy: 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
[color=#990000]No previous history of drug rated attack in Ozubulu community.

No earlier threat of attack given to the Church

Non of the attackers were arrested as suspects who may give information

Now how and why did the Governor quickly concluded that the attackers were. drug barons?

There is no doubt that these are Fulani Herdsmen carrying out jihad in a Church.

Gov Obiano is a big fool.He does not want Igbos in Anambra to carry out reprisal attacks which will generate into ethnic crises. He only wanted a peaceful atmosphere for his upcoming election .That's why he quickly buried the truth by hiding the REAL attackers.

This is the first time in this country that an investigation was carried out and concluded within 2hours after the incident.

The innocent lives will keep hunting them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by saintandsinnerz: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
omenka:

Same preacher wrote..

Jobless internet warrior! He has to dig deep to bring out a comment I made to his fellow tribal bigot that attack Igbos even when it's not necessary. Just channel the energy you use for your bigotry to something that will lift you from poverty and penury. Stop wasting your life doing petty tribal bashing you're wont to do because I wonder what you will tell your children for not making it in life. Go deep again into my comments and bring out another random comment, after all you have all the time grin grin tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by MrIrohKenedy: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
omenka:

Same preacher wrote..

[/s]
trash trash trash from a deranged adult
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
jaybee:

Pls leave Nigeria out of this. It's purely a Biafran affair.
How?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by graphiti: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ikology:
Anybody who thinks Nnamdi Kanu is worth being followed as a leader need to be investigated. He lacks the required wisdom to be a leader. Blaming Ohaneze who shouted very loud for his release need to be condemned by well meaning Igbos. He does not have anything to offer except comic displays.
Their issue is very complex. If arrested, d same ohaneze will still shout 4 for his release. Why? Because Blood is thicker than........ undecided .
Atimes, its best to watch their drama from d sidelines.

Juss leave him. He's on a self destruct mission!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by WetinConsignMe: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
RisingSun1:

YOU ARE BIG A JOKE!

Igbos fight in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand etc and non of it has entered the church.

The long dispute in Mbaise Catholic church which even involved the Pope has not generate into mass murder in the church despite the bitter dispute.

Now how can a local and petty drug problem in South Africa result to a terrorist attack in a church in Anambra?

I'm waiting for u to show me link where igbos has previously launched mass killings in a church.

If u can't provide such link then forget it.

He built the church​. It bears his name. It is an extention of himself. The killers went straight to where his father was sitting, killed his father and those sitting near his father. They did not just open fire on the church otherwise the casualty will be massive. You get it now?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Amarabae(f): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is very stupid for blaming Ohanaeze Ndigbo for the killing.
Shooting himself in the legs as usual.
Chief. Nnia Nwodo CFR Ohanaeze Ndigbo President is the Igbo Leader I know and I trust his leadership..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Amarabae(f): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ikology:
Anybody who thinks Nnamdi Kanu is worth being followed as a leader need to be investigated. He lacks the required wisdom to be a leader. Blaming Ohaneze who shouted very loud for his release need to be condemned by well meaning Igbos. He does not have anything to offer except comic displays.
He lacks Pragmatism and Diplomacy to lead Igbos pls.
I just don't like his methodologies though I admire his bravery.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Yyeske(m): 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
The albino Nnamdi kanu with mental issues has spoken, his miscreants will of course swallow everything hook, line and sinker.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by WetinConsignMe: 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
chiamzzy:
[color=#990000]No previous history of drug rated attack in Ozubulu community.

No earlier threat of attack given to the Church

Non of the attackers were arrested as suspects who may give information

Now how and why did the Governor quickly concluded that the attackers were. drug barons?

There is no doubt that these are Fulani Herdsmen carrying out jihad in a Church.

Gov Obiano is a big fool.He does not want Igbos in Anambra to carry out reprisal attacks which will generate into ethnic crises. He only wanted a peaceful atmosphere for his upcoming election .That's why he quickly buried the truth by hiding the REAL attackers.

This is the first time in this country that an investigation was carried out and concluded within 2hours after the incident.

The innocent lives will keep hunting them

He built the church​. It bears his name. It is an extention of himself. The killers went straight to where his father was sitting, killed his father and those sitting near his father. They did not just open fire on the church otherwise the casualty will be massive. You get it now?
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by mbhs139(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
DONSMITH123:

“Tell me where in this world you have a governor like you have in Anambra, and the enemy will come and strike.

It's either I don't understand this part, or it is Kanu that does not understand what he's saying

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Justiceleague1: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

The same desert where they flogged Eze. Ndigbo in public and he plus his people still refused to leave? cheesy

What language did ohaneze speak when they were shooting? Fulfude or berom? cry

HRH,distinguished high chief P n I grin

@yyeske,just as u also swallowed everything from the psy vegetable,hook,line and sinker and was caught somewhere regretting,whinning and moaning like a virgin. grin
Kwantinu o..ua eye nefa tear finit grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Ikology(m): 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
Amarabae:
He lacks Pragmatism and Diplomacy to lead Igbos pls.
I just don't like his methodologies though I admire his bravery.

Bravery is not enough. What he is venturing into is complex. His strategies were not defined, he could have concentrated on fighting the government but alas he is busy attacking tribes. At this juncture, granting interviews, agitations, comic displays is nothing. Am sorry to say this but IPOB is intellectually deficient.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo by RisingSun1: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

True story of what happened
Written by a Survivor Emeka Ugwu

The police commissioner and Governor Willi Obiano
lied to the public.
We all were in the church during the 6am morning
mass today, we saw two cars that drove into the
church; because it was a Church premises we over
looked it and we considered them to be people that
came for morning mass(service). But to the
surprise of everyone, the car halted at the center of
the gate, meaning you cannot close the gate, since
it is open already.
“The driver came out of the car pretending he was
fixing a problem; so everyone still ignored the
drama happening outside the premises.
“Suddenly, some men came out from the car, fully
armed, all in Army uniform. I was lucky because I
was sitting at the back, just beside the door, but I
was clearly seeing what was happening. The sky
was cloudy and everywhere seemed dark; no one
saw what they were carrying, whether it was gun,
but surely they were fully equipped.
“They immediately rushed to the front door. I was
too lucky to jump the fence, but before I had
jumped, I heard gun shot everywhere in the building.
They obstructed the front gate, because for women
that is their only route to escape. That was why
women were killed more than men. Children were
killed as well, many were seriously injured.
“After I had escaped, I started making calls to link
my church members who were in the church, but
they were not picking up; not knowing they were
dead already.
The gun men were not igbos, because their
language were not igbo, the government should stop
lying, I heard they said That, they gun Men were
flashing touch light on us, but it a lie, because the
whole church was so lighted that even from outside
you will see who is inside. Even at that, if they were
really flashing touch light to know who is their
target, those that were killed, are they their target.
Like I said before and I will say it again, I was at the
back door, I saw all that happened, they were with
Army uniform, face covered, standing at the Front
door, holding their trigger, and shooting at anything
that moves.
When the police came, I was waiting for them to
ask questions of what happened, so that I will
explain, but they were busy taking pictures of the
dead ones, without knowing the fact
“Not too long after they had gone, I went back to the
church. I was shocked with what I saw; my Mother
was lying dead! Many people were unconscious but
later succumbed to death.
“After about one hour of the killings, the Police
arrived the church. Two hours later, the Governor,
Willie Obiano arrived too. Everyone was shocked,
wandering how the perpetrators stormed in Army
uniform. Questions began to arise: “Who gave them
the Army uniform?” Who gave them the Army car?”
Surely jihad is here, and everyone have to defend
him/her self.
A woman who still survived the mayhem said, “All I
could remember is that I was sitting at the front
when some people in Army uniform invaded the
Church and started shooting at everyone. They just
held the trigger and fired at everyone they sighted. I
managed to hide under the seat but was shot in the
leg.
“A boy was shot in head, his brain bursted, and
blood spilled everywhere – even at my face.”
No more election in Biafra Land starting from
Anambra state until a date for referendum is giving
us to determine our faiths cos Biafra Nation must be
restore back on EARTH again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Outside Sani Abacha Stadium After Hitting Full Capacity For Atiku / Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA / Chidiogo Akunyili Mimics Her Mother, Dora Akunyili's Posture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.