Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) (42123 Views)

Governor Makinde Mocking Coronavirus At PDP Rally Before Testing Positive (Video / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by EasternLeopard: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
toofit007 see the video evidence you promised to post.

Check the front page

Ojiofor watch the video and you will be humbled

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Pigsandidiots: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

But you believed an earlier false report that has no video evidence

Don't you think you need medical attention this one you are shifting goal post
Shifting goal post? Haha haha, for telling you to provide video of where it was done by the jews. You did not only need medical attention, you Jew prayers for you to have little percent sense.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

It means that your arsesss will be fried by the Jews globally once you implement your October 1st genocide.
oh, I see.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by fanedrive(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
GuyWise:
Afonjas always afraid to accept the fact that igbos are superior than them.
funny dude

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by luluman: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

I am here to state facts purely on video evidence

I am not interested in your hopeless Judaism and Christianity power tussle because I am a Christian

Pls I beg you in the name of God to count me out of your hatred for Judaism.

@ luluman and enemyofprogress hope you guys will sleep this night after watching this video

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
Seguntimmy:
must they be associated with Isreals by force?

Inferiority complex

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Pigsandidiots: 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nnamdi kanu say.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by pawesome(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Positive or negative....ayam nt understanding hw it matters

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by fanedrive(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=wakaman post=59236863]I love being a yoruba man, my culture is original, my roots are certain, even people in the diaspora are tracing their roots back to yoruba- cubans, brazilians, west indians, Americans unlike some insecure people wanting to be someone else even as they are being denied.
[b]I suggest you folks try Guinea, at least you might have a go at being Guinea pigs guy you wicked o .

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Ojiofor: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:
toofit007 see the video evidence you promised to post.

Check the front page

Ojiofor watch the video and you will be humbled

Humbled about what if I may ask?
To watch video to see how You are a Jew from Israel,una no get shame at all.
Anyway,I am proudly indigenous Igbo kpom-kwem!

I am in support and part of Nk's freedom project and of course I watched that video live yesterday however when it comes to telling me who my father was,I will disagree with him in fact NK doesn't have business dabbling into that Jewish ish scam as spearheaded by supremacist from Umu Eri.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by DONSMITH123(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:
DONSMITH123

See the video link to that news you posted.

seen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by harffie(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
GuyWise:
Afonjas always afraid to accept the fact that igbos are superior than them.
So you be Israeli now mean say you better pass Yorubas....wow what a great thinking... grin

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Masternostra: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
I read this speech from the prime minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu, but at the end I say glory to God.

Mr. Nethanyahu said:
Only 70 years ago! The Jews were taken to slaughter like sheep.
> 60 years ago!
> no country. No Army.

Seven Arab countries declared war on the small Jewish state, only a few hours after its creation!
We were 650 Jews against the rest of the Arab world!
NO IDF (Israel Defense Army).

No powerful air force, only brave people with nowhere to go.

Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia all attacked at the same time. The country that the United Nations gave us was a 65 % desert.

The country is out of nowhere! 35 years ago! We fought the three armies most, Powerful in the middle east, and we swept them in six days. We fought against various coalitions of Arab countries, which had modern armies and many Soviet weapons, and we have always beaten them!

Today we have:
a country,
an army,
a powerful air force,

A State-of-the-Art Economy, which exports millions of dollars. Intel - Microsoft - ibm develops products at home.

Our doctors receive awards for medical research.
We make the desert bloom, and sell oranges, flowers and vegetables all over the world.

Israel has sent its own satellites into space! three satellites at the same time. We are proud to be at the same rank as:

The United States, which has 250 million inhabitants, Russia, which has 200 million inhabitants, China, which has 1.3 billion inhabitants;
Europeans - France, Great Britain, Germany - with 350 million inhabitants. The only countries in the world to send objects into space!

Israel is now part of the family of the nuclear powers,
with the United States, Russia, China, India, France, and Great Britain. (we have never officially admitted it, but everyone knows it) and say that only 60 years ago, we were LED, ashamed and hopeless, to slaughter! we have extirpés the smoking ruins of Europe, we have won our wars here with less than nothing we built our little "Empire" from nothing.

Who's Hamas to scare me?
to terrify me?
you make me laugh!
Passover was celebrated;
Let's not forget what this is about.
we survived Pharaoh,
we survived the Greeks,
we survived the Romans,
we survived the inquisition in Spain,
we have the pogroms in Russia,
we survived Hitler,
we survived the Germans,
we survived the Holocaust,
we survived the armies of seven Arab countries,
we survived saddam.
we will survive the enemies present.

Think of any time in human history! Think about it, for us, the Jewish people, the situation has never been better! then let's face the world,

Let us remember: all nations or cultures who once tried to destroy us, no longer exist today - while we still live!
Egypt?
The Greeks?
Alexander of Macedonia?
The Romans? (does anyone still speak Latin these days? )
The Third Reich? and look at us,

The Bible Nation,
The slaves of Egypt,
We are still here, and we speak the same language!
then, and now!

Arabs don't know yet, but they will learn that there is a God. As long as we keep our identity, we are forever.

So forgive us for not worrying, not to cry, not to be afraid. things are fine here.

They could certainly get better, However:
Don't believe the media, they don't tell you parties continue to take place, people continue to live,
people keep coming out, people continue to see friends.

Yes, our morale is low, so what?
Only because we mourn our deaths while others rejoice in the blood shed. that is why we will win, in the end. Never sleep or sleep the guardian of Israel! Yahweh God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Dee60: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by GuyWise(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

It's funny you have basically just admitted that your inferiority complex is what drives your phony Jewish claims. That you somehow think portraying yourself as a Jew is an achievement and something to beat your sunken chest about. I've told you unfortunate Jew graspers that you're mentally ill, but una no go gree. Please, stop embarrassing the rest of us who appreciate our heritage. You think you're somehow "impressing" other groups with your Jewish fantasies, but they only laugh at and ridicule you.
The Superior IGBO race wanna-be, you can't help than accept the comfirmed fact that the IGBOS are unique people, blessed naturally that what ever we put our hand into is blessed, we are not your mate mehn. Just endure the pain of being an afonja that you are and stop claiming who you are not.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by shevy45(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
This kanu nor well oh

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
am tired with dis biafa rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
....and another joke has been cracked...These people never stop grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by samwise99(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
wakaman:
I love being a yoruba man, my culture is original, my roots are certain, even people in the diaspora are tracing their roots back to yoruba- cubans, brazilians, west indians, Americans unlike some insecure people wanting to be someone else even as they are being denied.
I suggest you folks try Guinea, at least you might have a go at being Guinea pigs.

Ipigs.

LWKMD

YOU WICKED O

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by nkpommpko(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
I wonder when kanu became the mouth piece of the ignoring race, for God's sake.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:
Nnamdi Kanu has confirmed the DNA result linking Igbos to Jews to be positive

See the video below

Mazi N Kanu rains fire & brimstone on d recent ki…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKVPTYE_lgM
Watch from the 32:45 mark

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Sultty(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
Abeg, is it by force to be related to Jews These liepob yewts no dey hear word grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
Abeg make IPOB carry this yeye-jew matter comot for road.

We are talking of pressing issues and IPOB are busy looking for validation from a nation/group of people that give no rat-behind about them.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Naziridamos: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
We no dey carry last nah wink

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by castiello(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
I noticed somethings in the video inamdi Kanu did not put on his normal Jewish cloth on him please my observations
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by eberetos: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
wakaman:
I love being a yoruba man, my culture is original, my roots are certain, even people in the diaspora are tracing their roots back to yoruba- cubans, brazilians, west indians, Americans unlike some insecure people wanting to be someone else even as they are being denied.
I suggest you folks try Guinea, at least you might have a go at being Guinea pigs.

Ipigs.
Yoruba Americans....Yoruba Indians, Yoruba Brazilian.....Hey!!!! But you people are still black like guinea people while igbos are fair like brazil

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by thunderbabs: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
Craze don dey worry somebori for dt east side..

Shey na Jews he wan follow go now abi na still biafra...if dey test my afonja blood too, dey go realise me am one of d sons of David.

What nonsense? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by SenatorM(m): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
wakaman:

Ipigs.
Oduduwa was from Mecca or he was thrown from Heaven?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by ZZ22: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
I love to see Yoruba Muslims get tormented on a thread like this.

If Igbos are Jews or not whats your business with it? Why are you always tormented whenever a thread like this surfaces?

Just one word... JEALOUSY

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Deola Smart Welcomes First Child With Malivelihood (Photo) / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) / Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.