Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) (42120 Views)

Governor Makinde Mocking Coronavirus At PDP Rally Before Testing Positive (Video / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by naifizzy: 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
stanluiz:
and afonja skull miners,human part harvesters,vagina and private part hunter,internet fraudsters,rape etc afonja una no be saint.

We dey learn from una

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by totit: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
SenatorM:
At least you've seen a video evidence, show Me the International body as you mentioned earlier

Video,produced by whom grin

Hhahahahahaha grin

Oga, kanu said..but after watching the video I found nothing than oral and kanu said grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
Laryne:
Is he trying to force a link between the Jews and the Igbos!... it is already confirmed there's no link...

Igbo Hebrew history has never been up for confirmation. Our grand parents long told us even though they never owned a. television or used the internet to find such an info

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Milestones: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
THIS IS MADNESS OF THE CENTURY!!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by permit(m): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
felaismyhero:
this nnamdi kanu guy don vex me wit dis his statement.must u link wit the jews?,i support ur fight for freedom but why force a link wit the jews? oh,for credibility and to be linked wit gods people.dumb,very dumb.its lack of self esteem dats makes a people force a link on another except if there is clear evidence.fight for freedom,dont deceive the ignorant people wit links wit jews
.But nigeria is forcing them the most *forcemarriage* u see how nigeria has aided ibo people find their real identity, origin,and brothers? Now tell me wats goin to happen next, keep pushin them to the wall and have more findings which will land them Biafra...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by elmodee7(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
what's his point. kanus height of stupidy has gotten to a record breaking g level.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by SenatorM(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
totit:

Video,produced by whom grin

Hhahahahahaha grin

Oga, kanu said..but after watching the video I found nothing than oral and kanu said grin
[/s]
Keep Fooling yourself.
Show me any Video, Paper or the International link you claimed, if you don't have anything to reasonable to comment, please don't mention me again.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by totit: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
SenatorM:
[s][/s]
Keep Fooling yourself.
Show me any Video, Paper or the International link you claimed, if you don't have anything to reasonable to comment, please don't mention me again.

grin

After sorry bro. I understand really. But you just got to move on.

No ,ibo have no link with Israel.

Prove us wrong now we don't want kanu said this,said that! grin
Is it by force to be jews grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by laudate: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
PenSniper:
Your superiority is much reflected in the decadence of fed, state and Lgc roads in your states, the filthyness and eye-saw state of your "international" markets in Aba, Onitsha and Owerri, your higher DGP over all other states put together and the exploit of your sports men and women at the global level.

Delusional bunch of complex victims.

Your superiority led you into creating world record as the highest drug-related criminals after Mexico. By your superiority, you are the only tribe in Nigeria executed for drugs in Asian countries as well as the only one serving jail terms in those countries.
You are the tribe involved in drug war in SA whereby you slaughter one another.

Your states cannot boast of the highest number of private universities or industries than others.

On the DNA rejection, i googled the issue of Jews in diaspora a couple of years ago and what i found as at then was that of all requests for DNA analysis from supposed jews in Morocco, Jordan, Sudan and igbos in Nigeria only those of the latter was rejected so this latest result did not come to me as a surprise.
Whether you are accepted or rejected by Israel adds no value to nor take away from yorubas' record as pace-setters from time immemorial. Your delution is further enhanced by igbo fictional writters who creatw false hopes in dummies.
Keep your swimming gadget on as the river for fantasy swimmers in never dried.
Chimo! shocked What am I seeing? What a colossal, monumental finishing! shocked Ol' boy, take am easy nah! Oh mi gosh!! No go kill person for here, o! shocked cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by laudate: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
PrecisionFx:
Igbo Hebrew history has never been up for confirmation. Our grand parents long told us even though they never owned a. television or used the internet to find such an info
Eeyah! cry You mean they told you tales by moonlight? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by totit: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin

Another facts for the troll grin

The high expectations of members of the Re­deemed Israel Commu­nity of Nazarene Association (RICON) on a possible ances­tral link between Igbo and Jews have been dashed.

The international President of Jewish Voice Ministries, Rab­bi Jonathan Bernis, announced that the result of saliva samples taken in Nnewi had shown that the Igbo were not Jews.

Members of the group had gathered at Uruagu-Nnewi to collect what would be the con­firmation/ Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) test result of Ndig­bo’s claims that Igbo are descent of Israel got to the venue as ear­ly as 9.00am on Saturday for a result that was to reshape the relationship of Igbo and Israel.

Rabbi Bernis who read the report from a laboratory based in Houston, Texas, the United States of America (USA) said that the result of the samples taken from Nigeria random­ly on some people in Igbo­land bear no semblance with the ones in the data base of the laboratory.

The Israeli in company of three of his compatriots said that none of the 124 specimen taken from Nigeria matched the samples in the Houston labora­tory which has 17 years’ experi­ence in DNA business.

He however said that the result does not rule out the claim of Igbo to Israeli descent as more research would still be made to authenticate the claims.

The President of RICON, Bishop Ignatius Orizu (JP) while commenting on the DNA result said that the result would not deter the organisation from continuing to research into the claimed descent of the Igbo from Israel.

He pointed out that the tra­dition, religion and culture of the Igbo long before the arrival of the missionaries have great semblance with that of the Is­raelis.

Bishop Orizu who said that there are many books in circu­lation that collaborated the claim of Igbo to Israeli decen­cy however urged the congrega­tion not to lose hope as science is always in the business of dis­covery and recovery.

He appealed to the Feder­al Government to recognise the Jews in Nigeria and proclaim Yaweh’s Feast of Passover, trum­pets, atonements, tabernacles among others as public holidays as approved for Christians and Moslems during Christmas, New Year and Easter.
Saliva samples were col­lected from Igbo community for Y25, DNA test on February 6 and 7, 2017 at Nnewi, Anam­bra State.

http://www.authorityngr.com/2017/08/Igbo-are-not-Jews--DNA-report/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Terrorsquad101: 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
totit:

grin

After sorry bro. I understand really. But you just got to move on.

No ,ibo have no link with Israel.

Prove us wrong now we don't want kanu said this,said that! grin
Is it by force to be jews grin
. you savages think ur opinions count on Igbo matter. you better go and continue ur skull harvesting business in ogbomosho.the yuletide is fast approaching

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Terrorsquad101: 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
laudate:

Eeyah! cry You mean they told you tales by moonlight? shocked
. ogbomosho car snatcher. how is ur sick mother?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by laudate: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. ogbomosho car snatcher. how is ur sick mother?
Oh, you have started confessing your sins of how you snatched cars from unwary motorists. shocked Is that why your own mum fell sick? Sorry, o! May God heal her speedily, but it won't be easy knowing that she has an unhinged son like you. What a shame! sad

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by totit: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. you savages think ur opinions count on Igbo matter. you better go and continue ur skull harvesting business in ogbomosho.the yuletide is fast approaching

Stop foaming in the mouth abeg grin

Bla Bla Bla like we care. But we can't help but make jest of ibo inferiority,comedy aff hour grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by PenSniper: 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
laudate:

Chimo! shocked What am I seeing? What a colossal, monumental finishing! shocked Ol' boy, take am easy nah! Oh mi gosh!! No go kill person for here, o! shocked cheesy

Emperor laudate ! I remain loyal.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Is like am not getting something here. What's so noble about trying to associate yourself with a society that is thousands of miles away, which doesn't even know or give a shit about ur existence.

That said, the very Jewish people are very racist. Dey just don't give a damn about u.

Looks more like inferiority cmplex, self denial and mental distortion about one's own dignity and relevance.

Please mind u, am not for or against anybody breaking from Nigeria. Just my 1 cent logical observation of cultural disgrace perpetrated by a so called freedom fighter. Wen in fact he is preaching further enslavement and cultural inferiority to his people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Pharaoh9(m): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
omenka:
Lmao.

The people who carried out the tests said there isn't any link, the broke Niccur from UK says there is and you believe him in preference to scientific test results. cheesy

It is very dangerous arguing with someone like you.

You can build a permanent residence inside my mentions, but son, this is the last time you'd hear from Omenka.

You aren't worth it! wink

Go wail to Ifeanyi Uba, I am not the owner of authorityngr.com. cheesy

Lastly, i prefer you people as JEWS. So, I believe Kanu. grin grin

Dear Afonja,

Why not mind your business, stop carrying fake news around.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by vertueptime: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
omenka:
Lmao.

The people who carried out the tests said there isn't any link, the broke Niccur from UK says there is and you believe him in preference to scientific test results. cheesy

It is very dangerous arguing with someone like you.

You can build a permanent residence inside my mentions, but son, this is the last time you'd hear from Omenka.

You aren't worth it! wink

Go wail to Ifeanyi Uba, I am not the owner of authorityngr.com. cheesy

Lastly, i prefer you people as JEWS. So, I believe Kanu. grin grin

Chaiiiii see dirty looking man, the smell wey goncommot from him body be like pesticide, kill at first contact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Eliu(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
This is pure madness. I can't believe that somebody can lower himself like a fool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Lightening: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
Laryne:

Agreed we be Afonjas but superiority was shown in the civil war of 1967 to 1970. A rude shock and a devastating fate awaits the Igbos if they don't learn from history and take necessary steps to avert a more cataclysmic repetition... God forbids when it happens, their Ukpamdi Lanu will escape to an exile as those his supporters meet the sharp end of bullets...

We are asking for referrendum not war. Only fools equate them. We are peace loving and lovers of freedom alike. Get it into your dark skull.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Kirigidi(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

Confirmed by who

Ubah a slave to the caliphate

Watch the video and hear it from the mouth of Kanu
Is it Kanu that conducted the test?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Lightening: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CHUKU OKEKE ALABIABIA...... COME AND SEE YOUR PEOPLE. (JUST KIDDING)

ANYWAYS, I APPRECIATE YOUR FRANTIC EFFORTS TOWARDS YOUR CLAIMS OF ISRAELI ANCESTRY OK. BUT YOU ARE IN NIGERIA NOW, ACCEPT IT AND LETS UNITE AS ONE SOVEREIGN NATION. LETS EMBRACE PEACE AND CALL FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE.

SHUN THE CALL FOR SECESSION AND LETS BUILD A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY NIGERIA.

If you indeed have a better alternative for igbos to Biafra, please introduce it and clamour for it and drum supporters to actualize it. It is this kind of your casualness and hope without substance that landed Nigeria into this sorry state. Until then, please let Biafrans be.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by StOla: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
GuyWise:

I am a JEW go and die or follow the awolowo style.

It will never be well with the person who did this to the once intelligent Igbos.

At this point, I am truly ashamed of what have become of them.

You are a Jew wannabe, so what is the implication of that?
That you deserve the same genocide the jews experienced?
That you deserve to be treated like lepers in the community like the medieval European Christians treated Jews?
That you want to harbour a land forcefully without being able to sleep at night with your 2 eyes closed because of the enemy nations that surround you?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by StOla: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
Terrorsquad101:

But the researchers whose opinion count have already told you to try your luck at being Jews some other time. You have already failed the examination this time, but they will come again to inspect and test if your are ready and worthy to be as esteemed as you have made this your Jewish agenda.

Is it by force to be a Jew on the first attempt?

Must you be a Jew at all?

Is being Igbo too inferior for you?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Ikpewe: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
I believe u ppl are also related to Trump?
GuyWise:
Afonjas always afraid to accept the fact that igbos are superior than them.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
wakaman:
I love being a yoruba man, my culture is original, my roots are certain, even people in the diaspora are tracing their roots back to yoruba- cubans, brazilians, west indians, Americans unlike some insecure people wanting to be someone else even as they are being denied.
I suggest you folks try Guinea, at least you might have a go at being Guinea pigs.

Ipigs.

S.A.V.A.G.E

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Brugo(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
wakaman:
I love being a yoruba man, my culture is original, my roots are certain, even people in the diaspora are tracing their roots back to yoruba- cubans, brazilians, west indians, Americans unlike some insecure people wanting to be someone else even as they are being denied.
I suggest you folks try Guinea, at least you might have a go at being Guinea pigs.

Ipigs.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Savage!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Wesely01(m): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:
Nnamdi Kanu has confirmed the DNA result linking Igbos to Jews to be positive

See the video below

Mazi N Kanu rains fire & brimstone on d recent ki…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKVPTYE_lgM

Lolz this guy is a huge clown , DNA confirmed by who ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by windud: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
so ibos shld move to Israel out of the zoo republic

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Laryne(m): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lightening:

We are asking for referrendum not war. Only fools equate them. We are peace loving and lovers of freedom alike. Get it into your dark skull.

You must be a genius. .. how do you know I have a dark skull; well that is because I'm a full blooded proud yoruba man and I don't claim a descend of JAMAICA!...lol!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Tbamo(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

I am here to state facts purely on video evidence

I am not interested in your hopeless Judaism and Christianity power tussle because I am a Christian

Pls I beg you in the name of God to count me out of your hatred for Judaism.

@ luluman and enemyofprogress hope you guys will sleep this night after watching this video
You are a christian? seriously? I thought christians are not of this world but in the world?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) / Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims / A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.