Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (53130 Views)

6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by yarimo(m): 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
poseidon12:

Some well-meaning Nigerians are already protesting in Abuja. You can join them. All bases have to be covered. Buhari and his fellow unpatriotic elements are holding Nigerians hostage.
the constitution is holding nigeria hostage and not BUHARI
Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by loomer: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew instead of him to come and do it in front of ASO-ROCK

You be mumu o, na aso rock buhari dey?
Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by yarimo(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
2016v2017:

where is Aso Rock?
have you been sleeping all this while?
pls,wake up Aso Rock is now in London
is like this is what you are doing when you post this trash abi?

Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by maklelemakukula(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
oladeebo:

He's lucky he is in a country where there's freedom of speechNon-sense!
LMAO
Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by yarimo(m): 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
loomer:

You be mumu o, na aso rock buhari dey?
I respect and salute your stupidity in a public forum

Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by eposho: 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
It is better for one man to be sick for the village sake than the whole village to be sick for one degedege mon.
Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by magzey: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
this one na slay papa grin grin grin

Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by xelly: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
nextprince:
But he should have written and submitted the resignation letter on Bubu's behalf na.

Useless pig & idiot.

Do you still eat food? Pls stop wasting food meant for human. May the truth you refuse to tell today hunt you forever and ever. Oya say "AMEN"
Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by Rabbi1984(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
only you? provide a visa for me and we will be two
Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by sapele914(m): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
HsLBroker:
Good initiative enough is enough
Words of a jobless man,how does President Buhari's absence stop you from loading your account with Naira,or are you from Daura,Katsina?
Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by honourhim: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
nextprince:
But he should have written and submitted the resignation letter on Bubu's behalf na.

Useless pig & idiot.

Now you are here abusing a man who did nothing
Tomorrow you will say you don't insult people. This is why they say you are hypocritical. In the other thread you arguing with the IPOB miscreants that you dont insult people, what have you done now?

This man has the right to peaceful protest and you are here abusing him like Nnamdi Kanu. Quite a shame.
Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by nextprince: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
xelly:

Do you still eat food? Pls stop wasting food meant for human. May the truth you refuse to tell today hunt you forever and ever. Oya say "AMEN"

Of course I still eat food meant for human since I'm neither a pig nor an idiot.
Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by Bizibi(m): 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
madridguy:
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUHARI.
which God?
You wan invite God to take am ba......
Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by nextprince: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
newbornmacho:
but Mohammed is a pig and an idiot...haba mana!!!

But the whole of Igbos are foolish pigs and Idiots according to Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by Bizibi(m): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
sapele914:
Words of a jobless man,how does President Buhari's absence stop you from loading your account with Naira,or are you from Daura,Katsina?
mtcheeeew,what a being......all of you sycophants will stand with him till afterlife,make osibanjo take over fully not the fake power they gave him in aso rock
Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by honourhim: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
nextprince:

But the whole of Igbos are foolish pigs and Idiots according to Nnamdi Kanu.

Nope. Its those of us who are not ipob members that he called those names. We are not bothered. As far i am concerned they are touts and he cannot force us to follow his foolish ways.
Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by nextprince: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
honourhim:

Nope. Its those of us who are not ipob members that he called those names. We are not bothered. As far i am concerned they are touts and he cannot force us to follow his foolish ways.
Okay bro.

Good evening sir.

I always know no educated & successful ibos will allow himself to be swindled by the idiot.
Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by 22General(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
nextprince:

Useless pig & idiot.
Are you not the same Nextprince that was preaching against tribalism and bigotry on the thread about Skull mining in Oshogbo yesterday?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by Splashme: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nbote:
Watch some morons term him an IPOB or Biafra stunt... Such movement would have had its intended effect if not for sycophants and ethnic bigots who would find a way to distract attention from d initial aim...
Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by easyelliot(m): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Good one
Cant rule a country like Nigeria in abstentia
Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by EverBlazingy2k(m): 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Bubu taught 9ja of 2day is like b4. . He was too desperate 4 dt position . He wasted innocent lifes 4 him 2 be there . So . He will never enjoy d sit.
Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by totorimi: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
Those close to him will never tell him the truth. They will lie to him to stay on they have everything covered. Until he is disgraced and confined to the dustbin of history.

They won't tell him to toe the path of honor and become a statesman.

Anyway, they say those who the god's wants to destroy they first make them power drunk and mad.
Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by KingRabota: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

Sincerely speaking

I don't want Buhari to resign

I want him to recover quickly, come back to Naija next week and resume his office

To be more truthful, i want Buhari to rule Nigeria for 80 years

I love seeing zombies die of hunger and suffering

I love seeing them cry like a rat on mensturation

I love watching his supporters wail and complain how the poverty and frustration is damaging their brains
Some types of stupidity no jus get cure
Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by adeoba2008(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
One man mopol. lol
Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by lyricalz: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
that man standing there na ambode na
Re: Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC by adexdon(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
u get liver infront ikoko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos / Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha / VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.