Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts (34042 Views)

Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Youngadvocate(m): 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose has decried the senseless massacre of the worhsipers at St Philips church Anambra state.

Fayose who too to his Twtter handle to send his condolence to the people and government of Anambra state, expressed his feelings in an emotional message.

In one of the tweets, he questioned: "what is wrong with us as a people?"

See messages above

http://igbobia.com/?q=see-gov-fayoses-reaction-to-the-ozubulu-massacre.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by omoolorire(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Emphatical statement from omo oduduwa rere

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Adekamkpe23: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
President of Biafra, most useless gov in history.
When Sai baba return, you can join kownu in kuje.

31 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Young03(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Drug war

very soon Bollywood go release a movie title
Drug war

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Young03(m): 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Drug war

very soon Nollywood go release a movie title
Drug war

6 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by greatiyk4u(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Has Okorocha sent his condolence letter?
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by adadike281(f): 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
Thk u my brother. na so I dey lament since yest. d thing wey I see pass my eyes o.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by sirugos(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
make use of ur brain for once bro

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
This is how we pass any building @ ozubulu area now

22 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
kinzz:
First Hand Information On What Happened At Anambra State Today, As Ejike Ofoegbu Arrived Anambra From Aba
Obiano is a good friend of the drug Baron called Bishop so we are expecting Obiano to arrest him if what he claimed is true.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
Good guy, saviour of the fllaties!
FFK shagged Ojukwu's wife Bianca, you Fayose will soon be shagging nlamdi cownu's wife! grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by banjeezay(m): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
fayose is an hypocrite,and its just crazy how the dude does not get tired of spitting trash... "talkative parrot"
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by publicenemy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
R.I.P to the dead....

4 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
everybody be reacting
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Integrityfarms(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

Us this the best you can process from your grey matter?

11 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by ipobarecriminals: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
angry sad angry angry undecided undecided angry angry
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by No1Tribalist: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Coward affonja. Say the truth. I know you are aware that afonjjizzies from Osun State carried out the attack. They were paid by Bola Tinubu. Tinubu wants to destroy Nnamdi Kanu for getting the Developer's Republic of Biafra so he dispatched men to attack the church so as to paint Abokkiis black.

I can see through this charade.

4 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by slyd90(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
x
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Caustics: 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
angry the only thing these politicians know how to do is to loot money and be "reacting" on twitter.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Jerrypolo(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ozubulu is now a celebrity town..

Being shown on BBC, Aljazeera, CNN, NTA, SABC etc.

But for what? ......The wrong reasons.

First impression matters. Ozubulu shall never remain the same again.

RIP to all the faithful that where slain.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Erzulie: 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
Fayose, the master of confused Congolese Pygmy Jews and the "Developers" of Asian Jail cells Also known as IPORK PIGLETS. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by tooth4tooth: 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
Why did he not include political killings angry
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by otokx(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ozubulu has finally overtaken Aluu

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by burqueenx(f): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by ironheart(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
kinzz:
First Hand Information On What Happened At Anambra State Today, As Ejike Ofoegbu Arrived Anambra From Aba

Please over look the police report, Ejike Ofoegbu said
Loveth Gift narrated

"We all were in the church during the 6am morning mass today, we saw two cars that drove into the church; because it was a Church premises we over looked it and we considered them to be people that came for morning mass(service). But to the surprise of everyone, the car halted at the center of the gate, meaning you cannot close the gate, since it is open already.

"The driver came out of the car pretending he was fixing a problem; so everyone still ignored the drama happening outside the premises.

"Suddenly, some men came out from the car, fully armed, all in Army uniform. I was lucky because I was sitting at the back, just beside the door, but I was clearly seeing what was happening. The sky was cloudy and everywhere seemed dark; no one saw what they were carrying, whether it was gun, but surely they were fully equipped.

"They immediately rushed to the front door. I was too lucky to jump the fence, but before I had jumped, I heard gun shot everywhere in the building. They obstructed the front gate, because for women that is their only route to escape. That was why women were killed more than men. Children were killed as well, many were seriously injured.

"After I had escaped, I started making calls to link my church members who were in the church, but they were not picking up; not knowing they were dead already.

The gun men were not igbos, because their language were not igbo, the government should stop lying, I heard they said That, they gun Men were flashing touch light on us, but it a lie, because the whole church was so lighted that even from outside you will see who is inside. Even at that, if they were really flashing touch light to know who is their target, those that were killed, are they their target.

Like I said before and I will say it again, I was at the back door, I saw all that happened, they were with Army uniform, face covered, standing at the Front door, holding their trigger, and shooting at anything that moves.

When the police came, I was waiting for them to ask questions of what happened, so that I will explain, but they were busy taking pictures of the dead ones, without knowing the fact

"Not too long after they had gone, I went back to the church. I was shocked with what I saw; my Mother was lying dead! Many people were unconscious but later succumbed to death.

"After about one hour of the killings, the Police arrived the church. Two hours later, the Governor, Willie Obiano arrived too. Everyone was shocked, wandering how the perpetrators stormed in Army uniform. Questions began to arise: "Who gave them the Army uniform?" Who gave them the Army car?"
Surely jihad is here, and everyone have to defend him/her self.

A woman who still survived the mayhem said, "All I could remember is that I was sitting at the front when some people in Army uniform invaded the Church and started shooting at everyone. They just held the trigger and fired at everyone they sighted. I managed to hide under the seat but was shot in the leg.

"A boy was shot in head, his brain bursted, and blood spilled everywhere - even at my face."

Ejike Ofoegbu
Reporting

Damage control

11 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Segadem(m): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Segadem(m): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
ironheart:

Damage control
why na?
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by coolhamid(m): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
All the guys that carried out that killings will all die a painful death in no distant time. It hurts to see women and children who were innocent being killed for a crime they knew nothing about.
After committing all these atrocities, later they would start claiming born again. You think you can deceive God abi

11 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Bhella5(m): 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
Waiting for #pray4ozubulu to start trending. Oh I noticed how some people are beginning to blame and point fingers at NA and the likes

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by KemjikaEme: 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
Religious terror is out of place in South East Nigeria.
This is more like there was a pre existing fight between Drug barons and the police force in Ozubulu, they decided to this opportunity to heap the church attack on the barons within 2hours without evidence.
The truth will come out one day.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose has decried the senseless massacre of the worhsipers at St Philips church Anambra state.

Fayose who too to his Twtter handle to send his condolence to the people and government of Anambra state, expressed his feelings in an emotional message.

In one of the tweets, he questioned: "what is wrong with us as a people?"

See messages above

http://igbobia.com/?q=see-gov-fayoses-reaction-to-the-ozubulu-massacre.html

Wait, he didn't blame President Buhari?

#Shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Abdullahi: The Implications Of The NBA Rejection Of Justice Tanko As CJ / PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso / Why We Cancelled Approved Venue For Atiku’s Rally- Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.