Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London (55615 Views)

Kano Re-run: Police Send Reinforcement To Gama Ward / Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC / Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by DocHMD: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
This palmwine-drinking harlot with her propaganda again. grin

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
It is very obvious that this piece of shit was written by APC supporter and a bad Nigerian for that matter

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by Opakan2: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Dem for wait na.. make Oyibo deport them back to IDPs in alaigbo.
mumu flatin.os grin

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by jahsharon: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
cheesy cheesy

If only other cowards from the waste will be as strong as AYO

Let it Biafra issue... you will see them masturbating like gay lizards cheesy

One of the reasons why some nonentities like you were shot by some fellow miscreants at the house of God drug in Ozubulu.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
jahsharon:

One of the reasons why some nonentities like you were shot by some fellow miscreants at the house of God drug in Ozubulu.

I wasn't shot. So go fvck yourself.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
burqueenx:
grin grin

Pity yourself na...

I take God beg you.

I hope say you get political appointment oo... if not...

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by jahsharon: 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I wasn't shot. So go fvck yourself.

Your leader Nnamdi Cownu said you are pigs and idiots. Who am I to say otherwise? I don't argue with pigs and idiots, kindly check the next gate for you fellow animals.

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
jahsharon:

Your leader Nnamdi Cownu said you are pigs and idiots. Who am I to say otherwise? I don't argue with pigs and idiots, kindly check the next gate for you fellow animals.

okay.... Are you tired now?

Go suck the dickk of a gay lizard. wink

Shor...t bla..ck tiger claw..ed yor..uba as..shole

figure it out!! wink

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by bizzibodi(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
any pdp miscreants found shld arrested & lockup,what is not working?which cabal is ruling?is it not osinbajo we see up & down commisioning projects acting as president?which cabal chairs FEC meeting?
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by jahsharon: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

okay.... Are you tired now?

Go suck the dickk of a gay lizard. wink

Shor...t bla..ck tiger claw..ed yor..uba as..shole

figure it out!! wink

Go and die.

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by EmekaBlue(m): 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
StOla:

Are they supposed to be answered in the bedroom chambers? Or why do you have a gate in your own house?

Hate makes a lot of educated minds reason as though education is idiocy.
why is he hiding for 3months plus
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by Sultty(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
Who is disturbing our inmate there Abeg leave am he don already dey serve him time. The place sef resemble Scotland yard"

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by marv1: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hahahahahah. Yeye Deji adeyanju representing PDP. Why they no wait Na. They think London is like Nigeria where they spread propaganda . If they are really sure of what they are doing why didn't they collect police protest permit.
Yeye unserious people. We are still waiting for Fayose's version.
Hahahahahah. kikikikikiki
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by bakila: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Chubhie:
LOL! drama!! This would likely encourage more people to pay a 'cordial' visit to the Abuja house to meet and greet the asylum president.
Those more people will get Police booking, that record is not easily removed from the system over there.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
He should do and come back. Please check my signature and call for your auto parts.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
I am an Igbo, I was born an Igbo, I live the life of an Igbo, I come from Igbo, I speak Igbo, I like to be Igbo, I like to dress in Igbo, I eat Igbo food, my heritage, culture and tradition is Igbo, my parent are Igbo, and i will marry Igbo.
Am sorry I cannot help it if you hate my lineage. Am sorry I cannot help it if you detest Igbo, am sorry I cannot help it if you hate me because am Igbo. Igbo is who I am, my name is Igbo and I must die an Igbo.
You see Igbo as a threat, why? You call Igbo rapist, criminals, ritualist, prostitutes, kidnappers. You tag attribute all negative vices to represent Igbo? Why do you do that? You do because you feel threatened that Igbo might outrun the rest tribe. Why do you hate Igbo and despise us? You do that because we are creative, enlightened, hardworking, industrious, genius, intelligent, smart, rich, beautiful and amazing. But its difficult for you to admit it because you feel jealous of my race.
Igbo do not own politics, Igbo do not control the economy neither do we control the natural resources and the common wealth of the nation. You do, but we don't. And yet, despite the fact that you own everything, we still remain one indispensable race that has outshine the other race in all ramifications. You fear us because you want to exterminate and annihilate our race, you deny us many things and yet here are stronger, richer and mightier. You fear us because we are everywhere. You fear us because no matter how rural a place might be, when Igbo steps in, they turn it into a Paradise. We have our own resources, which lies in resourcefulness, we do not bother you and your control over the polity, but yet when we cough you and the other race begin to shiver.
Am proud been an Igbo, am proud of my heritage and culture. Igbo means high class, igbo means independence, Igbo means hard work and strength, igbo means riches, Igbo means resourcefulness, Igbo means self belonging, Igbo means self esteem, Igbo means pride, Igbo means swag.
Udo diri unu umunnem

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
jahsharon:

Go and die.

lol... I thought you wanted to type?

stu...pid south wasterner!!
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by fashionale(m): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
APC is a sham, buhari govt is the most anti- Democratic I have ever seen. Bt don't worry, it will soon come to an end. Nigeria will cease to exist soon because the bond is very weak.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by Justiceleague1: 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
Thunda faya a4onjas... Boko haram fall on coneheads grin
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by Justiceleague1: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
marv1:
Hahahahahah. Yeye Deji adeyanju representing PDP. Why they no wait Na. They think London is like Nigeria where they spread propaganda . If they are really sure of what they are doing why didn't they collect police protest permit.
Yeye unserious people. We are still waiting for Fayose's version.
Hahahahahah. kikikikikiki

dem don use u already 4 beyond... smh

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by Leez(m): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
snoopylinus:
I am an Igbo, I was born an Igbo, I live the life of an Igbo, I come from Igbo, I speak Igbo, I like to be Igbo, I like to dress in Igbo, I eat Igbo food, my heritage, culture and tradition is Igbo, my parent are Igbo, and i will marry Igbo.
Am sorry I cannot help it if you hate my lineage. Am sorry I cannot help it if you detest Igbo, am sorry I cannot help it if you hate me because am Igbo. Igbo is who I am, my name is Igbo and I must die an Igbo.
You see Igbo as a threat, why? You call Igbo rapist, criminals, ritualist, prostitutes, kidnappers. You tag attribute all negative vices to represent Igbo? Why do you do that? You do because you feel threatened that Igbo might outrun the rest tribe. Why do you hate Igbo and despise us? You do that because we are creative, enlightened, hardworking, industrious, genius, intelligent, smart, rich, beautiful and amazing. But its difficult for you to admit it because you feel jealous of my race.
Igbo do not own politics, Igbo do not control the economy neither do we control the natural resources and the common wealth of the nation. You do, but we don't. And yet, despite the fact that you own everything, we still remain one indispensable race that has outshine the other race in all ramifications. You fear us because you want to exterminate and annihilate our race, you deny us many things and yet here are stronger, richer and mightier. You fear us because we are everywhere. You fear us because no matter how rural a place might be, when Igbo steps in, they turn it into a Paradise. We have our own resources, which lies in resourcefulness, we do not bother you and your control over the polity, but yet when we cough you and the other race begin to shiver.
Am proud been an Igbo, am proud of my heritage and culture. Igbo means high class, igbo means independence, Igbo means hard work and strength, igbo means riches, Igbo means resourcefulness, Igbo means self belonging, Igbo means self esteem, Igbo means pride, Igbo means swag.
Udo diri unu umunnem

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by teemy(m): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
Jengem:
Them no mobilize well
i agree with your observation. if pdp were to be the back bone of that protest, the news would have been different.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by Cornerstone81(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
Eastfield1:
those protesters are wasting their tym protesting against a dead man.
have u ever heared that a cancer patient survive??
Omenka & co should tell us how long the Doctors gave buhari to live

You need to diferenciate it. Some Cancer patients survives. Early detection is key to survival. Mind your choice of word. There may be some Cancer patients on this forum

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
burqueenx:
grin

President (Dr) Buhari (-ssce )
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by enemyofprogress: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
So na dat house baba dey hide and Aisha dey go to collect cassava
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by cryptogene: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Join us
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by UbChapter(m): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
Stupidity of the highest order. So Lauretta Onochie or whatever her name is now thinks Nigerians no longer have the right to protest over an incapacitated president? Madam Lauretta, while you are at it supporting evil of your paymaster, bear in mind that nothing, I repeat, nothings lasts for forever. That position you won't be there again in the next two years. After then, look back and ask yourself, did I really do well while in office as PA to buhari? Let your conscience judge you.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
Rule of law has no ground in this nation. Buhari is constitutionally invalid as president, it only needs approval from NASS. Simple things are the most difficult on this part of the globe. Until we receive strength, demons in power will keep oppressing us.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by Lawalemi(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nigerians suddenly become docile and largely toothless internet fighters
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by RighteousI: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
They should have called immigrations for them, they would have run faster had they been called.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by 9jasave: 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
kennygee:
This country is a cancer.
kennygee:
This country is a cancer.

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by Abagworo(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
The truth is that Buhari has a very extreme majority support among the populace thereby making whatever PDP does null and void. That's why they wish him dead so that they can compete against a less popular APC candidate in 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Wins At Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Polling Unit - Punch / Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa / El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.