Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London (55612 Views)

Kano Re-run: Police Send Reinforcement To Gama Ward / Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC / Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by holyword: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
Frankly speaking, President Buhari is the only leader that can put this country into a better shape. Other leaders just entered there and looted the economy that caused the suffering of nigerians today. They kept their families in abroad with stolen looted monies which is a curse unto them. Time shall come when the generations of these looters shall be raining curses on their various graves for bringing curses on their heads when they were alive. So,hell fire will be burning them by then and at the same time the generations they will leave on earth here will be cursing them also . What a disaster?
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
God bless PMB,God bless Nigeria
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by LordOfNaira: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Shameless miscreants. They should have waited!!! Imagine, one of them did not even have money to go back home. Nincompoops!!!
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by BUHARItesticles: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
A190:
wow. So our ministers are gays. Don't tell me you people didn't Bleep
I'm a man, serving Nigeria in a foreign land. I have right to discuss truth in a forum like this. I didn't meet him for whatever you assumed but for the progress of the nation
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by Leo3333: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
oladeebo:

eni ti nwaseju akan, yoo pe leti omi

...and what's your point exactly?

Ki lo nse eyin people won yi gan? I mean what sort of blind followership is this?

I thought it was good governance you craved in 2015 when you conned us into voting this out-of-sorts old man...

Can't wait for 2019 honestly.

Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by ofai: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nigeria is a farce. Chai .... It's a shame. If it's kanu now, they will shout for Africa.... COWARDS
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by redsun(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
Eastfield1:
those protesters are wasting their tym protesting against a dead man.
have u ever heared that a cancer patient survive??
Omenka & co should tell us how long the Doctors gave buhari to live

He is just wasting our hard earned money. I am sure that was why he was bent on grabbing that number one thieving position by all means, just to have enough resources and means to prolong his frail life. He must have known he was dying way before the election.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by Sunshine1969: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
A bad child like this woman enjoys another persons mother's food more than her mums! see how decent London is, organized! crazy naija!
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by biggy26: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
BUHARItesticles:
Lauretta, you are right but why is APC afraid of peaceful protest?
Why is APC working hard to silence the voice of opposition?
The truth is bitter but we must say it, the absence of PMB has affected the social and economic fabrics of Nigeria, only those who are eating the crumbs that fell off the table are defending this government.
Take a tour to the private life of our ministers, they will tell you that PMB is the real opposition to Nigerian development. One of the ministers who visited the country where I resident told me in his hotel room that PMB does not listen or welcome sensible advice but likes to blame his ministers when things go wrong.
Fortunately, 2019..........loading
Nice words.... but this ya name, ayam not understanding it. Lool!
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by NigLasPresident: 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
So the British police has dropped like this? I had to read that post several times to better understand the pictures. The Western media and police I know would take photos of the supposed protest planners running. But I don't see any, all I see is some kid ( I supposed a Nigerian) who rode his byclcle to the Abuja House, London and took pictures of the empty quiet streets. The police all confused seems to have arrived at the scene at a false police call. And why is the person the police is speaking to hiding from the camera or why didn't the camera boy snap the other person speaking to the police from inside the Abuja house? Or he thought no one would notice? Who called the police? The police man obviously was asking questions why they were called to come attend to no emergency situation. Well just that single elderly police man and a police driver to arrest a protesting crowd if any had gathered? Somebody please explain something to me. what the police didn't realise is they were just used as a pawn in the propaganda news by Madam onoche and her secret bicycle boy photographer.

I guess majority nigerians couldn't tell the difference.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by bashydemy(m): 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
No matter how anyone or any sycophant tries to distort it the truth remains that Buhari's continous and indefinite absence from his duty is actually mega corruption and gross criminal subversion of our constitution which is very clear and explicit on the case of pysiological and mental incapacity of any president which is exactly what Buhari currently is by body language , perception and his actions or in actions..No matter how we try to mask it President Buhari can be conveniently said to be incapacitated as no one has heard his voice or seen him move in over 90 days .

After you don rant finish what can you do? NOTHING so go and die..
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by bashydemy(m): 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
Earthquake1:
One man is taking 160 million people for granted.

What a country.

Not at all because he dully transfer power to his vice according to constitution..

Only wailing zombie is still crying over it..
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by bashydemy(m): 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
cheesy cheesy

If only other cowards from the waste will be as strong as AYO

Let it Biafra issue... you will see them masturbating like gay lizards cheesy

Who is AYO? WHo care about that nuisance of a Governor hahahahha. Yeye dey smell..
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by VictorEkwere: 12:13am On Aug 08, 2017
Angelanest:
Personal assistant to the president on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, has claimed that a protest which was meant to hold today at the Abuja House in London - failed due to lack of supporters. She also revealed that the few who came for the protest took to their heels after the police were called.

There have been concerns from different quarters concerning the absence of the country's number one citizen; president Muhammadu Buhari who has been on medical leave in London for some months now.

Read what Lauretta Onochie shared on her social media page with attached pictures;

NIGERIANS IN LONDON SHUN PDP'S SHENANIGAN.

This is Today's Deji Adeyanju-led PDP-sponsored protest at Abuja House London.

Four people turned up. Neighbours called the Police. As they had no Police Permit to hold a rally. They took to their heels.

One of them said he had no money to pay his way back home. Our man who was on hand to monitor the situation, gave him £5. He was happy and went home.

Shame on insensitive PDP. Shame on them.

Thank you Nigerians for your love and prayers for our President, Muhammadu Buhari, the nightmare of corrupt people.

God bless Nigeria.
Lauretta Onochie

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/planned-protest-fails-at-abuja-house-in-london.html
see the kind house where u dey stay for london so old looking you cant even compare this house to the houses we have here in Dolphin Extension oga do something about our medical facility stop flying about for medical care lavishing our money if they give u this kind house here to stay u go say u be president but for here who send you.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by SalamRushdie: 12:40am On Aug 08, 2017
bashydemy:

After you don rant finish what can you do? NOTHING so go and die..

I won't die , I will live and see the goodness of God...You can go and die for Buhari if you want ooo
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by sapele914(m): 1:11am On Aug 08, 2017
BUHARItesticles:
The truth is bitter but we must say it, the absence of PMB has affected the social and economic fabrics of Nigeria, only those who are eating the crumbs that fell off the table are defending this government.
Take a tour to the private life of our ministers, they will tell you that PMB is the real opposition to Nigerian development. One of the ministers who visited the country where I resident told me in his hotel room that PMB does not listen or welcome sensible advice but likes to blame his ministers when things go wrong.
What advice did President Buhari ignore that your minister friend told you went wrong?but Mr Minister can still travel abroad and stay in a hotel like President Buhari presently in the U.K? No be only 2019 loading,na 2027?Misconcepted diaspora thinking you claim "The truth is bitter but we must say it, the absence of PMB has affected the social and economic fabrics of Nigeria, only those who are eating the crumbs that fell off the table are defending this government.
Take a tour to the private life of our ministers, they will tell you that PMB is the real opposition to Nigerian development"

What of the Monthly Allocation and Paris Club Refund were the monies allocated to President Buhari?,my guy I don't know which country you are in,for your information Nigeria is a Federal Republic made up of the Federal,State and Local Government,they all share money every month. Kemi Adeosun Minister of Finance will soon order the states to Abuja any day from now for monthly sharing,be there blaming Buhari that has been in the U.K. For 3 months,

my guy don't believe the liars Nigeria is moving,we are not on standstill neither are we on reverse,we are trying to make things happen,Heaven helps those who help themselves. That your so called Minister friend is just telling you tales,he doesn't want to break you better money,useless Minister like Goodsday Orubebe,4 4 2 diamond formation?

https://www.nairaland.com/3973076/paris-club-refund-court-freezes
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by sapele914(m): 1:42am On Aug 08, 2017
VictorEkwere:
see the kind house where u dey stay for london so old looking you cant even compare this house to the houses we have here in Dolphin Extension oga do something about our medical facility stop flying about for medical care lavishing our money if they give u this kind house here to stay u go say u be president but for here who send you.
These must be a joke?
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by MrBigZ: 3:10am On Aug 08, 2017
lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by Appareil(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2017
BUHARItesticles:
You made a lot of sense on this.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by bashydemy(m): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I won't die , I will live and see the goodness of God...You can go and die for Buhari if you want ooo

I won't die because i never wish hi death unlike you who are hoping to wake up to hear sad news about him but God pass una.. When you did not hear anything about his death you result to asking him to resign..

Resign Ko, Retire Ni..

PMB till 2023..
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by ziccoit: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Just hear how smart you are sounding to yourself.

So PDP must not talk because they had the opportunity and didn't do anything?. You should just ask for the military to come back. Because without opposition of any form, even the best democracies turn dictatorial.

BTW, what is the the difference between APC and PDP in terms of membership, Personal Pursuit, Impunity, Vindictiveness, Corruption, Suppression and Oppression?.

I don't care about your PDP, APC or whatever. If you belong in one of them or romance with them that is your personal life. What I'm saying is to allow politicians carry their cross. They should stop dragging innocent people into their fight which has no benefit for common people but themselves. When I see a truly people driven agitation and protest no one would tell me.

Let the politicians and their party come out clear on their attitudes not hiding behind the people. A political party protest should not be called people protest. Let's start from their.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by SalamRushdie: 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
bashydemy:

I won't die because i never wish hi death unlike you who are hoping to wake up to hear sad news about him but God pass una.. When you did not hear anything about his death you result to asking him to resign..

Resign Ko, Retire Ni..

PMB till 2023..

I have never wished him death , I just want him to resign that's all
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by Aura2(f): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
No matter how anyone or any sycophant tries to distort it the truth remains that Buhari's continous and indefinite absence from his duty is actually mega corruption and gross criminal subversion of our constitution which is very clear and explicit on the case of pysiological and mental incapacity of any president which is exactly what Buhari currently is by body language , perception and his actions or in actions..No matter how we try to mask it President Buhari can be conveniently said to be incapacitated as no one has heard his voice or seen him move in over 90 days .

How did you arrive at the bold?
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London by bashydemy(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have never wished him death , I just want him to resign that's all

LOL why? maybe you need to check these threads..

https://www.nairaland.com/3975691/senate-buhari-broke-no-law

https://www.nairaland.com/3975593/leave-buhari-alone-immediately-senate

You guys are only wailing based on hatred..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa / PDP Wins At Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Polling Unit - Punch / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.