Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Ladies I Need Urgent Help. Ppplllllssssssss. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies I Need Urgent Help. Ppplllllssssssss. (820 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Ladies I Think Is Time You Stop Asking For Unnecessary Gift From Guys / Ladies I Think We Should Let Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies I Need Urgent Help. Ppplllllssssssss. by Madukaele(m): 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2010
can toilet infection cause irregular period? She usually experience her period 2nd week of the month but nowadays is the first week. she claims is because of toilet infection she got during her holidays in her auntys place. Her aunty uses water system toilet but i dont want to go into that.

I need urgent answer cos i really want to confront her this val and tell her all her f-u-c=k ups. Honest answer needed.
Re: Ladies I Need Urgent Help. Ppplllllssssssss. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2010
I thought you were looking for a girl just yesterday. and you found one today wow the lord has been
good to you grin grin

about that question I have no ideal I guess the other ladies will help you.
Re: Ladies I Need Urgent Help. Ppplllllssssssss. by madlady(f): 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2010
^^^^ eh eh eh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies I Need Urgent Help. Ppplllllssssssss. by opokonwa(m): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2010
Madukaele:

can toilet infection cause irregular period? She usually experience her period 2nd week of the month but nowadays is the first week. she claims is because of toilet infection she got during her holidays in her auntys place. Her aunty uses water system toilet but i dont want to go into that.

I need urgent answer cos i really want to confront her this val and tell her all her f-u-c=k ups. Honest answer needed.

Guy wants to tell shit to his girl, he runs to Nairaland for clues sad
Re: Ladies I Need Urgent Help. Ppplllllssssssss. by googles: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2010
[size=13pt]but why u dey always post confusing threads today its a girl with itchy bum 2mrw a pregnant virgin the next a headless chic
your life must be vry interesting o[/size]
Re: Ladies I Need Urgent Help. Ppplllllssssssss. by daylae(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2010
Google it man!
Re: Ladies I Need Urgent Help. Ppplllllssssssss. by omega25red(m): 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2010
toilet infection? what exactly is that? cheesy grin grin
Re: Ladies I Need Urgent Help. Ppplllllssssssss. by mgbogo: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2010
Toilet infection is a a fable
Re: Ladies I Need Urgent Help. Ppplllllssssssss. by justwise(m): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]but why u dey always post confusing threads today its a girl with itchy bum 2mrw a pregnant virgin the next a headless chic

I couldn't stop laughing at this, thanks u made my day grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies I Need Urgent Help. Ppplllllssssssss. by sexyLeamon(f): 2:55am On Feb 13, 2010
googles:

omg grin some of you people are wicked O grin
Re: Ladies I Need Urgent Help. Ppplllllssssssss. by Amigoz(f): 4:06am On Feb 13, 2010
Madukaele:

U could have gotten that answer in a biology class undecided betta still ' G O O G L E '
I suppose that is like telling you to do a research undecided
Re: Ladies I Need Urgent Help. Ppplllllssssssss. by sweetpie23: 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2010
toilet infection shocked shocked grin her toilet must really be fork up grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can U Do This? / I Love Her But Hate Her Cousins / Help Me Ooooooooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.