Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) (13567 Views)

Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police / Osinbajo Condemns Manchester Terrorist Attack / Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by SenatorM(m): 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
No1Tribalist:

That's the truth of the matter. Afonnjaz and Flatroonz are not behaving like the real cows that they are. THey need to learn from the Abookiis.
grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by ngmgeek(m): 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
You quickly condemned the killing which is good but.. could not condemn the Shiites massacre in Kaduna because your Northern masters will castrate you. Nonsense!
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by VanBommel(m): 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
fk001:
Thank you Mr Ag president hope our IPOB brothers will have listening ears and shun all illegal act and[b]be a good citizen's[/b]
I'm ashamed of the english teacher that taught you in school

Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by manikspears: 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
budusky05:
Good one.

IPOB Fools acting like there fellow northerners, claiming to be Jews

Try this ur nonsense for Jerusalem

U go know the difference between Jews and IPOB

Tiwa Savage grin

Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by Hardeysolution(m): 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Some people are stupid here.. .

Read the comments and confirm. ...
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by StarOnEarth(m): 12:03am On Aug 08, 2017
joeprince23:
osinbade is it now you are condemning ur own after 24hrs....
Foolishness fall on you shey?
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by StarOnEarth(m): 12:04am On Aug 08, 2017
ngmgeek:
You quickly condemned the killing which is good but.. could not condemn the Shiites massacre in Kaduna because your Northern masters will castrate you. Nonsense!
What bread of animal are you guys?
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by StarOnEarth(m): 12:12am On Aug 08, 2017
No1Tribalist:
Osinbanjo should say the truth. This was the handiwork of Affonjjas from Osun, on the orders of Bola Tinubu. Why is everyone lying about this attack? All of the killings is to stop Nnamdi Kanu and put him against Fulani herdsmen. Nnamdi Kanu must not tarry. The Land of Yeeasrael is about to come! The most developed country in the world is almost here. A country where there will be no drugs, mud houses, erosion, crime and polithiefians.

Gosh!! See stupidity at the highest level, you just spill trash cos you are online, give stupid opinion and suggestion, what does Bola tinubu has to do with this now, what manner of madness is this? They have not even given you guys your biafra you are already killing yourself, I won't insult your tribe because I know they are plenty reasonable igbos around that are making money and living peacefully but for you and the senseless ones like you, is poverty that will kill you in that your cursed land, you better run to Lagos and be selling spare part, I apologize for all this have written because I don't normally do such but please think before you write anything on this forum.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by ngmgeek(m): 12:51am On Aug 08, 2017
StarOnEarth:

You are more than an animal slowpoke. How's that?
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by ngmgeek(m): 12:53am On Aug 08, 2017
StarOnEarth:

Poor you!! You are obviously pained. Go jump in the lake then. MF undecided
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by ngmgeek(m): 12:54am On Aug 08, 2017
StarOnEarth:

Go and hang! Look for the nearest rope smiley
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by StarOnEarth(m): 1:09am On Aug 08, 2017
ngmgeek:

You are more than an animal slowpoke. How's that?
where did they see this mumu from?? Ode
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by 0b100100111: 1:15am On Aug 08, 2017
No1Tribalist:
Osinbanjo should say the truth. This was the handiwork of Affonjjas from Osun, on the orders of Bola Tinubu. Why is everyone lying about this attack? All of the killings is to stop Nnamdi Kanu and put him against Fulani herdsmen. Nnamdi Kanu must not tarry. The Land of Yeeasrael is about to come! The most developed country in the world is almost here. A country where there will be no drugs, mud houses, erosion, crime and polithiefians.

Am sorry!

You re a fool!
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by 0b100100111: 1:17am On Aug 08, 2017
StarOnEarth:

Ngmgeek is a goat!
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by ngmgeek(m): 1:34am On Aug 08, 2017
0b100100111:

0b100100111 is a goat!

No no no. 0b100100111 is a castrated goat cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by ngmgeek(m): 1:36am On Aug 08, 2017
0b100100111:

Ngmgeek is a goat!

And you are the son of a thousand fathers. What do you call your mother? grin grin grin

0b100100111

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by ngmgeek(m): 1:38am On Aug 08, 2017
0b100100111:

Ngmgeek is a goat!

0b100100111. Go and take your medication. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by ngmgeek(m): 1:46am On Aug 08, 2017
StarOnEarth:
where did they see this mumu from?? Ode

The mumu came from your mother's stinking behind. Ode grin
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by ngmgeek(m): 1:48am On Aug 08, 2017
0b100100111:

Am sorry!

You re a fool!

Reserve that name for your entire family. Ode wink
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by ngmgeek(m): 1:51am On Aug 08, 2017
0b100100111:

Am sorry!

You re a fool!

You are wasted. Go and Hug transformer. Loser!!
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by ngmgeek(m): 1:54am On Aug 08, 2017
StarOnEarth:

Gosh!! See stupidity at the highest level, you just spill trash cos you are online, give stupid opinion and suggestion, what does Bola tinubu has to do with this now, what manner of madness is this? They have not even given you guys your biafra you are already killing yourself, I won't insult your tribe because I know they are plenty reasonable igbos around that are making money and living peacefully but for you and the senseless ones like you, is poverty that will kill you in that your cursed land, you better run to Lagos and be selling spare part, I apologize for all this have written because I don't normally do such but please think before you write anything on this forum.

Go back to school because you are not making any damn sense. Stay off weed too! Loser cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by ngmgeek(m): 2:38am On Aug 08, 2017
0b100100111:

StarOnEarth is a goat!

I agree. StarOnEarth is a LOSER!!
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by ngmgeek(m): 3:03am On Aug 08, 2017
0b100100111:

Am sorry!

You re a fool!

You are a compound slowpoke. Go and Die grin
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:23am On Aug 08, 2017
OK that makes sense ooo. sad

Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by fk001(m): 5:29am On Aug 08, 2017
VanBommel:
I'm ashamed of the english teacher that taught you in school

Abeg swerve if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

I just want you to have the message

flatty

And i am glad because i can see that my message have already sank down into your table like skull
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by Ewedegubbler: 6:04am On Aug 08, 2017
Condemnation everywhere. Another Igbo news that will sell like hot potatoe. How many times has he condemned the badoo skull miners or the herdsmen. Abeg park well jare.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by ameri9ja: 6:21am On Aug 08, 2017
StarOnEarth:

Mumu. Can't u see the guy is being sarcastic. Can't u tell he is actually Yoruba. Sheesh!
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by ameri9ja: 6:24am On Aug 08, 2017
0b100100111:

Am sorry!

You re a fool!

He is being sarcastic! He is a Yoruba guy. People can be so dumb!
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by seguntijan(m): 6:26am On Aug 08, 2017
Some people are very disappointed that the Anambra killing is said to be a result of disagreement between drug lords from the same community, they would've preferred it to be north Vs south, Igbo Vs Fulani, Christians Vs Muslims. That would've made a better story for them to wail about and we wouldn't have heard the last of it today. But strangely, CAN is quiet, IPOB is quiet, the so called elders and every other emergency activists are quiet... No outrage, no threat, no ultimatum, only silently wishing it were a national crises, an opportunity for them to show the depth of their hatred. Hypocrisy is a bad thing, all lives are worth the same reaction.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by Oblang(m): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2017
Ewedegubbler:
Condemnation everywhere. Another Igbo news that will sell like hot potatoe. How many times has he condemned the badoo skull miners or the herdsmen. Abeg park well jare.

U will still complain if he doesn't condemn...
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by johnjose68: 7:23am On Aug 08, 2017
joeprince23:
osinbade is it now you are condemning ur own after 24hrs....

What is this Jewish slave saying?
Re: Osinbajo Condemns The Ozubulu, Anambra Church Massacre (PHOTOS) by johnjose68: 7:24am On Aug 08, 2017
Ewedegubbler:
Jewish slave spotted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jailing Of Looters: Start With APC Members" - PDP, Obasanjo's Group Tell Buhari / Jonathan Harps On Unity As Obi Blames Nation’s Woes On Leadership Failure / MEND Threatens To Attack Republic Of Benin Over Asari-Dokubo's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.