Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,121 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker (6251 Views)

I need Assistance Please....It's Kinda Urgent / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / Busted- A Fake Female Moniker.(evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by makydebbie(f): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

hey how you?

I've got a crush

whenever I see your moniker I get this uneasiness in my tummy cool cool
LOL, you're hungry then. Try eating.
I'm cool, you? cool
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by bbbabes(f): 11:58am On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:

Job done over a thousand views. Your deception has been exposed Mr bbbabes....

Ladies and gentlemen beware.

Bastard slowpoke, that's the attention you seek. My name is giving you that. Well you are a nonentity on the forum. Thats why your threads never go beyond the sections.
For you to have even copied our blog post and post them here, shows you are a valueless human being with degenerated destiny
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Cool.

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:
Am buying it... I like her, she ain't a pretender as most girls. The day I learnt a friend of mine loves taking the dee in her Ass only was the day I began to fear women... This same friend always claims sex makes her less productive, so she hates it and we all envy her.

Her parrot ex boyfriend told his friend who told my friend who told me....
Was the day I began to fear women.... See the third person reference... The detachment....
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

Bastard slowpoke, that's the attention you seek. My name is giving you that. Well you are a nonentity on the forum. Thats why your threads never go beyond the sections.
For you to have even copied our blog post and post them here, shows you are a valueless human being with degenerated destiny
Well you need to be schooled and cultured. So uncultured even for someone claiming to be a woman...pesky being. Stop projecting your situation to others
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by bbbabes(f): 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:

LOL LOL LOL. Insults will not bail you out.... Of course you are not intelligent enough to own a blog. But then you are a liar and an impersonator. My friend continue scratching your smelly scrotum balls somewhere

Can you please explain how I have lied to you. And I don't understand how possible is it for me to impersonate myself... U are just making me sick and I can assure you if you over stretch me.. I will lay a curse on you... A real curse, all I need is your name, which I can assure you I will get.
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by SINZ: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
those guys who were sending PMs to bbbabes and crushing on her right now are like

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

Can you please explain how I have lied to you. And I don't understand how possible is it for me to impersonate myself... U are just making me sick and I can assure you if you over stretch me.. I will lay a curse on you... A real curse, all I need is your name, which I can assure you I will get.
You will only kill yourself. Finish and klaar

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Draei: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
The two irrelevant accounts conflicting
eachother might belong to thesame creature
with the looks of the way they both type. pfft!
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, you're hungry then. Try eating.
I'm cool, you? cool

I'm doing splendid

Maky it is not hunger jare,

infact since I've got to know you I longer have to stare at the beauty of the skies on a clear night, it's all in your face, you shine like the golden sun,glitter like the stars and precious like the moon.
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
Job done. Time to go
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Draei: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

I'm doing splendid

infact since I've got to know you I longer have to stare at the beauty of the skies on a clear night, it's all in your face, you shine like the golden sun,glitter like the stars and precious like the moon.

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Jammiiee(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy u don kee person man pikin grin cheesy baba more...
NgcoboP:

Was the day I began to fear women.... See the third person reference... The detachment....
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lalas247:

U don't mean it .. thought the days of guys parading as females was eradicated grin
not at all.dem boku here grin
there was one the other day parading a bootilicous model on his/her dp as his/her own.when i collected other pics of this same model and uploaded on the thread he/she immediatley deactivated cheesy
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Jammiiee(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
All these ya poem cheesy grin na just say u wan yansh am grin cheesy

We guys ehnnn cheesy

U just wan spread butter on her yansh cheesy

Gbogbo aluwala olongbo, ogbon ati keranje nii
cheesy grin
AnthonioAlsaid:

I'm doing splendid

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

I'm doing splendid

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by bbbabes(f): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:

You will only kill yourself. Finish and klaar

Can you please let me be sir. I work for blackberrybabes.com as a writer and social media personnel and the Sanya you mentioned, works for the blog too. He's a supervisor. You must have gotten his details on the blog.
My job is to promote the blog on Facebook, Nairaland and other platforms and I have not seen how that is affecting you or any other user here.
Your thoughts are maybe I own the blog. Like u said am not a tech person, just a writer. Please you have clogged my head so much am finding it difficult to focus at work.

I have not taken from anybody and I will never do so. My means of livelihood is the pay from the blog, though it's not the dream job, but it's my passion, the only reason why am so active on here.

Please am not impersonating anyone. My name is Dora, the Sanya you speak of lives in Abeokuta, I reside here in Lagos.

I have not been able to get anything done today. It just quite unfair of you. The mentions are distracting me please. I can't drop my number here you know that and I don't know what evidence you seek. It's a new week please, there are lots of unfinished projects to catch up with.

Sorry for the hate words, am a lady and you should understand how abusive and reactive we could be

1 Like

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:
Job done. Time to go

Ogbeni you didn't do shìt. Where is your evidence undecided

1 Like

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Buharison:

Who knows, it might be her picture he uploaded on his last thread
for real? grin

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
The mods should throw this thread in the thrash. Nonsense!
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:

werey! grin grin grin grin
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

I'm doing splendid

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by makydebbie(f): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

I'm doing splendid

Dear, you don't really know me. My face can't be all you need to crush on someone. I know we're moved by what we see, but don't just look at the surface, look deeper. See clearer.
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

Can you please let me be sir. I work for blackberrybabes.com as a writer and social media personnel and the Sanya you mentioned, works for the blog too. He's a supervisor. You must have gotten his details on the blog.
My job is to promote the blog on Facebook, Nairaland and other platforms and I have not seen how that is affecting you or any other user here.
Your thoughts are maybe I own the blog. Like u said am not a tech person, just a writer. Please you have clogged my head so much am finding it difficult to focus at work.

I have not taken from anybody and I will never do so. My means of livelihood is the pay from the blog, though it's not the dream job, but it's my passion, the only reason why am so active on here.

Please am not impersonating anyone. My name is Dora, the Sanya you speak of lives in Abeokuta, I reside here in Lagos.

I have not been able to get anything done today. It just quite unfair of you. The mentions are distracting me please. I can't drop my number here you know that and I don't know what evidence you seek. It's a new week please, there are lots of unfinished projects to catch up with.

Sorry for the hate words, am a lady and you should understand how abusive and reactive we could be

Cc lefulefu
Pussyhunter
I don't believe the gender claim though

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by ottohan: 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Dear, you don't really know me. My face can't be all you need to crush on someone. I know we're moved by what we see, but don't just look at the surface, look deeper. See clearer.
maybe he just likes your carved nose made from the chisels of Westeros cheesy
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks for the change. Now I can show my niece your dp
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by ottohan: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:

lool
Bros abeg free the male-female or transgendered
the bashing don too much grin
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
ottohan:
lool
Bros abeg free the male-female or transgendered
the bashing don too much grin
A detente has been reached
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by makydebbie(f): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:

Thanks for the change. Now I can show my niece your dp
Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by makydebbie(f): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
ottohan:

maybe he just likes your carved nose made from the chisels of Westeros cheesy
I like my nose too. Thank you.
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Whatever rocks your boat.
Your new DP does.
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by SmartyPants(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
OP the only evidence you have presented in this thread is extremely weak and this whole thing reeks of a personal vendetta.

The proper thing to do is, if you have a genuine complaint:

1. Narrate what happened, who did what, how it happened, where it happened, and when.

2. Provide evidence that your narration is the truth or is at least reasonable.

3. Allow the accused to respond to specific claims.

As is, you are merely bullying the accused into responding to your claims by tormenting him/her. It is not done and frankly its not nice to see.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego / If Your Boyfriend Likes Clubbing, He Is Going To Sleep With Club Girls / How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.