Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre (4335 Views)

Leaked Intelligence Report On Nigeria/niger Delta/biafra/middle Belt/west / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Ozubulu Church Killing: See Why You Should Not Trust Nigeria Newspapers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by paBuhari(m): 7:00am On Aug 08, 2017
Make no mistake, Ozubulu massacre was a secret hatched job by the govt through DSS! This is what they have been planning for sometime now. The hurried nature in which they term the massacre a "drug related violence" without embarking on comprehensive investigation clearly shows that they want to derail investigation to suit their evil agenda against Igbos!
If you are expecting govt to arrest those involved in the massacre then you should be prepared to wait for Buhari to challenge Usain Bolt in 100m. It aint gonna happen.
Igbo land is under attack!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by Josephjnr(m): 7:00am On Aug 08, 2017
Make I curse u dis early morning? No! Make I just dey look u.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by phorget(m): 7:01am On Aug 08, 2017
Hope you have your evidence to back up your claims?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by prodigy24: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2017
Hh
Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by Prec1ous(m): 7:12am On Aug 08, 2017
I can only imagine how dumb and imbecilic you will be in real life.

Your IQ us reading 1/200

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by Prec1ous(m): 7:12am On Aug 08, 2017
I can only imagine how dumb and imbecilic you will be in real life.

Your IQ is reading 1 out of 200

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by paBuhari(m): 7:13am On Aug 08, 2017
phorget:
When crimes are commited, it is standard procedure that police begin full investigation to unravel the nature of the crime before releasing any statement. But in this situation, that is not the case. The govt hurriedly began giving statements without any form of INVESTIGATION. Why? To hide the REAL nature of the crime and derail the investigation. They have a motive. The evidence is everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2017
phorget:
he have 100% evidence that, Anambra Gov.Willie & Christian leaders are behind ozubulu killings..watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FYjJuRdTLQ

1 Like

Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by toocoded: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2017
These people should stop the killings already. Are the deceased chicken or sacrificial lamb that they butcher people everyday all in the name of a dirty game called politics? This rubbish has to stop abeg!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by Oblang(m): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2017
What thorough investigation do u carry out b4 labelling an attack "herdsmen attack"

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by MyNewJackeT: 7:20am On Aug 08, 2017
the media have their own story, the people in the community have their own story, who do you guys believe?

where you there?
were the POLICE PRESENT when the crime happened?
All this stories I don't believe them anymore.

in fact I don't even believe the was a shooting again sef, I don tire.
Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by nrexzy: 7:20am On Aug 08, 2017
People never wake up nonsense done start
Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by paBuhari(m): 7:26am On Aug 08, 2017
Oblang:
What thorough do u carry out b4 labelling an attack "herdsmen attack"
See this one sad I'm a victim of fulani herdsmen attack!
Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by Jabioro: 7:27am On Aug 08, 2017
Who be this toilet paper Equavelent!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by Jaideyone(m): 8:15am On Aug 08, 2017
Morons everywhere

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by HeGeMon(m): 8:19am On Aug 08, 2017
Wait a minute....is this a human being or a monkey, why looking so scruffy, bruh! Can't believe I watched this character speak, I can now understand, the types of opinion leaders of Biafrans
Ifeanyi4491:
he have 100% evidence that, Anambra Gov.Willie & Christian leaders are behind ozubulu killings..watch

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:

Pls who is this man?? shocked shocked

Nnamdi Kanu don buy market with his Israel, Judaism and Jewish religion.
The man in the video said Chukwu should burn Israelites with fire that Igbos are not Jews. cheesy grin

He however failed to give us the 100% evidence of Obiano's complicity in the church killing.

Igbos, we are in trouble o... shocked

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2017
gbosaa:

Pls who is this man?? shocked shocked

Nnamdi Kanu don buy market with his Israel, Judaism and Jewish religion.
The man in the video said Chukwu should burn Israelites with fire that Igbos are not Jews. cheesy grin

He however failed to give us the 100% evidence of Obiano's complicity in the church killing.

Igbos, we are in trouble o... shocked
He said obiano know what happen
Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 08, 2017
You do not need intelligence report to know the mind behind the mastermind of the killings in that church. But I am so glad that Kanu came out hot and on time to ruin their intention with that powerful message.

No-Election Campaign has really altered the Dynamics, so the Governor has been advised that it is better to sacrifice a few people to save the State and ofcourse the country. But was the Church the right place to test their 'fear as weapon of control' strategy ? That was very wrong.

There are other ways around getting an election at Anambra but they are not smart. If Willie was a smart man, by now he would have visited Kanu and they issue a statement that the Ballot Forms will have referendum columns, so as they vote the governorship Candidate, they equally vote on referendum, and the election can achieve two things. Whether they implement the referendum result or not, would have been a different kettle of fish but these politicians are not smart. I think too much free money robs people of intelligence.

Obiano is responsible for the deads of those people. He collects one (1) billion naira Security votes and instead of protecting his people with it, decides to use the money to murder his own people to create fear and bring Security Forces into the State to enforce election.

That is a very daft move. I see things coming. Kanu is smart. His moves are so calculated and democratic.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 08, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
He said obiano know what happen

He said that he had 100% evidence that Obiano knew something about it.

I was waiting to hear his evidence but didn't see any. He said his info/intel was spiritually given to him! lipsrsealed.

I thought he would reveal the identities of those who carried out the killing, their location and how they would be caught but instead his intel only pointed at Obiano.

The man is madder than mad.
Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by obailala(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:

May God deliver us from this spirit of madness that seems to have befallen alaigbo. Of all the humans and animals that can be listened to, it is this mentally challenged dude that someone gets to rely on as source of intelligent info?...

This same dude who was about to be deported from the UK and who authoritatively claimed Theresa May was personally after him for his Biafran stance? grin This is the same junkie people now give audience?.. Wonderful!

These sort of things is definitely what you get when the intelligent ones arent wise enough to speak up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu4LHnu9laE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by Okoroawusa: 10:26am On Aug 08, 2017
5DMindset:
You do not need intelligence report to know the mind behind the mastermind of the killings in that church. But I am so glad that Kanu came out hot and on time to ruin their intention with that powerful message.

No-Election Campaign has really altered the Dynamics, so the Governor has been advised that it is better to sacrifice a few people to save the State and ofcourse the country. But was the Church t
he right place to test their 'fear as weapon
of control' strategy ? That was very wrong.

There are other ways around getting an election at Anambra but they are not smart. If Willie was a smart man, by now he would have visited Kanu and they issue a statement that the Ballot Forms will have referendum columns, so as they vote the governorship Candidate, they equally vote on referendum, and the election can achieve two things. Whether they implement the referendum result or not, would have been a different kettle of fish but these politicians are not smart. I think too much free money robs people of intelligence.

Obiano is responsible for the deads of those people. He collects one (1) billion naira Security votes and instead of protecting his people with it, decides to use the money to murder his own people to create fear and bring Security Forces into the State to enforce election.

That is a very daft move. I see things coming. Kanu is smart. His moves are so calculated and democratic.
You r high on something but I dnt know what it is...
Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by 0b100100111: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2017
[s]
paBuhari:
Make no mistake, Ozubulu massacre was a secret hatched job by the govt through DSS! This is what they have been planning for sometime now. The hurried nature in which they term the massacre a "drug related violence" without embarking on comprehensive investigation clearly shows that they want to derail investigation to suit their evil agenda against Igbos!
If you are expecting govt to arrest those involved in the massacre then you should be prepared to wait for Buhari to challenge Usain Bolt in 100m. It aint gonna happen.
[/s]

Height of foolishness and mental decadence!
Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by 0b100100111: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2017
5DMindset:

No-Election Campaign has really altered the Dynamics, so the Governor has been advised that it is better to sacrifice a few people to save the State and ofcourse the country. But was the Church the right place to test their 'fear as weapon of control' strategy ? That was very wrong.

Am sorry o!

Do you smoke or take alcohol?
Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by 0b100100111: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:

So its no longer Fulani? grin grin grin

Confused lots grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by seunny4lif(m): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2017
People dey oooh
Igbo no good oooooh grin grin grin grin

Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by ameri9ja: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2017
paBuhari:

IDIOT
Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by Enter0g(m): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2017
negotiate the Zoo now or never..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtIbK7cMbvQ
Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by vedaxcool(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2017
obailala:

May God deliver us from this spirit of madness that seems to have befallen alaigbo. Of all the humans and animals that can be listened to, it is this mentally challenged dude that someone gets to rely on as source of intelligent info?...

This same dude who was about to be deported from the UK and who authoritatively claimed Theresa May was personally after him for his Biafran stance? grin This is the same junkie people now give audience?.. Wonderful!

These sort of things is definitely what you get when the intelligent ones arent wise enough to speak up.

grin cownu zombies are brain dead

1 Like

Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by Amoto94(m): 11:23am On Aug 08, 2017
obailala:

Emeka Ani lookalike

1 Like

Re: BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre by ola6: 11:49am On Aug 08, 2017
obailala:

Mad Biafrans ranting online grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is their ideology, watch how delusional these people are grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu / The Jewish Kingdom Of Arabia / don't buy data from Speedydata. they are fraud!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.