Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,338 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival (18952 Views)

2018 Nigeria Beer Festival Kicks-off In October / Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters / Lagos State Government Sponsores 1st Ever Beer Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by BCISLTD: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Zionista:
How about a food fair that showcases the diverse culinary endowments that Nigeria is blessed with?

A country with a life expectancy of less than 50 years is promoting indulgence on alcohol through the back door.

What tourism? How much have you realized from the Eyo festival, Lagos Carnival et al? I think it's a form of mental laziness to feel that what promotes tourism for the Jones will do same for the African.

Package ur ideas ...and sell them.
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by KingTom(m): 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Kingtom oya o grin
We are going there grin
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by Genea(f): 7:42am On Aug 09, 2017
BCISLTD:

They are beautiful..
tnxxx
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by BCISLTD: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
Genea:
tnxxx
You are welcome... cool
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by Blue3k(m): 1:17am On Aug 11, 2017
This sounds like fun. I'm not into drinks but I'll like see what Nigeria has to offer. Im coming in December so I'll just ask about reviews on this event.
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by thirty1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
leisuretym:
there is no other way to chase alimajirins away, they hate beer and pork meat, kudos!

Have you been to the north.... There's no tribe in Nigeria that consume beer like the Northerners. If 5000 crate of beer is sent to Lagos market. My brother 15,000 is sent to the north. Ask anyone that works in brewery
Re: Lagos Hosts First Beer Festival by BCISLTD: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
thirty1:

Have you been to the north.... There's no tribe in Nigeria that consume beer like the Northerners. If 5000 crate of beer is sent to Lagos market. My brother 15,000 is sent to the north. Ask anyone that works in brewery

Lol...but actually the east consumes the most beer..they wind the consumers and distributors awards every year..industry fact..the west comes close second

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Silkie - Naturally Black Chicken / Help!! I Am Getting Addicted To Soft Drinks. / What Did You Cook Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.