Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Haba Girls (obinrin) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Haba Girls (obinrin) (1725 Views)

This Pig Sent a Friend's Husband Her Bikini Pic. Explicit Photos . . Haba!!! / HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) / Girls Haba Girls Habaaaaaa MUST READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haba Girls (obinrin) by kanmosyl(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2007
hello,

PLZ HELP my friend out.

Afriend of mine who is in one of the topmost private university in the country and also a son of a wealthy man in town financed her girlfriend academically from secondary school to her masters degree level abnd they are both in love witj each other to the extent that they won best couple of the year three times consecutively on campus but recently the girl called my friend and told him that her parent dont want her to get married to a yoruba guy we thought it was a joke until she invited us for her wedding and truly she got married to another person last month. plz help my friend cus the guy has refused to eat or drink and promise not to assist anyone again in his lifestyle.

help badly needed now.
Re: Haba Girls (obinrin) by Zebedee(m): 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2007
it unfortunate that your friend fell mugu. thats what the girls say we are and we keep on manifesting it. well i will adcice him to seek help from a counsellor and also seek help spiritually cos thats the surest way for him to get off his love gone sour memories. i wish him all the best in life but let him stay off girls for a while. he needs his friends like you to cheer him up and make him pick up the pieces again if he is really devastated.

i hope this makes him wiser and smarter, we all learn from our mistakes and i guess he has learnt a lot

cheers
Re: Haba Girls (obinrin) by katherinae(f): 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2007
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I HOPE U GUYS DIDNT BRING A GIFT

but in reality that sucks, what tribe was she
Re: Haba Girls (obinrin) by deejay1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2007
wat kinda of a girl is dat? andd wat kinda of a mother is dat? sponsored her through her schooling lifeeeeeeee omg!!! nigerians with there tribal things saaaa anyway just advice ur friend wat happened 2 him is not d end of this world, his just need 2 gear himself up coz he will also need help 1 day so he dont need 2 come 2 concludion dat he wont help people again. i just hope he recovers from dis nightmare quicklyyyyyy sorry mate
Re: Haba Girls (obinrin) by deejay1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2007
katherinae bring a gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? wen she did all dis. i wont even attend d wedding and if 4 a reason i attend,u know i nigeria marriage, dey normally ask ' can any1 dat dont sopport dis marriage to stand up or raise up his/her hand' i tell u wat am ganna make he 2 faint even if i wont raise my hand up wit some bad looks
Re: Haba Girls (obinrin) by katherinae(f): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2007
undecided jeez deejay

i just, well i, hmm, sorry i just wouldnt want to be rude coming to a weddin without a gift.
Re: Haba Girls (obinrin) by Seun(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2007
Lesson learnt: Never attempt to buy a wife with your father's money.
Re: Haba Girls (obinrin) by katherinae(f): 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2007
hmmm hmm like seun said
dont buy wives because they neither are ever on sale, and never come wiht receipts
Re: Haba Girls (obinrin) by 2Legit: 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2007
dat boy is a mugu.
many of these girls like mugu boys. dem go say na mugu boys dem like but mugu will always be mugu
Re: Haba Girls (obinrin) by cuteass1(f): 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2007
This thread should be about making the guy (kanmosyl's friend) feel better and not rendering curses and insults on the girl or the guy. What the girl did was bad but we shouldn't be judges since we weren't there to know what happened "who no go, no know" sad

@ kanmosyl, tell your friend to take heart and remind him its not the end of the world. Let him know that what is he's will never pass him by. Maybe the girl wasn't made for him, and he should never regret rendering a helping hand to someone else, remember we should always be our brother's keeper. He should always give new love a chance, his own might not be far away wink.
It shall be well, take my words.

Tell him to join nairaland and have fun  cool by the way what's the meaning of obinrin
Re: Haba Girls (obinrin) by debest1(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2009
This is wat they call agbana, ina wo ba shawu
Re: Haba Girls (obinrin) by kokoA(m): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2009
Tell your guy that the girl is not worth it. Its hard but he should just let go, ther eare better girls out there for him.
Re: Haba Girls (obinrin) by illusion2: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2009
tho' I seriously doubt he sent her to secondary school wink

Yes he 'assisted out of love . It wasn't by force. . . .

Im sure he's learnt his lesson. . . . . . . . grin ,
Re: Haba Girls (obinrin) by debest1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2009
if the story is true, the guy should take heart, wetin the sow na im she go reap
Re: Haba Girls (obinrin) by izeek(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2009
u mean all his investment for the past how many years just went with the wind!
eya, he shud not have invested in perishable goods, unless nah charity him use am do.  lol.
on a serious note, i guess he knows by now that women dont stay cos of money,
it can hold them for a while, but soon as they realise what they want, then its finished.
moreso are u saying ur friend did not sense anything from her xter thats she was seeing some1 else?
cos i dont want to believe that she met and married this other dude suddenly.
Re: Haba Girls (obinrin) by debest1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2009
My guess is once she got her Masters degree, her level changed and she had to upgrade to someone who befits her status. I dont know what the guy did for a living but it wont suprise me that the guy was a business man or something of that elk and hence the ease with which he bankrolled her dreams. By the time the girl eye open for campus she realised she had to step up,

(1) (Reply)

As We Approach The Endtime: Bizzare / Is This Love? / How To Read A Girls Mind !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.