Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" (21908 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine / BBNaija: Fani-Kayode Blasts MURIC For Demanding A Ban On Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by tiwaz(m): 11:01am On Aug 08, 2017
Former Aviation Minster Femi Fani Kayode has fired back to Buhari's Aide Lauretta Onochie for saying that its disrespectful to ask for the President's Health status.

Fani Kayode stated this in an official statement made available to NGYAB.com

His words.... Those that say that we are crossing the line when we call on Buhari to either resume or resign have been unhinged by the power that they wield and the spirits they consult in the Presidency.

Those that say that it is disrespecful to ask about our President's health dont just need a comprehensive face-lift becos of their repulsive physical challenges and debilitating ugliness:

They also need a brain transfer becos of their compelling and nauseating ignorance.We are citizens and not slaves.We have every right to ask about our President's health.

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2017/08/need-brain-transfer-comprehensive-face-lift-fani-kayode-blasts-lauretta-onochie-comment-disrespectful-ask-buharis-health-status/

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/894852055688511489

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2017
grin God bless FFK, I feel the Jewish scientist should come and test him and fayose cause I doubt if they be Afonja . they behave more like Jews

141 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by Histrings08(m): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2017
She doesn't... She needs to fear God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by Seguntimmy(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2017
I support Ffk
(on these only)

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by Buharison: 11:10am On Aug 08, 2017
It's fayose that needs, lauretta is always saying the truth

6 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by Igboesika: 11:10am On Aug 08, 2017
Lauretta is a mad woman and she has no one to tell her.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by Victornezzar: 11:10am On Aug 08, 2017
Buharison:
A new inductee of the bmc
saarki come and claim this one

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by samebony1: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2017
[b[s]]Those that say that we are crossing the line when we call on Buhari to either resume or resign have been unhinged by the power that they wield and the spirits they consult in the Presidency.[/b][/s]
That means he also consulted spirits while he was serving as an Aide and then Minister under Obasanjo

This guy is truly the son of his father. His father was a divisive element, and traitor to the interest of Western Nigeria great Awolowo

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by medolab90(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2017
fani kayode speak the truth sometimes he just say it in a noisy way which people not to listen to him

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by goodmorning40: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2017
They say FFK is mad because he says the truth I wish all naija leaders can be mad just like FFK

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by obynocute(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2017
my question is for the past 2-3 months hv our dear president been receiving his monthly allowance or salaries while on medical trip?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by lordkush: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2017
she said bubu is a private citzen

but she failed to tell us that he is usin public funds to host visitos @ his presidential quaters in london

foolish woman

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by SweetJoystick(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2017
What do you expect? She must defend and serve her paymaster....only a few will do otherwise

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by alcmene: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2017
Just watch how irredeemable Fonjas will team up with the ugly old b1tch called Onochie and attack FFK for saying the truth.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by nototribalist: 11:59am On Aug 08, 2017
I trust FFK to put her in the gutter where she belongs

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by omenka(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
I sight Lala in the building which means this thread is headed straight for Disneyland. cheesy

Meanwhile. .

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by seunmsg(m): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
I don't like Lauretta and I disagree with her comment but I think FFK seriously need a new brain. The one currently on his head has been seriously damaged by cocaine.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by koralink: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ffk should have his head examined. What aspect of the Constitution did Mr President breached by going to London on medical vacation? IFfk and his PDP lackies( Deji Adeyanju and Charlie Boy) should stop being mischievious in playing their opposition politics.Lauretta, during her interview with Channels television said only Mr President or his doctors (through his permission) can disclose the nature of his sickness.
This is an indisputable fact which Femi Fani-Kayode knows but pretends ( as a mischive-maker ) not to know. Mr President will not resign as he has not ran foul of any known provisions of Nigerian Constitution. The earlier Ffk gets this fact into his empty head, the better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by omooba969(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Then FFK needs a mouth transfer. grin

The reasonable Nigerians know that your quest for the status of Buhari's health is not born out of good will but out of malignity.

FFK prolly thinks every Nigerian is as ignorant & callous as he is.

Mouthing off or bickering over irrelevant issues is politics of envy! cool

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
And you don't?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by speezyWears: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
kn
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by tooth4tooth: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
omenka:
I sight Lala in the building which means this thread is headed straight for Disneyland. cheesy

Meanwhile. .
Jimoh Ibrahim cheesy cheesy The guy is actually right. FFK thinks he can bully this Government to submission the way he bullied GEJ. It cant work but let him continue. We are not tired of watching the display of the demented contortionist .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by NwaAmaikpe: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
shocked

I pity the ones who take FFK seriously

This guy eats from both sides of his mouth and sells out to the highest bidder.
He only justifies his traitorous nature with big beautiful grammar.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by pautex: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin The most dreaded out spoken person Naija ever had. When you speak APCAT tremble. Respect sir!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by Opinedecandid(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
From Laura'a recent vituperations, She had already admitted she needed that.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
FFK get bad mouth ooh. grin grin grin

It is in the blood, Yoruba and bad mouth. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by richidinho(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
red
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by slimdamatrix1(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
I agree
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by Apina(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
Buharison:
Seems they transferred Lauretta's brain to u undecided

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" by Smartjob1(f): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is mortal combat:

"Finish Her!"

See atomic bomb blasting meehnn...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not Afraid Of Death – Olusegun Obasanjo / Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council / Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.