Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Reasons Why Relationships Get Boring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Relationships Get Boring (640 Views)

Why Your Relationships Get Boring Easily / Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era / Reasons why Relationships Are Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Relationships Get Boring by Nairalandsss(m): 11:01am On Aug 08, 2017
There are many factors which affect and shape the dynamics of every relationship. A good example of such factors is routine.Some couples survive the boredom by taking the necessary steps.There are various ways in which couples can spice up their relationship again and enjoy the steam and passion.Here are some reasons why relationships get boring.

Reasons why relationships get boring are:

1.Marriage: Relationship experts opine that marriage could be one factor that brings boredom into the couple. Before marriage, a relationship is still away from the mundane things but after marriage when a couple starts living under one roof, boredom easily creeps in as the mystery is over.

2.Pregnancy: After giving birth to children and carrying the burden of responsibilities some couples totally get frustrated and bored. Well, in such a case, a conscious effort should be made to make the relationship interesting again.

3.Old Age: Some ageing couples get bored of each other and this may be due to the fact that they carry the baggage of past inside their heads. There could be frustration, grudges and lots of other unresolved feelings living in their heads since long. Also, an ageing body itself is a disappointment.

4.Extra Marital Affairs: If one of the partners has a secret affair, it would be impossible to give his or her best to the relationship and this may cause boredom in the relationship. So, at the end of the day, a couple must clearly identify the reasons, so that something could be done about the boredom.

These are the reasons why relationships get boring.

http://www.naijabroad.com/reasons-relationships-get-boring/

mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Relationships Get Boring by Draei: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2017
Insatiability.
Re: Reasons Why Relationships Get Boring by ikp120(m): 11:28am On Aug 08, 2017
Nah nah bro.

That shìt gets really fvcking boring because you guys don't play some fvcking game, suck some real dick and pussy respectively, etc.

I mean you folks are just damn too "holy" mehn. Do some real shìt mehn.
Re: Reasons Why Relationships Get Boring by vizkiz: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2017
ikp120:
Nah nah bro.

That shìt gets really fvcking boring because you guys don't play some fvcking game, suck some real dick and pussy respectively, etc.

True.

When you are with a godly partner you can't enjoy your relationship. I will end up with a lady who would still be giving me lap dance when we are in our 70s. A good girl with a bìtch attitude
Re: Reasons Why Relationships Get Boring by Buharison: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2017
ikp120:
Nah nah bro.

vizkiz:

True.

When you are with a godly partner you can't enjoy your relationship. I will end up with a lady who would still be giving me lap dance when we are in our 70s. A good girl with a bìtch attitude
Enemies of state spotted, I suggest someone like northkorea leader to come and rule us, buhari is too weak, everyday you people will be saying dick and pussy,
Re: Reasons Why Relationships Get Boring by ikp120(m): 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:

True.

Real talk man!

Re: Reasons Why Relationships Get Boring by MissRaine69(f): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Complacency, communication, getting comfortable and lack of intimacy( sign necessarily refer to sex here)
Couples stop trying the assumption is because you got him/her then you stop being sexy , you stop trying to please each other and you talk at each other but you don't communicate.
Re: Reasons Why Relationships Get Boring by adaksbullet: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
These boy whit his relesionsheep talks upandan and his no haved and bodys too called "babe" undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Honey / Most Beautiful Actresses In The World! Europe/america / My Ex Just Dey Beg 4 My Hard, Long And Curve Tool After Marrige.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.