Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Installing Husband! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Installing Husband! (3562 Views)

Installing Husband! / Installing Love / Check This Out And Tell Me Hos U Feel About It. Installing Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Installing Husband! by r231(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2010
A woman writes to the IT Technical support Guy

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and I noticed a distinct slowdown in the overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as
Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as NEWS 5.0, NO MONEY 3.0 and FOOTBALL 4.1.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.
What can I do?

Signed,

_______ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________

DEAR Madam,

First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme. Html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.
If that application works as designed, Husband1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5,

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Silence 2.5 or Beer 6.1.
Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly.
You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.
We recommend: Cooking 3.0 and Good Looks 7.7.

Lastly, Please remember to install and update to JesusWindow made by HeavenSoft

Good Luck
Re: Installing Husband! by CHIMSKY(m): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2010
u guys are smart
Re: Installing Husband! by googles: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[size=13pt]Dear tech support

can i please subscribe for boyfriend 9.0

i need this application ASAP the last software i installed almost crashed my system i had to format it to the default setting

but right now i need to upgrade to boyfriend 9.0 heard it comes with a default camry 9.0, money 9.0 love-making 9.0

please upgrade my system right away

signed[/size]
Re: Installing Husband! by elderly: 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2010
grin grin grin
Re: Installing Husband! by r231(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2010
googles:

i need this application ASAP the last software i installed almost crashed my system i had to format it to the default setting

but right now i need to upgrade to boyfriend 9.0 heard it comes with a default camry 9.0, money 9.0 love-making 9.0

signed[/size]

hehehehehe
you not even asking for much from 5.0 all the way to 9.0 wow cheesy cheesy
Re: Installing Husband! by bluespice(f): 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2010
omg! geek jokes
abeg wia is someborri i know? grin grin grin grin
Re: Installing Husband! by daylae(m): 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2010
This is hilarious! Just need a bypass code to unlock the password to a particular gal's heart. Help IT man!
Re: Installing Husband! by bluespice(f): 12:18am On Feb 13, 2010
i got a crack file cool
Re: Installing Husband! by mamagee3(f): 12:22am On Feb 13, 2010
This one is hilarious! grin grin
Re: Installing Husband! by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 13, 2010
googles:

signed[/size]

Dear madam,
unfortunately support for Camry 9.0 has now been withdrawn. Boyfriend 9.0 beta is only a test version and is set to expire within one year of initial installation. You will thus need to upgrade to husband 1.0 as soon as possible.
You should note that since boyfriend 9.0 beta is still in the testing phase, your PC may be attacked by malware such as cheating.ini, insensitivity.bat or irresponsibility.exe. in case of this, please download and run the antivirus software prayer 2.2 but under no circumstance should you attempt to enter hewillchange.ini to the command prompt. This will simply convert your operating system to bootycall 2.0.

In the event that running prayer 2.2 fails, please perform a complete uninstall of boyfriend 9.0 and send your computer in for reformatting.

NB: Please be advised that boyfriend 9.0 software does not run on old computers

yours
Tech Support
Re: Installing Husband! by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:56am On Feb 13, 2010
applause, nice one there!!!!

it doesnt run on old computers! lol, but there iare virtual machines that can run boyfriend 6.0 (a bit lower eh) on old pcs, in fact itys been known to run on very old ones too esp those pc that can hack the handbag2.0 and bring out cash.
Re: Installing Husband! by Taken(m): 2:42am On Feb 13, 2010
Very hilarious! 

But what about girlfriend 10.5 with freaky-beta version. 
I heard the software comes equipped with:
blowjob4.0,
fatbankaccount 10.x series,
triple-3somes 3.0,
sexiness 8,
Figure8 8.8,
Respect 20.1,
4orkurBraindry 2.0,
AntiHiv+STD 100.x,
And customizable behaviroal_applications.

When will this software be released to the Manly City?

By curious buyer
Re: Installing Husband! by na2day2(m): 7:47am On Feb 13, 2010
why is my previous post not showing up? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Installing Husband! by googles: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]my pc is new o
my operating system na windows seven sef
i dont need husband 1.0 now
i dont mind the trial version of boyfriend 9.0
i will be upgrading as soon as they make changes [/size]
Re: Installing Husband! by ayettymama(f): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2010
i love this!
Re: Installing Husband! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2010
Taken:

Very hilarious! 

But what about girlfriend 10.5 with freaky-beta version. 
I heard the software comes equipped with:
blowjob4.0,
fatbankaccount 10.x series,
triple-3somes 3.0,
sexiness 8,
Figure8 8.8,
Respect 20.1,
4orkurBraindry 2.0,
AntiHiv+STD 100.x,
And customizable behaviroal_applications.

When will this software be released to the Manly City?

By curious buyer

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Installing Husband! by oge4real(f): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2010
cool cool cool cool
Re: Installing Husband! by na2day2(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2010
who is the idiot that keeps deleting my post? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Installing Husband! by jenibayo(f): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2010
na2day?:

who is the idiot that keeps deleting my post? angry angry angry angry angry

Baby how far?
Re: Installing Husband! by na2day2(m): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2010
did u know that boyfriend 9.0 is a tr0jan and a w0rm combined? once it infects u it will activate at an appointed time and read your address book then reach out to every1 on it and infect them too and your best friend will now own boyfriend 9.0 too. kindly call the geek squad to look into removing this from your system by installing reality 10.0 premium edition grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Installing Husband! by na2day2(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2010
jenibayo:

Baby how far?

I dey, wassup?

@ googles

did u know that boyfriend 9.0 is a trojan and a worm combined? once it infects u it will activate at an appointed time and read your address book then reach out to every1 on it and infect them too and your best friend will now own boyfriend 9.0 too. kindly call the geek squad to look into removing this from your system by installing reality 10.0 premium edition grin grin grin grin
Re: Installing Husband! by jenibayo(f): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2010
na2day?:

i dey, wassup?

I miss u love.
Re: Installing Husband! by na2day2(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2010
jenibayo:

I miss u love.

really? since when?
Re: Installing Husband! by jenibayo(f): 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2010
na2day?:

really? since when?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Installing Husband! by Igwe9(m): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2010
Can someone give me cracks for Cooking 3.0 and Good Looks 7.7? just finished the downloads, but they keep asking for password.
smiley smiley
Re: Installing Husband! by na2day2(m): 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2010
Igwe.:

Can someone give me cracks for Cooking 3.0 and Good Looks 7.7? just finished the downloads, but they keep asking for password.
smiley smiley

u can get free downloads from virtuouswoman.com u just have to subscribe wink wink wink
Re: Installing Husband! by Igwe9(m): 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2010
na2day?:

u can get free downloads from virtuouswoman.com u just have to subscribe wink wink wink
your right, but with password as virtuousman,the site keeps timing out. even the homepage www.virtuouswoman.com is extremely slow and could be harmful to Husband1.0 operating system. grin
Re: Installing Husband! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2010
This is hilarious.

How about the new upgraded boyfriend 10.5? I hear he lacks some of the faults(cheating.exe, broke.ini, insensitive.exe) of boyfriend 9.0 where can I download that from? grin grin grin
Re: Installing Husband! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2010
Igwe.:

Can someone give me cracks for Cooking 3.0 and Good Looks 7.7?  just finished the downloads, but they keep asking for password.
smiley smiley

I'm sorry but those software are now outdated. Most PCs pick them up as trojan viruses. Please install motherinlaw 2.0.
Re: Installing Husband! by googles: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]@ na2day
hmm my firewall is really strong
and since i only need the trial version of boyfriend 9.0 to download money 9.0,love making 9.0 gifts 9.0 for a period of time
once i get all of these and its starts giving me problems i install the application sharp sharp[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry Denrele(pictures Included) / 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie / Ladies, Share Your Seduction Escapades.. ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.