Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) (29055 Views)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Ngokafor(f): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
amjoseph19:
First they came for the IPOB, and I did not speak out.
Because I was not an IPOB member.
Then they came for elzakzaky and his members and I did not speak out.
Because I was not a member of elzakzakys' movement.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.

I rest my case.

You are spot on...i am just reading the hypocritical comments of posters on this forum condeming the police for their 'brutality' with amusement...like seriously undecided

All i can say is that worst is yet to come cos this kind of brutal 'camp down' on protesters will surely go round...This is just the beginning.

...in life what goes around comes..He who supports injustice against another for whatever reason shall have same metted out to him/her...sooner or later.
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by giftedben: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
you are free to choose but you are not free from the consequences of your action. when you sow love, you reap love. Similarly, when you sow hatred, you reap hatred, this is in reference to everyone that supported the killing of IPOB protesters and El-Zakzaky protesters.

What goes around comes around.
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by okorune(m): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
who is constitutionally right? The PMB who complied with d laws of d land or Charlie Boy and co who should have challenge d so call absence of d president in court but chose street protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by talk2saintify(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
leckjazzy:
dat min u dnt knw d important of a president in a nation. Abi u dnt knw dat Acting presy power is limited?

Bobby808:
One of the most rubbish person and grammar.so far in 2017.

Diegoballer:
work on your grammar Aboki. Stop typing these blunders with smart phone

oobinna:

English RIP

See dem for una mind naw ah type this "English" without knowing its wrong

#just4fun bitches

even my junior sista wont speak like this grin grin

Jobless imbeciles looking for sum1 to pick on at any slightest mistake

#Real
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by luluman: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If I was a killer....

I'd kill all the policemen I see just for the fun of it.
Which means you have the mind of a killer: no difference from the killer now.
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Pecca: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
talk2saintify:
leave buhari for us abeg

If his died is died already grin grin

if his Alive his nat died cheesy cheesy cheesy

Him Resigning wont make Nigeria World Richest Country or will it??
Cow
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by talk2saintify(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
Pecca:

Cow

Backoff DI*KHEAD
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by translux(m): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
These police guys are ANIMALS someone cannot exercise his fundamental rights of freedom of expression Again.
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by slimtoney(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hatred will drive some people to their early grave. You guys will not embark on protest to persuade ur representatives to be answerable to u. When corrupt public officers were exposed you did not protest to get them to remit what they have amassed in material and monetary wealth. You left your village that is poverty ridden to come and be protesting in Abuja, what happens to your governors who divert monies meant for developmental purposes.

Buhari is not your problem, look inward and stop messing up yourselves. You said u did not trust Buhari to deliver the goodies, now don't u trust Osibanjo also? What do u pple realy want?

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by goldedprince: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
methodyk:
...and who is vicing the 'Vice President'? Seems you and your likes like the present state of the nation. Your mumu don do!!!
there is a secretary to the govt too. can you guys be realistic for once.
if the vice president is sick, then you all can start ranting.
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by JegaQuin: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Onpe! Who cares!

Mtcheee!
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by leo2020: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
Good for the guy..that is what happens when u risk your dear life because of #500 to engage in insensitive protests
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by jbtobsyn(m): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
expressglory:
Sorry oooo.Is that the brutalised man? I thought I will see blood all over him! Anyway I wish you quick recovery if you are truly wounded.
Next time dont ever collect 2,000naira from anyone and risk your life
Who told you he collected #2,000.He is not like some stupid cowards who are ready to die in silence.
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Jerrypolo:
There is a slave-master relationship existing between our Armed Forces, Police and Political elites.

It is like "do our biddings and you will be allowed to sit at the table with us".

Funny thing is they are paid with tax payers money only to end up brutalizing same tax payers.

Tax or oil money? You dey pay tax? shocked
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Bobby808: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
talk2saintify:

See dem for una mind naw ah type this "English" without knowing its wrong

#just4fun bitches

even my junior sista wont speak like this grin grin

Jobless imbeciles looking for sum1 to pick on at any slightest mistake

#Real
Whether very serious or slightest, does not matter provided we have identified bad grammar.
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
policy12:

APC time will tell..
Which time will tell,how many times you saw apc members on the streets of abuja when yar adua was in hospital?

Now you see ochestrated protest by the pdp hijacked by the Igbos disturbing the peace of the nation and you expect the Police to stanf and watch abi?

I hail the police for this one.
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by talk2saintify(m): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bobby808:
Whether very serious or slightest, does not matter provided we have identified bad grammar.

Suit yhursaf
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by bashydemy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
askYomi:
when your freedom is not guaranteed in your own country

Freedom to disrupt public peace?
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by kolmart: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
all the fool and senseless protesters deserve it the treatment they meet
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by cornel9297: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
That is theophilus my cds president during my nysc . I wish you quick recovery.
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by soflygerian(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
So people cannot protest in peace again abi... Nigeria enter one chance oh
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Zionman24: 4:42am On Aug 09, 2017
Northern Oligarchy holding Nigeria to ransom.

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Splashme: 8:00am On Aug 09, 2017
abuaoyen:
God help us in this country
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Splashme: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
Zionman24:
Northern Oligarchy holding Nigeria to ransom.
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by mecussey(m): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
grin

Next time when going for a protest, ensure that your Skype is switch on and live coverage taken so as to expose police brutality which will force the international community to intervene.

Point, whoever that is going on protest should be equiped.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari / Thugs Attack Kogi State House Of Assembly (PHOTOS + Full Details) / Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.