Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) (29043 Views)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by stephenduru: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
As shared by Jude....

'I just left Theophilus Abu Agada who is currently lying brutalised at Head of Service clinic, Federal Secretariat.

He was rushed to the clinic unconscious after series of teargas canisters were shot at the #ResumeOrResign protesters at pointblank range by men and officers of Nigeria Police Force.

The clinic which is a federal government facility located right inside the federal secretariat is in pitch darkness and the staff have to work with light generated, distributed and transmitted from our phones.

Such a big shame to this government!

Meanwhile, we commend the medical staff for rising to the occasion and working assiduously to revive Theo despite the obvious handicap they faced in a very unwholesome working condition.

Theo is getting better though and will certainly leave the clinic shortly.

Olome Ochonogor Joseph and Brian Jonah Dennis, thanks guys'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/buhari-resume-or-resign-protestman.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by stephenduru: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2017

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by ojun50(m): 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Useless police men, silently thy are diein of hunger nd poor pay still yet close there eyes to the true

20 Likes

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by idoncare440(f): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
oga o

2 Likes

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by abuaoyen(f): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
God help us in this country

17 Likes

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by liftedhigh: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by liftedhigh: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sorry Sir! It is well...
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by askYomi(m): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
when your freedom is not guaranteed in your own country

8 Likes

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by KingLennon(m): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
The masses have suffered in silence for a long time and now the want their voices to be heard. The president should either resume or resign instead of putting the country in a state of redundancy. Look at the revenue being wasted on his stay in London...It's time to decide the fate of our country

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
shocked

If I was a killer....

I'd kill all the policemen I see just for the fun of it.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by talk2saintify(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
leave buhari for us abeg

If his died is died already grin grin

if his Alive his nat died cheesy cheesy cheesy

Him Resigning wont make Nigeria World Richest Country or will it??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by amjoseph19: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
First they came for the IPOB, and I did not speak out.
Because I was not an IPOB member.
Then they came for elzakzaky and his members and I did not speak out.
Because I was not a member of elzakzakys' movement.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.

I rest my case.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Chiccly(f): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Still watching.. cool cool cool cool
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
I even need bed rest maybe I will join 2moro protest so I can be brutalised

2 Likes

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Jerrypolo(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
There is a slave-master relationship existing between our Armed Forces, Police and Political elites.

It is like "do our biddings and you will be allowed to sit at the table with us".

Funny thing is they are paid with tax payers money only to end up brutalizing same tax payers.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by emajoe: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Buhari why?

9 Likes

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by bidierichie: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
who will pay for the hospital bill?

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Integrityfarms(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
Gone are the days of human rights and freedom of protests.

I stand with Nnamdi Kanu

28 Likes

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by snowden9(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
Now what do i want to say here?
See me rushing to buy land here only for me to deprive the guy in 2nd page that commented first a chance to be in front page of a front page article. Now many people that only read the front page of front page won't see his comment even after he was rushing to comment, only to be beaten by the ltc(last to comment) guy on front page due to his glo network. What am i still saying sef. To that guy, i say I'm sorry. cry

Modified: I just found out who he is now. And he was attempting to book space too by putting a smiley. What could be more worse? *crying for him* cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Thobiy(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is just bad

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by policy12: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
APC time will tell..

4 Likes

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Saifullah01: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
sorry I dont mean to be sadistic, but where are the bruises from the brutality.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Integrityfarms(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
Gone are the days of human rights and freedom of protests.

I stand with Nnamdi Kanu

12 Likes

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by maklelemakukula(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
GOOD FOR YOU grin
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by IgboSubmarine: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin

Next time when going for a protest, ensure that your Skype is switch on and live coverage taken so as to expose police brutality which will force the international community to intervene.

7 Likes

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Gabbyayo(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
God save us from this government.
They keep failing us even when there is nothing to do. cry

2 Likes

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Bede2u(m): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
My only problem is why u dont see sarrki, omenka and ngeneukwenu in this type of thread

17 Likes

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by expressglory: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sorry oooo.Is that the brutalised man? I thought I will see blood all over him! Anyway I wish you quick recovery if you are truly wounded.
Next time dont ever collect 2,000naira from anyone and risk your life

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by binsanni(m): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
idiot uniform men, this is the kind of thing that will happen in a lawless country embarassed embarassed
quick recovery bro

5 Likes

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by afongha: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
this is not acceptable

3 Likes

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Them never see anything.

Useless PDP-sponsored and IPOB-supported protest.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Maduka Commiserates With Ike Ekweremadu Over Death Of Brother / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking / Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.