Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Are You A Fulani ?: Plz Kindly Come In! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are You A Fulani ?: Plz Kindly Come In! (1270 Views)

Have You Ever Seen A Fulani That Is.............. / Why Do Yoruba Muslims & Hausa-fulani Muslims Not Inter-marry? / Yar Adua Is A Fulani Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Fulani ?: Plz Kindly Come In! by jamila10(f): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2010
Hi Nigerians, am Sudanese girl, am in love with one of the most nicest Nigerian he is a fFulani, (the story of how i met and fall for him come later smiley )!
now i want to know about Fulani'culter,  traditions ,  life ,  weddings ,  family , etc ,

Thank you in advance!
Re: Are You A Fulani ?: Plz Kindly Come In! by jamila10(f): 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=14pt]what is up? no fulanis are here or what!!!
  undecided undecided undecided undecided [/size]
Re: Are You A Fulani ?: Plz Kindly Come In! by Oba234: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2010
I doubt it. Most of the people here are Igbos and Yoruba, but you can visit the religion section and then click on the Islam board and ask the question. You might be able to get more responses. 99% of Fulani are muslims.
Re: Are You A Fulani ?: Plz Kindly Come In! by jamila10(f): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2010
thank you oba234 for you response smiley , i put my Q here coz this the place where the talk about the culture should be!

i will fellow ur advice anyway!
Re: Are You A Fulani ?: Plz Kindly Come In! by Oba234: 5:15am On Feb 18, 2010
also, if you have a facebook, I believe there are facebook groups abnout Fulani
Re: Are You A Fulani ?: Plz Kindly Come In! by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 19, 2010
Check out this thread:
Fulani bar: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-67107.0.html
Re: Are You A Fulani ?: Plz Kindly Come In! by itoli(m): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2010
pls ooo can we make friends

Re: Are You A Fulani ?: Plz Kindly Come In! by oduz: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2010
embarassed You look more like someone searching for enemies, now if you still need friends go back into the house and put on a dress, stop scarring small children in the village  grin

1 Like

Re: Are You A Fulani ?: Plz Kindly Come In! by jamila10(f): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2010
smiley

thank you! for saying the truth smiley
Re: Are You A Fulani ?: Plz Kindly Come In! by sjeezy8: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2010
itoli:

pls ooo can we make friends

hahah lmfao typical naija weirdo
Re: Are You A Fulani ?: Plz Kindly Come In! by jamila10(f): 6:29am On Mar 02, 2010
sjeezy8:

hahah lmfao typical naija weirdo

translation plz
Re: Are You A Fulani ?: Plz Kindly Come In! by yusufbaba(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2012
Wht u ar askn is complex...u can research on d net e.g jamtan.com..or Go to d culture sectn...check d fulani bar...nd othr fulbe treads...their ar a numbr of fulbe Nlandrs bahpulo, fulaman, tharma,i..nd othrs,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Day Of The Week Did You Like As A Kid / 6 Unexpected Surprises For Expats In Nigeria / The Place Of Communal Fruits And Meat In The Etche Culture Of Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.