Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Which Day Of The Week Did You Like As A Kid - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Day Of The Week Did You Like As A Kid (1269 Views)

Poll: I liked

Sunday: 0% (0 votes)
Monday: 0% (0 votes)
Tuesday: 0% (0 votes)
Wednesday: 0% (0 votes)
Thursday: 20% (1 vote)
Friday: 20% (1 vote)
Saturday: 60% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now / What Are The Things You Like About Other Ethnic Groups And Tribes? / Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Day Of The Week Did You Like As A Kid by chelseabmw(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2011
With reference from the other topic in Quote [b]'Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid' Which day did you like as a kid.As for me i use to like friday because its end of school activities,No house lectures. It was a day to play football in the evening with friends. . .i really tend to like friday so much cool what about u?
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Like As A Kid by Bec(f): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2011
I love friday,because there is always time to do things you were not able to do between monday and thurs.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Like As A Kid by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2012
Saturday apparently as there was no school, you woke up when you wanted to and played all day till exhaustion.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Like As A Kid by ifyalways(f): 12:07am On Jan 02, 2012
Wednesdays.Mama always made sweet 'crayfish' jollof rice for dinner plus i have no after school lessons on weds.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Like As A Kid by odumchi: 5:39am On Jan 09, 2012
I love Saturdays. Nothing beats the feeling of going to sleep knowing that you won't have to wake up early the next morning.
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Like As A Kid by iice(f): 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2012
Friday
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Like As A Kid by Ilamina(f): 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2012
def Saturday! all the best tv shows are on saturdays
so u get to watch tv all day
fridays comes seond
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Like As A Kid by Emmyk(m): 1:03am On Jan 13, 2012
Thursday! Cos of Super Story on NTA, We hardly miss it
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did You Like As A Kid by olawalebabs(m): 7:44am On Jan 15, 2012
Thursday,because no Arabic School. more time to play football.

(1) (Reply)

Eating Rice With Bare Hand Instead Of A Spoon? / See The Moment The Alaafin Of Oyo‘embarrassed’aisha Buhari In Public (photo) / Unveiling Nigerian Personalities By States Of The Federation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.