Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force (42595 Views)

Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened / Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School / Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
ShyCypher:
Is she Edo?

Because that's the only tribe I know that fly naturally.

Instead of our useless Slay Mamas to learn they are busy flyin' at night for free.

Your mother slayed and possibly flee too
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Leez(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Sixteen cadets who concluded their ab initio flight training were presented their certificates today at the induction of 5 newly acquired super Mushshak aircrafts from the Pakistani Government in Kaduna state. The Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, Minister for Defence, Mansur Dan Ali and other dignitaries witnessed the event..

According to multiple reports, the young lady (pictured below) graduated as this year's best flying student from the Nigerian Air Force. Congratulations to her.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/lady-graduates-best-flying-student-from-nigerian-air-force.html
but wia is keneking sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
ShyCypher:

Your response makes absolutely no sense.

But diversionary tactics are typical traits in dim, unintelligent creatures that have nothin' noteworthy to offer.

You dont have to show publicly that hating runs in your family...haba appreciate a successful female
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by goingape1: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Elf912:

Calm down..... people die in war ..both male and female.... why would you lose your cool at a comment that wasn't even directed at you?
few fraction of women die in war and large number of men do die!

recently we did a survey in the number of recruit and to my greatest surprise, only just a fraction of women apply!

so in summary, when a woman who have little sense keep talking that bullshiit of a stuff that women blablabla... than men, we have to remind those FISHBRAIN of there founding Fathers who die in the war just make a better life for them.
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Elnino4ladies: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

So you had to use vulgar words just to pass an irrevalant msg across,hmm

Cowardice is all i see here...Real mean dont post sh*its like this...they encourage and lift their women up even if shes doing better

Change now unless you'd be single for God knows when

Your English suck

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Requiem18:
Get brighter grammar?. Your parents are rolling in their graves you fuckboi grin

Oh yea...not just your parents but ur siblings and entire generation would roll in the grave...useless fool...born by a useless slayed mother
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Your mother slayed and possibly flee too

Flee or flew?

Yeah, yeah, its your phone... grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by lebete3000: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Ok so you are ShyCypher...hehehe...wonder why you've never being man enough guess cos of your low life which automatically leaves you a low thinking

Every woman has been genetically conformed to think a coward is a low thinker- the reason they end up with touts and ignore genius. Most intelligent people are reserved in nature. They compensate for their cowardice with their wits. But you can't understand cos you weren't created to.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

You dont have to show publicly that hating runs in your family...haba appreciate a successful female

The only things you are successful at include embarrassin' yourself and monitorin' me left, right & centre.
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by samskin(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Your mother and sisters trained me
emmmmm what that your name again? burnedagainchild right, right? u are as foolish as our president Buhari. why dragging someone's mum into this!. may amadiuha fall on you
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
ShyCypher:

Yeah, yeah, its your phone... grin

Whether your crack head comes up with flee...flew...flown...fly...the most imp thing is you as useless as whosoever brought you to this world by mistake
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Leez(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
0b100100111:
One of the few that will turn Biafra to dust in the eventuality of war!
shey u knw d civil war was basically a hausa v igbo tin?
d brits forced d hausas to stay after telling dm wat dy stand to lose if dy leave
stop crying and drop ur igbo hate cuz no igbo person has called for war we are smarter dan dat

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
lebete3000:

Every woman has been genetically conformed to think a coward is a low thinker- the reason they end up with touts and ignore genius. Most intelligent people are reserved in nature. They compensate for their cowardice with their wits. But you can't understand cos you weren't created to.

Tell that to your senseless created gender

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by lebete3000: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Tell that to your senseless created gender

You haven't said anything reasonable.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

So you had to use vulgar words just to pass an irrevalant msg across,hmm

Cowardice is all i see here...Real mean dont post sh*its like this...they encourage and lift their women up even if shes doing better

Change now unless you'd be single for God knows when

it's actually, change now otherwise/else you'd be single till God knows when.

Pls, don't be offended by my correction of you.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by goingape1: 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
lebete3000:

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Whether your crack head comes up with flee...flew...flown...fly...the most imp thing is you as useless as whosoever brought you to this world by mistake

I was deliberately brought into this world to expunge single digit IQ level creatures like you. cool

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
samskin:
emmmmm what that your name again? burnedagainchild right, right? u are as foolish as our president Buhari. why dragging someone's mum into this!. may amadiuha fall on you

May sango strike you dead.. so because its " bornnagainchild" means i should take insults from kids including you right...lol...if only nairaland wasnt free
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
ShyCypher:

I was deliberately brought into this world to expunge single digit IQ level creatures like you. cool

We know your type...empty mofo...make sure you dont drop that dico with you...Arrow
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
joshuakdboy:

it's actually, change now otherwise/else you'd be single till God knows when.

Pls, don't be offended by my correction of you.

E ti po to o...e lo posi wa oo...won ja ni le keji..sho kan e
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
lebete3000:

You haven't said anything reasonable.

Lebete never did either...okpo
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Also the first set of female pilot in Nigerian Air force
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
ShyCypher:

The only things you are successful at include embarrassin' yourself and monitorin' me left, right & centre.

Pls dont be tired yet..if only you didnt quote nonsense on my comment...onya ara
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by lebete3000: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Lebete never did either...okpo

Lol...go on girl...we know the truth is bitter.
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Your English suck

Lets read yours...onye iberibe...made females...lesser men
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by fuckpro: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Women doing better than men since the year 1900
...in area of child rearing and birth ... thank you very much
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
lebete3000:

Lol...go on girl...we know the truth is bitter.

Your foolishness is the truth right??

Oma se oo
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by samskin(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

May sango strike you dead.. so because its " bornnagainchild" means i should take insults from kids including you right...lol...if only nairaland wasnt free
IF only u had a child and someone walk up to her and say

LET THUNDER SCATTER YOUR MUMS CAREER.

I'm not insulting you ooh,it
just an imagination.
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
samskin:

LET THUNDER SCATTER YOUR MUMS CAREER.

just an imagination.

LET THUNDER SCATTER AND KILL YOUR DAD

just an imagination.[/quote]
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by lebete3000: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Your foolishness is the truth right??

Oma se oo

No your defective genetic makeup which produces hormones that messes up your grey matter. Thus resulting in you making upside down choices in life. It's the reason even your creator tagged you the weaker sex cos he knew he made a mistake while creating you. It's also the reason y'all are so obsessed with marriage all your lives cos y'all know you'll shiiit yourselves without one. You'll however deny this with your defence mechanisms which you're too jaundiced to realize as well.

Y'all just a fvcked up creature. Feel sorry for y'all.
Really do sad
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by samskin(m): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

LET THUNDER SCATTER AND KILL YOUR DAD

I'm not insulting you ooh,it just an imagination.

since 10years wey I never play person no fit play with you small?
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Requiem18(m): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Oh yea...not just your parents but ur siblings and entire generation would roll in the grave...useless fool...born by a useless slayed mother
Yeah that still won't stop your parents from rolling in their graves smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Finally, No More Difference Between Bsc/hnd Graduates – FG Announces / What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.