Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force (42600 Views)

Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened / Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School / Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
Requiem18:
Lol what? Reconstruct your sentence you dumb fuckboi before I call your teacher for you grin

Another gay mofo cry pity you already

14 years aint 14 days
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Sanchez01: 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
Requiem18:
That sentence was simple as Bleep
I'm sure she meant SPC/SPO.
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by lebete3000: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Why did it have to take you long to get it...didnt your mum teach you?? Maybe she did but your isi aki refuse to learn

Very dull & dry quotes. I feel sleepy already.
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Requiem18(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Another gay mofo cry pity you already

14 years aint 14 days
Lol tf when the dumb bitch is actually a dude that likes playing makeup grin.....now I know why they killed themselves. Fucc outta here you disgusting product of incest grin
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Requiem18(m): 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sanchez01:

I'm sure she meant SPC/SPO.
Eh? Are you defending the crossdresser?
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
Requiem18:
Lol tf when the dumb bitch is actually a dude that likes playing makeup grin.....now I know why they killed themselves. Fucc outta here you disgusting product of incest grin

Chai...your thinking is extremely low...real men make money...your lifes spoilt already...quit fooling
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by JERRY1925(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

If only you were

yep am not, but am trying... have a nice evening... let ur name reflect .
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by fuckpro: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Who gave birth to you...woman or man

Or what you trying to say is whosoever gave birth to you is only good at child rearing and birth Nothing else
...whats the statistical significance that women better than men since 1900... well I know this is just kitchen talk so I will over look your effort at analysis but your coming up grin
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Requiem18(m): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Chai...your thinking is extremely low...real men make money...your lifes spoilt already...quit fooling
You can try to cut of your dick but you will always be a man!!
。*゚+.*.。(っ ͡° ل͜ ͡°)っ✂╰⋃╯
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
fuckpro:
...whats the statistical significance that women better than men since 1900... well I know this is just kitchen talk so I will over look your effort at analysis but your coming up grin

Oh yea...a pity your sisters never did
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Requiem18:
You can try to cut of your dick but you will always be a man!!
。*゚+.*.。(っ ͡° ل͜ ͡°)っ✂╰⋃╯

Smh for you
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Requiem18(m): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Plus if you knew my worth you'd probably be intimidated dude
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Requiem18(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Smh for you
Smh? Dude you started this bullshit.... Don't go running on me fuckboi
凸( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Requiem18:
Smh? Dude you started this bullshit.... Don't go running on me fuckboi
凸( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sharrap there...you started this nonsense of yours the moment you to ju bole

Gbegborun...baba sofo...baba eke
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by sshalom(m): 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
Beautiful.
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by fuckpro: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
[/b]

Oh yea...a pity your sisters never did
...she is into rearing and birthing just like you and her husband and kids like her that way ...you seem to have a tunnel vision of what rearing means guess you lived all your life close to the village stream ... a pity
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Chukazu: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
AIRCRAFT FROM Pakistan of all nations undecided
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Every one knows a typo error plus words insert when they see one...so if you must correct pls correct a real mistake like yours and not this....enula...okpo

Btw at least i have those that paid my tuition fee...so sorry you were so unfortunate
This Girl U Still Get Mouth?? E Remain Make Them Vuck Your Kpekus
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Slurity(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Women doing better than men since the year 1900
Born again child don't lie
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by Requiem18(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Sharrap there...you started this nonsense of yours the moment you to ju bole

Gbegborun...baba sofo...baba eke
Lol you think I'm scared?. I kinda wish your parents were still alive so I could Bleep your mum in the ass right in front of you and your late dad grin
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
Requiem18:
Lol you think I'm scared?. I kinda wish your parents were still alive so I could Bleep your mum in the ass right in front of you and your late dad grin

Sure they both alive and doing fine...be my guest...you fool
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
Slurity:
Born again child don't lie

smiley
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
This Girl U Still Get Mouth?? E Remain Make Them Vuck Your Kpekus

Another fool on board...you are so welcomed to say rubbise...get ready or opt out now
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
fuckpro:
...she is into rearing and birthing just like you and her husband and kids like her that way ...you seem to have a tunnel vision of what rearing means guess you lived all your life close to the village stream ... a pity

Yinmu...i'd play along to whatsoever upgrade you wanna do for your sis...hehehehe...pot calling kettle black...ancient fool
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by omooba969(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Your sisters too

Born-wuruwuruundecided , be like say something dey worry you. cool
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by fuckpro: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Yinmu...i'd play along to whatsoever upgrade you wanna do for your sis...hehehehe...pot calling kettle black...ancient fool
...so finally a light bulb has switch on that you were the black kettle mama used for boiling water ...ehya... you better go and rescue your lost destiny
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
fuckpro:
...so finally a light bulb has switch on that you were the black kettle mama used for boiling water ...ehya... you better go and rescue your lost destiny

Everything about you is bleeped...your life, career, family, generation...even your name is bleeped

*drops a rose*

Eternal suffering...rip
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by fuckpro: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Everything about you is bleeped...your life, career, family, generation...even your name is bleeped

*drops a rose*

Eternal suffering...rip
...on your search for your destiny is that what your white garment prophet told you after f.u.c.king you so prohetically you really need to be born again
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
omooba969:

Born-wuruwuruundecided , be like say something dey worry you. cool

Goan siddown u frog...beef me later...after real madrid match
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
fuckpro:
...on your search for your destiny is that what your white garment prophet told you after f.u.c.king you so prohetically you really need to be born again

Ssshhh...real madrid in play...beef me later you fool
Re: Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force by fuckpro: 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Ssshhh...real madrid in play...beef me later you fool
...next time be mindful who you tango with online son ... hope mama isn't aware that secretly u yearn to be female grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Finally, No More Difference Between Bsc/hnd Graduates – FG Announces / What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.