Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,313 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids (3078 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith / Ozubulu Killing: Catholic Set Up Committee, Visit Victims At Hospital, Give N50k / Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by jonhemma11: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
Photos of Bishop the man allegedly involved in Ozubulu massacre with his wife and kids have emerged.He was pictured in a lovely mood with his family and even police officers.

See photos after the cut and watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4bMOSVx6AA

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/ozubulu-killingsee-photos-of-bishop.html?m=1

Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by jonhemma11: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2017

Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by jonhemma11: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
jonhemma11:
Read more
more

Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by LasGidiOwner: 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
OP be careful over what you post because this guy you are exposing maybe innocent. Stop exposing his family. Delete this thread because I will forward your details to SARS so you can come and tell them what you know.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by jonhemma11: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
OP be careful over what you post because this guy you are exposing maybe innocent. Stop exposing his family. Delete this thread because I will forward your details to SARS so you can come and tell them what you know.
Like u did not read before commenting.OP said allegedly involves.Did OP say involved or allegedly involved?What is the difference between the two?

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by WetinConsignMe: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nice
Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by WetinConsignMe: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Do u people ever read other websites. The guy has buried many of his boys killed in SA due to same issue
Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by LasGidiOwner: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Be careful because I am forwarding your details now. That's all I could tell you now. Bye

jonhemma11:
Like u did not read before commenting.OP said allegedly involves.Did OP say involved or allegedly involved?What is the difference between the two?

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by LasGidiOwner: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
How did you know that? Are you part of their drug team? You have things to tell the NDLEA. I am forwarding your personal details. Thank you

WetinConsignMe:

Do u people ever read other websites. The guy has buried many of his boys killed in SA due to same issue
Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Be careful because I am forwarding your details now. That's all I could tell you now. Bye

Why do you guys always threaten with the authorities? Na wa ooooo. Part of the persecution complex worrying you guys from that side.
Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by LasGidiOwner: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
We want everyone with useful information. I think he has some information that's capable of convicting these guys, that's why I will forward his details.

Alcatraz005:

Why do you guys always threaten with the authorities? Na wa ooooo. Part of the persecution complex worrying you guys from that side.
Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by durubrian(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
LasGidiOwner:
How did you know that? Are you part of their drug team? You have things to tell the NDLEA. I am forwarding your personal details. Thank you

LasGidiOwner:

LasGidiOwner:

You're a fool... You can't do anything!

People go just dey form nonsense... Forward my details too...

I'd love to see you in court!

3 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by LasGidiOwner: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
We want as much people with more informations that links to these guys. You shall be protected during and after the investigation.
Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
The nutterners have already composed and circulated their Jihad propaganda song where they accused Igbos as those behind Boko Haram.

During GEJ, these set of irresponsible nitwitts blamed CAN and GEJ as the force behind Boko Haram.

This is despite the fact that the same useless nutterners which included prominently the likes of Buhari where opposed at any military action against the "crusaders" masking as Boko Haram calling any security action on the group a fight against the north.

The same idiots in power who are forcing down this latest Taqiyya on us are the same people who have refused to act against their fulani militia (who by the way they want us to believe are Libyans) and the same useless CP is yet to even prosecute one single member of the Fulani or Libyans in court.

The APC satanic govt is hellbent on hiding the real perpetrators of this dastardly act which naturally points to the handwork of Jihadists elements.

So it isn't no surprise that they will try and deflect this to the same people they are targeting.

What should amaze you all isnt their cheap lies as this same Man they accused of being behind the Catholic church massacre is not even from Anambra state but rather they are still pushing their lies hard through their jaundiced media and social media miscreants. Now this should worry you the most.

Look at how at any point they will flood any thread relating to this massacre and swoop down on any one who doubts the obvious false official narrative.

When someone is bent on silencing your views then it is obvious you are saying the truth!
Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by LasGidiOwner: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
They need information that can lead to arrests. Do you have any link with any information the security agents could use?

durubrian:

You're a fool... You can't do anything!

People go just dey form nonsense... Forward my details too...

I'd love to see you in court!
Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by Chiboyz40(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
This guy looks like "Charles" (d Nollywood actor) oooo. U sure say no be en senior bro?
Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by WetinConsignMe: 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

You will forward my personal details. Mumu illiterate hediot. Do that! Or u will confirm to everybody u r a dufus. I will post Items from people who know him
Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by LasGidiOwner: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ok thank you for accepting to help with information. I am forwarding your details.

WetinConsignMe:

You will forward my personal details. Mumu illiterate hediot. Do that! Or u will confirm to everybody u r a dufus. I will post Items from people who know him
Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
I talk am!

The useless MODS have moved this to Religion section!

Since the truth has began to spill slowly since Sunday, the useless APC shills are finding it hard to keep up with the official drug war narrative as this man isnt even from Abia state as earlier claimed by the CP!

If the head of the Anambra Police can not even get the right state of Origin of the main suspects he is pushing around, then how can any other thing he says be taken as credible?

No with MODS are now hiding this in religion section!

This my friends is how the govt regulated Moderators of NL operate!
Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by WetinConsignMe: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Ok thank you for accepting to help with information. I am forwarding your details.

U r a cleless bum. U obviously don't know what kind of forum u r on. I could be a Russian typing this from a space station orbiting the moon
Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by LasGidiOwner: 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
They have a way of identifying and getting to you. I want to appreciate you for accepting to release the information you have so that these drug lords could be arrested as soon as possible.

WetinConsignMe:

U r a cleless bum. U obviously don't know what kind of forum u r on. I could be a Russian typing this from a space station orbiting the moon
Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by obinna58(m): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Dude z crazy grin
Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by WetinConsignMe: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
They have a way of identifying and getting to you. I want to appreciate you for accepting to release the information you have so that these drug lords could be arrested as soon as possible.

I am terrified. Geraarahia and don't use that ploy in a forum like this again, you'd be making a joke of yourself

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by Cholls(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
My brothers and sisters so dis is the idiooooooooo...

Re: Ozubulu Killing:See Photos & Video Of Bishop With His Lovely Wife & Kids by LasGidiOwner: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

I am terrified. Geraarahia and don't use that ploy in a forum like this again, you'd be making a joke of yourself

Thank you anyways but you must assist in the investigation.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over Daddy Freeze / Is Kissing Seen As Fornication In The Sight Of God / Can The Moderators Rename The Religion Section To: "Bash Christianity" Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.