Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) (49798 Views)

I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People / Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) / Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by AAinEqGuinea: 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Rtopzy:
The Holiday just began......

What the fvck is that boy doing??!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by iamtardey: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
when doing the s*x thing, you tell me?

Now pikin come, active as anything.. you taya quick quick... Abeg... show me better thing like nicki minaj nude pics joor... I dey hia dey wait with my sweet mother vaseline
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Mykellio: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Solution:

Make them useful.

Divert their energy to productive use.

When they are done sleep will come.

Well I'm fortunate to be the father of two daughters.

I'm enjoying the holiday with them.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by alubeze1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
#When is school resuming? This wahala is too much.���

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by sshalom(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nor be small thing o! grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by chukzyfcbb: 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
Simple, divert their attention with cartoon. As long as there is light and food in your house, you can always cage kids.

Just put on Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network for them, they can spend most of their time there without giving you problems.

However when PHCN takes the light, na then u go hear 'ween'

3 Likes

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Rtopzy(f): 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:

He wants to terminate d person disturbing his fun
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by AAinEqGuinea: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
Rtopzy:

He wants to terminate d person disturbing his fun

Little badoo boy

1 Like

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by EXLOVER(m): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Shezhawt:

grin grin
chai, you're fine oh. hope there is a guy complimenting this beauty oh? if not i'm 100% available
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by emerged01(m): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Fear gripped my heart When I first heard they will be resuming September,smile returned to my face when I heard they will be going for lesson from 9-12,I didn't know when I shouted "just 3hrs".

1 Like

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by bimchuswhat(f): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
lonelydora:
It is not easy at all. Some times, I enjoy the disturbances. I keep arranging stuffs in their right places.

Very funny. I can relate. Sometimes I just let her be or allow her watch cartoons. That's the only time i get to relax a bit

1 Like

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by bluejean(f): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
All of u dt are speaking against parents, am gonna believe u all r joking If not u r all noisemakers. U wanna praise them teachers, good. Everyone has his/her role to play in a kid's life.
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Jecciluscious(f): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
Still, the joy of having them around encompasses all.
Teachers are doing a great job.
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Venica(f): 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
na so them de do. some kids sha. na so this my sister boy de do over sabi. each time nepa took light he go de order everybody to go on D gen. and when no one respond he will rush to D gen like say he go fit on am. I took him dis pics three years ago on one of such occasions

4 Likes

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by QueenBeeQBQ: 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
Divay22:
School period biscuits, holiday period more canes...
And he look so innocentgrin grin grin grin

EXACTLY @ the bolded... Like, "it wasn't me" Or
"Don't be looking at me, I don't know how this shit happened, I was just standing here, and suddenly, powder started raining"
#straightface

Kids!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Upaka(f): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
Oblongata:
Sis, no be only you Waka come o. I see you sis.
I hear you sis
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by rubyradiance(f): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
johnreh:
lazy parents upand dan.

I no blame you,you can spew whatever you like
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by mylove4God(f): 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
I can't wait to have my own children and experience this these.
Dear my future kids, you all are permitted to scatter the house, infact I will help you do that. After which we will relax and then rearrange the house before dad comes back.
#Expectingyoukidssoon. #can'twaittobeamum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by money121(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
MrMoney007:

This one two of us dey answer money, ur own don reach 30 billion?
because I have it in my dreams
grin
Don't mind that moniker oooo..
Na packaging I never get 1 kobo for my acct wey I don dey answer that moniker..
But thank God for today. .
Na faith oooo
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by agarawu23(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lol

I am battling with lot of kids here too who came for holiday grin my cane is alws by my side in case.

I love kids but their wahala dey too much, noise and rough play even after putting all of them in lesson angry
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by piagetskinner(m): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
kids are fun sometimes
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by MrBONE2(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:

Tasting thing grin
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by cyndylove64(f): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
I hear you sis
Oblongata:
Sis, no be only you Waka come o. I see you sis.
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by AirstarKane(f): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
MEILYN:
This is the more reason why parents should always respect teachers. When you go to visit your kids at school, try to give them gifts and money. They are working harder than they are getting paid for.
God bless you for this comment.its so sad that some parent will come for open day just for criticism and not even a penny.even if not for the money at least words of appreciation. You need to see my look at some parent,some will even insult teachers in the presence of their children.
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by rhodahe(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Drabeey:
Lol... grin grin

A friend of mine just posted this on his fb page.

Who can relate with this. Those who have kids, let's share our experiences.

Drabeey wrote this...

Hmmm it often baffles me wat some parents really need with they wards.
when ur child is being flogged at school for doing bad o stubbornness. U rain tornadoes n hurricanes of abuse o even zappally call d police or touts to treat wat they want to correct for ur sake n d society.
Now vacation just started n ur there complaining of just 1 least of dozens of area scatters dat u c as Angels.
So na teachers b rubbished bin ko?
So neva eva yarn rubbish if they are bin disciplined at!!!!
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Purelady(f): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
cyndylove64:
I hear you sis
wow I see you sis.
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by biblegirl: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
Abeg abeg forget stories cos d children dnt misbehave in school.They only do these things at home except some very strong willed ones which re few n are the teachers not collecting salary.It pains me to see hw backward some teachers can be.They will even be begging.some even collect more salary than d parents.Imagine a banker begging me for money cos he keeps my money safe for me.Rubbish its business and not some charity stuff
MEILYN:
This is the more reason why parents should always respect teachers. When you go to visit your kids at school, try to give them gifts and money. They are working harder than they are getting paid for.
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
0b100100111:

Is it true?

Yea ..I was given this advise some time back and I realised it was true ..sugar makes them restless ,over active...and you know that's what we feed them on.anyvsmall thing sweets,ice cream bobo biscuit
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by MrMoney007: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
money121:
Don't mind that moniker oooo.. Na packaging I never get 1 kobo for my acct wey I don dey answer that moniker.. But thank God for today. . Na faith oooo
may God bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by olu1759(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
After one week of vacation,some don go throw dia pickin for summer lesson,some wey no fit afford lesson catapult children go dia village go mEet grandma/grandpa.
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by delpee(f): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin
It makes young parents appreciate their Mum's more. You were once like this.
Fine boy is full of curiosity and getting busy. Clean up the mess smiley and be thankful. Many are still searching for the fruit of the womb.
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by SIRWILLIAMS7: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
oya continue

Teachers no dey do anything na

ur salary big pass

Teachers cant afford to enrol their children in some of the schools they teach

u even earn higher with the same years of training than a teacher

God bless the Teachers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today / A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married / My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.