Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women (1134 Views)

Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? / Between Men And Women Who Masturbates The Most / 10 Differences Between Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
Who is the greater cheat in romantic relationships between men and women?

First of all, I know that some people will be appalled (angry) at such a question because it is already a general consensus in our societies that men cheat more than women in romantic relationships. They may have a point because cheating husband/ boyfriends are often reported than cheating wives/ women in our societies. In addition, men are found of boosting of cheating habits than women with the exception of very few men and women. Yet, cheating women do exist in our societies; although to ascertain the extent to which women cheat as compared to man in our society’s remains a difficult task.

Talking to some male friends recently, they seem to have the opinion that women cheat more than men but it is under-reported for certain reasons. They went further by stating plausible reasons to back their claims. Some of the reasons they gave are;

1) They claim women do little to woo men they cheat with i.e. they don’t have to expose themselves by wooing potential cheating partners openly unlike men. Hence, people hardly notice cheating women unlike cheating men
2) They said women have the advantage of having sex much easier than men i.e. it takes most ladies just a split seconds to UnCloth, even the ones wearing SU gowns, unlike men who might take longer
3) They said ladies are more secretive about sex issues than men i.e. ladies hardly discuss about their sex life with others, they even hardy discuss it with close friends sometimes
4) They claim ladies have better mechanism for faking love than men, hence their partners hardly suspect them of cheating i.e. ladies can fake both love and orgasm

Thus, their arguments have opened up my mind and got me thinking about the levels of cheating in relationships. Could it be true that women actually cheat more or just as much as men in romantic relationships? Or is it just their imagination gone wild? Nairalanders please weigh into the arguments

Cc lalastica
Cc mynd44
Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by MissRaine69(f): 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
Both genders cheat there is no desparity in terms of which gender does it the most . One gender is better at hiding it than the other it does not make that genre the forerunner .
Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
MissRaine69:
Both genders cheat there is no desparity in terms of which gender does it the most . One gender is better at hiding it than the other it does not make that genre the forerunner .
you are right
But why do some ladies make it feel like men are the worst when it comes to cheating
Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by MissRaine69(f): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
sunshineG:
you are right
But why do some ladies make it feel like men are the worst when it comes to cheating
Life Experiences affect how some women view men. Can you blame them?
Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
MissRaine69:

Life Experiences affect how some women view men. Can you blame them?
are you sure it is down to experience
Or mere speculation

Most ladies adapt the notion that men cheat as defense mechanism

Not that they have been cheated upon
Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 09, 2017
Its women o and we do it in a very coded way.
Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2017
Rorachy:
Its women o and we do it in a very coded way.
I like your honesty
Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by bunmiannie(f): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2017
both:........ But I rate women 70 %

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by AlexCk: 9:07am On Aug 09, 2017
The greater cheat (male or female) is the one that has never been caught during the act. wink.

Such individuals are referred to as "Legends"

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2017
AlexCk:
The greater cheat (male or female) is the one that has never been caught during the act. wink.

Such individuals are referred to as "Legends"
grin I feel you bro wink
Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by greatpablo(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2017
girls cheat more,cos men cheat most times just for the sex but when a girl cheat she cheats with her heart which make it worst.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by MissRaine69(f): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2017
sunshineG:
are you sure it is down to experience
Or mere speculation

Most ladies adapt the notion that men cheat as defense mechanism

Not that they have been cheated upon
Well the sheep in Animal Farm would sum up that mindset. It's about echoing what some say without unnecessarily taking into consideration the impact of those words. I am a firm believer in that if you think a certain way it impacts on the choices you make. If you think all men cheat how then can you be impartial?
Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2017
MissRaine69:

Well the sheep in Animal Farm would sum up that mindset. It's about echoing what some say without unnecessarily taking into consideration the impact of those words. I am a firm believer in that if you think a certain way it impacts on the choices you make. If you think all men cheat how then can you be impartial?
really nice words coming from a young lady

Emmm I have done some frantic investigation to conclude you are a popular nairalander who decide to change cloth for confidential reasons

Esther ! grin
Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by Requiem18(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2017
I pick the one without a dick smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by FvckShiT(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2017
The fúçking hole grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by MissRaine69(f): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2017
sunshineG:
really nice words coming from a young lady

Emmm I have done some frantic investigation to conclude you are a popular nairalander who decide to change cloth for confidential reasons

Esther ! grin
My name is not Esther. I have no idea who that is. Popular? Not I and finally there has not been any cloth changing whatsoever.
Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2017
MissRaine69:

My name is not Esther. I have no idea who that is. Popular? Not I and finally there has not been any cloth changing whatsoever.
OK if you say so smiley
Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by MissRaine69(f): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2017
sunshineG:
OK if you say so smiley
I do say so. Not sure why you have to insist I have to be someone I am not. If I was I would have mentioned it. It's a huge assumption on your part and that to some extent a prevelent issue on this site.
Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by MyNewJackeT: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2017
CHEATING FOR WOMEN IS A CHOICE
SO ITS EASY FOR A WOMAN TO CHEAT

BUT FOR A MAN CHEATING IS WORK, YOU HAVE TO LOOK FOR A LADY THEN GO THROUGH THE PROCESS OF SEDUCING HER

ETC

ETC

ETC

SO WOMEN CHEAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2017
MissRaine69:

I do say so. Not sure why you have to insist I have to be someone I am not. If I was I would have mentioned it. It's a huge assumption on your part and that to some extent a prevelent issue on this site.
OK I am sorry dear

I will not do that again sad

Let us be friends smiley
Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

BUT FOR A MAN CHEATING IS WORK, YOU HAVE TO LOOK FOR A LADY THEN GO THROUGH THE PROCESS OF SEDUCING HER

ETC

ETC

ETC

SO WOMEN CHEAT
solid point bro
Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2017
snh for ladies saying its women, although its nt about d gender buh using nigeria as a case study, u al know guys cheat more. Women do cheat and dy do it codedly buh common men cn lie for africa ... U only know dy cheated wen u catch dem . Now think about d tins u dint catch dem dy wud neva eva tel u, dy wud lie in Gods name and in d name of their ancestors... MEN cheat more buh wel its nt my bizness am stil lookn for d lastgud man lol..
Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2017
smh for ladies saying its women, although its nt about d gender buh using nigeria as a case study, u al know guys cheat more. Women do cheat and dy do it codedly buh common men cn lie for africa ... U only know dy cheated wen u catch dem . Now think about d tins u dint catch dem dy wud neva eva tel u, dy wud lie in Gods name and in d name of their ancestors... MEN cheat more buh wel its nt my bizness am stil lookn for d lastgud man lol..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

ETC

ETC

ETC

SO WOMEN CHEAT
stress Wen u r so many womens choice? Wen u cn fvck a gal now if u just buy her food? Wen ashawo is fivehundred? Lets b sincere to ourselves
Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by pocohantas(f): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2017
In relationships, I can't say.
Ladies cheat just as much as the guys, some don't even see it as cheating. They think they're being cautious...not putting all their eggs in one basket.

In marriages, men cheat more...not because women are any better, but because there are so many factors limiting women. The average Nigerian wife and mother gets out of shape after childbirth, which man will follow her? The only exception might be if she has enough money to throw around or a MILF. Time too, they don't have that luxury of time to disappear from the house, that's why you notice they cheat within the area...gate man, driver, neighbour, colleagues...etc.

It's not women making men seem worse.
The problem with men cheating is they're very brave about it.

Women are just better at hiding it, both in and out of marriage. They don't have society to back them up like men. They cheat too, in reasonable numbers.

Added: In all, women tend to commit more to relationships or marriages, maybe because they are wired that way or societal teachings that they'll lose more if it fails.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by MyNewJackeT: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
Stellie:
stress Wen u r so many womens choice? Wen u cn fvck a gal now if u just buy her food? Wen ashawo is fivehundred? Lets b sincere to ourselves

It's still her choice,
Re: Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
pocohantas:
In relationships, I can't say.
Ladies cheat just as much as the guys, some don't even see it as cheating. They think they're being cautious...not putting all their eggs in one basket.

In marriages, men cheat more...not because women are any better, but because there are so many factors limiting women. The average Nigerian wife and mother gets out of shape after childbirth, which man will follow her? The only exception might be if she has enough money to throw around or a MILF. Time too, they don't have that luxury of time to disappear from the house, that's why you notice they cheat within the area...gate man, driver, neighbour, colleagues...etc.

It's not women making men seem worse.
The problem with men cheating is they're very brave about it.

Women are just better at hiding it, both in and out of marriage. They don't have society to back them up like men. They cheat too, in reasonable numbers.

Added: In all, women tend to commit more to relationships or marriages, maybe because they are wired that way or societal teachings that they'll lose more if it fails.
This is a well balanced perspective

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Kenya Woman Masturbating In An Uber / How To Meet A Girl And Make Her Fall Fast / Lady Outs Friend Who Stole Her Phone In The Middle Of The Night, Shares Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.