Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) (25828 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry (2) (3) (4)

Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by telimitless: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
ibkayee:
He can supposedly raise people from the dead but not his hairline
Some things are better not said all
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
ibkayee:

GeneralOjukwu?

LOL...have we been married that long? grin

Bold letters gave it away or it's my Eau De Turari? grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

LOL...have we been married that long? grin

Bold letters gave it away or it's my Eau De Turari? grin

Lol I would know you anywhere grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

This guy and Biodun Fatoyinbo are my role models when I eventually become a pastor.

Gullible folks are born everyday.

The husbands would plant seeds into my pockets...I would plant mine into the ladies grin

Baba, you no well o.

Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
U think you are the wasted sperm here
okechuks22:
ur just a waste sperm

Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
John Sule cool

Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol I would know you anywhere grin

Is it that BIG ? shocked... Ex gfs always say this..I am hoping it's not body / mouth odour. It must be the endless Cloud 9 trips. wink

Got a bit naughty on the other account, got a rather lengthy jail term. Even on this. .just got out of the joint.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Is it that BIG ? shocked... Ex gfs always say this..I am hoping it's not body / mouth odour. It must be the endless Cloud 9 trips. wink

Got a bit naughty on the other account, got a rather lengthy jail term. Even on this. .just got out of the joint.

Definitely the mouth odour

Lool I figured grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
yea thats my ukwu loving pastor all dressed like micheal jackson grin
mehn i love this pastor grin
smashing dem big fat ukwus like d last air bender and ending it on their backs cheesy
Victornezzar come join me celebrate with my swaggalicious pastor cheesy
Lalas247 u are invited cheesy

Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
ibkayee:
Definitely the mouth odour
Lool I figured grin
Grrr. ..I will spank that black a$$
Sho ara e. Shouldn't have owned up so quickly

Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:
Can't remember dancing anywhere... angry
tongue

Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Grrr. ..I will spank that black a$$

Sho ara e. Shouldn't have owned up so quickly
Lool smh grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Evaberry:

Apostle remembering Daniella okeke's ass and the heavenly fvucking

I'm sure he's imagining playing with her clitoris in the 1st pic, just look at his hand

Rugged baes everywhere
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by ritababe(f): 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
attackgat:
Im quite surprised that people still take this fraud of a Pastor serious when he could not defend himself over the Stephanie Otobo affair.

your opinion doesn't count, if you think he is guilty what's stopping you from taking him to court? go and sleep if u don't have anything to say.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Usguy(m): 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Aboki using christianity to make money,fake man of gods.

Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by femi4: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
Evaberry:

I'm sure he's imagining playing with her clitoris in the 1st pic, just look at his hand
Elese ni e
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
Evaberry:

Chaiii shocked shocked
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Victornezzar: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
lefulefu:
yea thats my ukwu loving pastor all dressed like micheal jackson grin
mehn i love this pastor grin
smashing dem big fat ukwus like d last air bender and ending it on their backs cheesy
Victornezzar come join me celebrate with my swaggalicious pastor cheesy
Lalas247 u are invited cheesy
baba don see free ukwu na
so allow my mentor 2 rejoice
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
nice dancing step.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by ProphetSlayer(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
What is this my colleague going to do with the tithes and offering monies this time? Will he pour it on another hoe ?
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by EDDGgold: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
attackgat:
Im quite surprised that people still take this fraud of a Pastor serious when he could not defend himself over the Stephanie Otobo affair.
I guess ur slowpoke daddy is also fraudster. Idiot
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by seuncyrus(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
all I see is the nice Rolex on his hands mehn
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by mubeela(m): 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
henryanna36:
God's Servant, Apostle Johnson Suleman is currently in Vienna,Austria for the continuation of his 2 days 'Help From Above' programme.

Check out photos of him dancing at the event below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/photos-of-apostle-suleman-dancing-in.html?m=1
follow come baldhead
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by attackgat: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
EDDGgold:
I guess ur slowpoke daddy is also fraudster. Idiot

Naturally a zombie never qyestions his pastor because his pastor is God on Earth

Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
attackgat:
Where is ur otobo now? Sense fall on you
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by attackgat: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
okechuks22:
ur just a waste sperm

Go and ask if this fraudulent pastor Suleman wasted sperm on Otobo

Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by attackgat: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Wiseman5:

Where is ur otobo now? Sense fall on you

Until pastor Suleman and Otobo, I never knew that there are many Nigerians who are "zombie" just because someone claims he is a man of God

Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Evaberry:

I am forced to ask this question
Are you a man
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by unitedsurv: 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
attackgat:

guy take it easy o but how long would everyone keep talking him and otobo now......grow up dude he did it or not doesn't change the fact he's been living fine neither does he give a bleep about what you say.
do me a favour....please shut up
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by abels(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
attackgat:
.. Go and kill him
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by SirGoldEjike(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
attackgat:
You shouldnt be because not everybody thinks like you,,,, He is my Apostle

Ibe Kachikwu Worships At Tunde Bakare's Church (Photos) / 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People