Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) (25827 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
jonnytad:
Many of you will end up in hell fire not because of known sins, but unknown sins.... Fake or Real, who gave u permission to judge? I know u'll call me names bt i've said my mind.
You spoke the truth my brother

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by AgentGoat: 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
The watch
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Oga go and defend ur case in lagos magistrate court pls
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 09, 2017
I see Sahara desert untop and Otobo river below grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by chukxie(m): 12:19am On Aug 09, 2017
ibkayee:
He can supposedly raise people from the dead but not his hairline

Who hairline epp? On a serious note, rescinding hairline is a normal phenomenon in men as age sets in.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by bionixs: 1:47am On Aug 09, 2017
attackgat:
Im quite surprised that people still take this fraud of a Pastor serious when he could not defend himself over the Stephanie Otobo affair.
you see your life? that shows that you are the real fraud
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by bionixs: 1:51am On Aug 09, 2017
No1Tribalist:
Publicity stunts. Who's he trying to impress? Stuupidd Auchi man. See his head like Afonjjas own.
have you observed that you are just stagnant whereas he excels. your type is the reason why Nigeria is how it is today. Enemy of another man's progress.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by bionixs: 1:52am On Aug 09, 2017
No1Tribalist:
Publicity stunts. Who's he trying to impress? Stuupidd Auchi man. See his head like Afonjjas own.
both you and otobo keep fading like shadow
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 09, 2017
attackgat:
Im quite surprised that people still take this fraud of a Pastor serious when he could not defend himself over the Stephanie Otobo affair.
Nawa4u oooo

No only u go naka all d olosho?
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:29am On Aug 09, 2017
Get your groove on Pastor. Goallllllllllll. grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 5:25am On Aug 09, 2017
attackgat:
Well, your joblessness and ignorance will continue to make you get surprised at everything going on around you. As you can see, you're the one who took this man serious. He was just dancing happy and praising God. But you're here, you hopelessly open this thread that contains this man story and open your fowl mouth to talk because you take him too serious for dancing. Take your life more serious and it will be better for you soon.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by attackgat: 6:38am On Aug 09, 2017
Olulinks:

Well, your joblessness and ignorance will continue to make you get surprised at everything going on around you. As you can see, you're the one who took this man serious. He was just dancing happy and praising God. But you're here, you hopelessly open this thread that contains this man story and open your fowl mouth to talk because you take him too serious for dancing. Take your life more serious and it will be better for you soon.

Hey get some sense. If there us credible allegation that a man of God conmited adultery, you tell that man of God to go and defend himself or stop parading himself as a man of God
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by attackgat: 6:40am On Aug 09, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
You shouldnt be because not everybody thinks like you,,,, He is my Apostle

You mean Nigerian dont care if their man of God is commiting adultery? Whi h God did you people say you arw worshipping again?
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by attackgat: 6:41am On Aug 09, 2017
unitedsurv:

guy take it easy o but how long would everyone keep talking him and otobo now......grow up dude he did it or not doesn't change the fact he's been living fine neither does he give a bleep about what you say.
do me a favour....please shut up

This reasoning is what leads people to Hell fire. You see evil abd shut up becausr someone claims to be a man of God.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:46am On Aug 09, 2017
The party apostle!
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by donqx: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2017
apostle chopin life everyday
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Paretomaster(m): 8:57am On Aug 09, 2017
Why not, as magas still dey pay.. . .
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2017
lefulefu:
yea thats my ukwu loving pastor all dressed like micheal jackson grin
mehn i love this pastor grin
smashing dem big fat ukwus like d last air bender and ending it on their backs cheesy
Victornezzar come join me celebrate with my swaggalicious pastor cheesy
Lalas247 u are invited cheesy
Baby that hairline though shocked cry its stress all that ukwu he is loosing his hair I
But that shoe wey the guy wear too much juice cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by ican2020: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
attackgat:

See painment
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Organs(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
abitex577:

*Successful people have two things on their lips, "Smile and silence".*

Smile can solve problems, while
Silence can avoid problems.

*Sugar and salt may be mixed together*
*but ants reject the salt and carry away only the sugar.*

Select the right people in life and make your life better and sweeter.

*If you failed to achieve your dreams, change your ways not your Creator.*

Remember, trees change their leaves, not their roots.

*You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks at you.*

Haters will see you walking on water and say it's because you can't swim.

Even if you dance on water, Your enemies will accuse you of raising dust.

*Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your own hands.*

Remember Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.

I LOVE my FATHER...APST (PROF) JOHNSON SULEMAN

Bros, you have been brainwashed and you sound irredeemable. Carry on, its your belief system. We are praying for nigeria, hopefully things will get better and you and others will have more sense and more reasoning to decipher fraud from real faith. Boko haram members too think like you and they also think they are right. One thing i leave you with, follow the teachings of christ and not the nonsense, elitist, dont question me, we are better than them mindset of this fraudulent pastor.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by unitedsurv: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
attackgat:

This reasoning is what leads people to Hell fire. You see evil abd shut up becausr someone claims to be a man of God.

if he might be or have done it who knows he might even be innocent of the allegations. the bible told us not to judge anyone only God knows the open and secret

this one everytime his name is mentioned he and otobo this and that maka make the matter rest nah even otobo sef wey the tin happen to sef don stop talking about it
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by unitedsurv: 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
abitex577:

*Successful people have two things on their lips, "Smile and silence".*

Smile can solve problems, while
Silence can avoid problems.

*Sugar and salt may be mixed together*
*but ants reject the salt and carry away only the sugar.*

Select the right people in life and make your life better and sweeter.

*If you failed to achieve your dreams, change your ways not your Creator.*

Remember, trees change their leaves, not their roots.

*You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks at you.*

Haters will see you walking on water and say it's because you can't swim.

Even if you dance on water, Your enemies will accuse you of raising dust.

*Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your own hands.*

Remember Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.

I LOVE my FATHER...APST (PROF) JOHNSON SULEMAN

you've said the complete truth bro even tho i'm not a member of his church i kinda respect him alot but every time he's mentioned some jobless peeps will come shouting he and otobo. una nor dey taya
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by gwama: 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
His socks are in unison with the chorus grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Baby that hairline though shocked cry its stress all that ukwu he is loosing his hair I
so u dont like men who are bald or goin bald grin
some ladies got mad love for bald men though grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
Victornezzar:

baba don see free ukwu na
so allow my mentor 2 rejoice
grin grin grin grin there"s nothing better in this world than ukwu cheesy

Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Organs(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Hmm, Lalas247 so you dey like this kind shoe, you dey like bling-bling be dat.
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2017
Organs:

Hmm, Lalas247 so you dey like this kind shoe, you dey like bling-bling be dat.

The shoe is nice na cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2017
lefulefu:

so u dont like men who are bald or goin bald grin
some ladies got mad love for bald men though grin
Haha to be fair his own has gone pass bald stage grin cry
No I don't like it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Worships At Tunde Bakare's Church (Photos) / 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.