Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures (3561 Views)

Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa / I Thought Buhari Is Untouchable In The North, See What Kano People Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by kcmichael: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
See picture

1 Like

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by NaoSlay: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by Yeligray(m): 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
I wonder how the igbos will carry their establishments and business with them... Am against division, #one nation#one people#one life#

6 Likes

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by nextprince: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
It shows which region is barren & which is fertile.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by Nbote(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:

Ur comment shows how absolutely barren ur brain is...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Are you saying the one Nigeria experiment is over ?

And secondly, why do you want to make it look like the Northerners are poor ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by Sunofgod(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
Yeligray:
I wonder how the igbos will carry their establishments and business with them... Am against division, #one nation#one people#one life#

if Chinese are in Nigeria, Americans in Nigeria, Lebanese in Nigeria, Indians in Nigeria, why can't Biafrans be in Nigeria and do business?

Are Americans, Indians, Chinese and Lebanese all "one Nigeria"?

Africans sef!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by nextprince: 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

if Chinese are in Nigeria, Americans in Nigeria, Lebanese in Nigeria, Indians in Nigeria, why can't Biafrans be in Nigeria and do business?

Are Americans, Indians, Chinese and Lebanese all "one Nigeria"?

Africans sef!!

Do business where?

In the "barren zoo" where the laws of the "zoo" will be applicable? grin grin grin

Americans, Indians, Chinese and Lebanese don't call Nigeria a zoo and they don't have problems with its laws.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:

Do business where?

In the "barren zoo" where the laws of the "zoo" will be applicable? grin grin grin

Americans, Indians, Chinese and Lebanese don't call Nigeria a zoo and they don't have problems with its laws.

niggur.. don't ever quote me again. look for your playmates around. okay?

I am not cut out for those primary school play of yours.

I don't know your moniker and I don't wish to take note of it. now fvck outta my mention!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by nextprince: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
[s]
BiafraBushBoy:

niggur.. don't ever quote me again. look for your playmates around. okay?

I am not cut out for those primary school play of yours.

I don't know your moniker and I don't wish to take note of it. now fvck outta my mention!!
[/s]

No reasonable explanation.

13 Likes

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by zombieHUNTER: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:

People make regions fertile
But not all people

It takes a different kinda people
Go figure fish brain kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by nextprince: 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

People make regions fertile
But not all people

It takes a different kinda people
Go figure fish brain kiss

Trash.

What stops those people from making their barren regions fertile? Why do they have to travel to other barren regions.

Pigs and Idiots are parasites.

10 Likes

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by zombieHUNTER: 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:

Trash.

What stops those people from making their barren regions fertile? Why do they have to travel to other barren regions.

The problem with ewedunerians is that they don't travel anywhere... They just open a nairaland account in an oshogbo cave and hit their head on the ground five times a day for the rest of their lives

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by nextprince: 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

The problem with ewedunerians is that they don't travel anywhere... They just open a nairaland account in an oshogbo cave and hit their head on the ground five times a day for the rest of their lives

How does this stop Ps and Is from being parasites?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by zombieHUNTER: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:

How does this stop Ps and Is from being parasites?

Go tell ur governor to pay his workers salaries first
Tell him also to stop Waiting for oil money

Bloody ewedunerian

5 Likes

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by Justiceleague1: 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:

smh seriously for u...if the north is fertile and the east aint,tell us,why did the mallam choose to leave the 'fertile' north for the 'barren' east?

And tell us,why is it that only the fertile north say no to restructuring,true federalism and RESOURCE CONTROL,DOESNT THE NORTH WANT TO CONTROL HER "FERTILE" RESOURCES?

Provide logical answers and prove to us u aint a one_way muje thinker.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by nextprince: 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Go tell ur governor to pay his workers salaries first
Tell him also to stop Waiting for oil money

Bloody ewedunerian

Same applies to your governor. Let him pay and stop waiting for oil money.

Ps & Is are parasites.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by Justiceleague1: 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sunofgod:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3807356_img20160529wa0005_jpeg5853ab4017e2fc1dfaeb61cf36c904c0

pls,desist from posting pics of agonising helpless babies! It hurts.
Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by zombieHUNTER: 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:

Same applies to your governor. Let him pay and stop waiting for oil money.

Ps & Is are parasites.

Apparently akpa amu gi Di gi na isi

1 Like

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by Justiceleague1: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
The igbo man will survive everywhere
the north is fertile and mallams take their cattle down south!
The way these ppl think sef

grin

6 Likes

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by nextprince: 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Apparently akpa amu gi Di gi name isi

D thing don reach vernacular. End of discussion.

Anyway, whatever it means, several folds apply to you.
Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by zombieHUNTER: 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
Justiceleague1:

pls,desist from posting pics of agonising helpless babies! It hurts.

Nigeria is generally agonising under buhari and apc

3 Likes

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by nextprince: 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by nextprince: 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Justiceleague1:
The igbo man will survive everywhere
the north is fertile and mallams take their cattle down south!
The way these ppl think sef

grin

E modify the post sharply grin grin grin

Ps and Is are cowards.
Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by Justiceleague1: 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:

painment o grin

1 Like

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by Justiceleague1: 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
nextprince:

E modify the post sharply grin grin grin
Ps and Is are cowards.
kabuki,shout mods na...make dem come help u change ua diaper grin mallam grin
I get am for mai guard job o grin

1 Like

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by TheKingIsHere: 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
This picture actually show that the igbos bring development to a region the reside in unlike the hausa/fulani that don't add a single development to any region including theirs.

6 Likes

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by CarlosTheJackal: 12:58am On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:

Trash.

2 Likes

Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by nextprince: 1:05am On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=CarlosTheJackal post=59287926][/quote]

Is that all?

Fyi, that is just the worst case and they don't engage in the underlisted for money;

Armed robbery
Illicit drug biz
Prostitution
Kidnapping
Baby factories
Human rituals
Human trafficking

Can you now move to your region?
Re: Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 09, 2017
It shows which tribe truly believes in the unity of the country and willing to give the country a chance from wherever they are

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari-jibrin / Shocking! Minister Of Sports Sets The Country Ablaze, Drops Another Blunder(vid / Remembering Okokon Ndem And Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.