Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV (5270 Views)

A President And His ‘Tired’ Service Chiefs By Olalekan Adetayo / Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks / Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by lloydtruth: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2017
Is anybody watching a certain Seyi Adetayo spewing rubbish against the Igbos, saying that most Igbos have questionable character while Yorubas are saints?
Yorubas are taking this their diabolic act of painting Igbos bad too far.

9 Likes

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by Seguntimmy(m): 8:57am On Aug 09, 2017
wea is d link to watch it?
Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by lloydtruth: 8:58am On Aug 09, 2017
Seguntimmy:
wea is d link to watch it?
he just finished his interview on Channels Television
Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by freshest4live: 8:59am On Aug 09, 2017
Yeah l watched it, he said it's what Igbo's are known for all over South Africa, saying they control the drug business in SA, saying some Igbo's have completely tarnished the image of the innocent Igbo's in Johannesburg.
After watching it, l knew it would lead to a tribal war.
He was also clear that the drug war have also been taken to Lagos.

9 Likes

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2017
lloydtruth:
Is anybody watch a certain Dey Adetayo screwing rubbish against the Igbos, saying that most Igbos have questionable character while Yorubas are saints?
Yorubas are taking this their diabolic act of painting Igbos back too far.
Is he already tired of One Nigeria that Awolowo and Obasanjo helped to realize ?

He must support One Nigeria, and Igbo governor of Lagos grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by mekaboy(m): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2017
I watched the trash, He is a sick fellow.

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by lloydtruth: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2017
I doubt if any tribe can come out on national television to call the Yorubas skull miners or call the Fulanis terrorist, but the seyi Adetayo felt so comfortable pouring out his hatred on the Igbos via channels tv.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by freshest4live: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2017
lloydtruth:
I doubt if any tribe can come out on national television to call the Yorubas skull miners or call the Fulanis terrorist, but the seyi Adetayo felt so comfortable pouring out his hatred on the Igbos via channels tv.
Lol, l knew you guys would come for his head.
As far as l'm concerned, all of Nigeria is bleeped up. Edo.. Known as the prostitutes in ltaly. Igbo.. Drugs, Yoruba... Ritualists in Oshogbo, Hausa....BokoHaram. Ijaw..Militants. Urhobo.. Touts.
There is something almost every tribe is known for or totally stereotyped for unfortunately.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by lloydtruth: 9:32am On Aug 09, 2017
freshest4live:

Lol, l knew you guys would come for his head.
As far as l'm concerned, all of Nigeria is bleeped up. Edo.. Known as the prostitutes in ltaly. Igbo.. Drugs, Yoruba... Ritualists in Oshogbo, Hausa....BokoHaram. Ijaw..Militants. Urhobo.. Touts.
There is something almost every tribe is known for or totally stereotyped for unfortunately.
All that you mentioned, I doubt if any tribe will come to national television to tell the Edos that they are prostitutes?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2017
Seyi is a typical afonja for you...they carry Igbo for head morning to night. The funny thing is Igbos are saying, yes we are this bad, can you now allow us to go so that we will stop tarnshing the zoo image as you claim, then Afonjas say No. Lol..."sick, mad, confused people" as Nnamdi Kanu will say

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2017
lloydtruth:
Is anybody watching a certain Seyi Adetayo screwing rubbish against the Igbos, saying that most Igbos have questionable character while Yorubas are saints?
Yorubas are taking this their diabolic act of painting Igbos back too far.
Please lets help Seyi Adetayo to visit London and bow down to his oga pata pata grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by freshest4live: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2017
lloydtruth:
Listening to him though, l think the issues he brought up as regards the problem in SA, and his statement that the cheifs in Anambra community exalts these bad guys, would have to be tackled.
He was clear that he worked in Anambra as a Security consultant and that both he and some of the leaders of these communities in Anambra are aware of many of these suspicious guys but they are tolerated because of their wealth.

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by ProWalker: 9:38am On Aug 09, 2017
Someone trashed Igbos in the open on live TV, Igbos rushed to an anonymous forum to do their usual ranting, insults and sulking grin
Go and meet him on channels tv and stop disturbing us here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2017
Afonjas...God threw them out of heaven for a reason.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by freshest4live: 9:42am On Aug 09, 2017
lloydtruth:
All that you mentioned, I doubt if any tribe will come to national television to tell the Edos that they are prostitutes?
I see nothing wrong if someone does that. I'm partly Edo myself.
Note that he didn't say all Igbo's are drug dealers but some have made it so rampant in SA, such that he was asked at the Airport in SA of his tribe. He made it clear that it is SOME, but it is a big problem in SA because they are tarnishing the image of the Igbo tribe in SA.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2017
freshest4live:

Note that he didn't say all Igbo's are drug dealers but some have made it so rampant in SA, such that he was asked at the Airport in SA of his tribe. He made it clear that it is SOME, but it is a big problem in SA has they are tarnishing the image of the Igbo tribe in SA.
We can also begin to call out some Yoruba, Fulani, Bini, Efik etc that keep tarnishing the names of their respective tribes.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by freshest4live: 9:46am On Aug 09, 2017
zenmaster:

We can also begin to call out some Yoruba, Fulani, Bini, Efik etc that keep tarnishing the names of their respective tribes.
Of course, "SOME " definitely means not all. We must call them out, and condemn them.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by CHIJIOKE1314: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2017
freshest4live:

Note that he didn't say all Igbo's are drug dealers but some have made it so rampant in SA, such that he was asked at the Airport in SA of his tribe. He made it clear that it is SOME, but it is a big problem in SA because they are tarnishing the image of the Igbo tribe in SA.

But if it's Igbo graduating with a first class in a London school, the guy would announce is as 'a Nigerian Student' then mentioning he/she was Igbo will become heavy on his lips..

Igbos are taking back their destiny from wickedness.. You will see!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 09, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

But if it's Igbo graduating with a first class in a London school, the guy would announce is as 'a Nigerian Student' then mentioning he/she was Igbo will become heavy on his lips..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by ProWalker: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2017
zenmaster:

Please call them out, there shouldn't be any tolerance for crime in any society

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by lloydtruth: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2017
freshest4live:

Listening to him though, l think the issues he brought up as regards the problem in SA, and his statement that the cheifs in Anambra community exalts these bad guys, would have to be tackled.
He was clear that he worked in Anambra as a Security consultant and that both he and some of the leaders of these communities in Anambra are aware of many of these suspicious guys but they are tolerated because of their wealth.
He started by mentioning towns in Anambra and alleged that the people of those towns have questionable characters.
Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by freshest4live: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

An Urhobo girl recently came third in a global Microsoft competition that had well over 140 representatives from all over the world.
All we hear is that a Nigerian girl came third, none even cared to ask of her tribe ( a minority tribe) but Urhobos here are not complaining, because it's for Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by lloydtruth: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2017
freshest4live:

He started by mentioning towns in Anambra and alleged that the people of those towns have questionable characters. Please how polite is the statement?
Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by ProWalker: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2017
lloydtruth:
He started by mentioning towns in Anambra and alleged that the people of those towns have questionable characters. Please how polite is the statement?

Be truthful to yourself, is he lying ??
If you think so, sue him or channels tv for that

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by freshest4live: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2017
lloydtruth:
He wasn't discreet with some of his statements though.
Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by Dreambeat: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2017
Can someone post his pic,his twitter and Facebook handles.I did not watch the program

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by lloydtruth: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2017
freshest4live:

He later came up with that delusional claim of how he went to South Africa and the South African police confronted him and asked him if he was igbo and then he said yoruba before he was let go. How they cook up lies to paint igbos black and Yorubas white.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by Ttipsy(f): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2017
some statement are not supposed to be made public, Nigeria is a heterogeneous society, you can't spill trash at the detriment of other Ethnic national... that's the major problem in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by ProWalker: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2017
Dreambeat:
Can someone post his pic.I did not watch the program

You want to assassinate him like you did in the church on Sunday ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2017
Dreambeat:
Can someone post his pic,his twitter and Facebook handles.I did not watch the program

This is the guy Seyi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by ProWalker: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2017
lloydtruth:
He later came up with that delusional claim of how he went to South Africa and the South African police confronted him and asked him if he was igbo and then he said yoruba before he was let go. How they cook up lies to paint igbos black and Yorubas white.

That was his experience in SA! The SA immigration and security officers sees any Igbo man as a criminal first, the same way most Asia countries stereotype Igbos men as a curse to any society you find them in large number

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Adetayo Spewing Rubbish On Channels TV by ProWalker: 10:12am On Aug 09, 2017
lionjungle3000:

This is the guy Seyi

Perfect! Go get him grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafrans Finish Governor Wike Online -funny Pictures / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Buhari On IPOB Being ‘Dot In Circle’ / Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.