Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) (52783 Views)

6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by michoim(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
They are mumu people indeed
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by omartins(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Truth Be Told That You Can't Find Afonjas In Gainful Protests Like This, They Can Only Be Found In Shrines At Ogun State, Osogbo And Underground Canals In Some Parts Of Lagos With Human Parts!!

Afonja Why

Is Deji Adeyanju Igbo or Hausa?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by Dyno42: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Seems like some people love beating

dts wat Martin Luther King Jr had to do in America some of u ppl need to understand that nothing good comes easy
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by magoo10(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
arsenal33:

You didn't protest when PDP was in power. Immediately they lost you launched IPOB.

Looter's friend.
The call for Biafra has been on before the elections and majority of the Igbo's didn't vote during the elections so stop being deceived.the boycott of the elections started right from 2015 elections.
friend of APC

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by r2beez(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=StakerLives post=59297952]cool

Truth Be Told That You Can't Find Afonjas In Gainful Protests Like This, They Can Only Be Found In Shrines At Ogun State, Osogbo And Underground Canals In Some Parts Of Lagos With Human Parts!!

Ur mental state of health is questionable

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by marvin902(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
seguno2:

The thing inside your head is for a purpose. Please use it.
Thanks.

understand sarcasm...
useless ice fish undecided undecided undecided
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by bionixs: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Afonja Why
THEY ARE THE MAJOR PROBLEM WE HAVE IN NIGERIA. YOU WONT SEE THEM WHEN IT IS TIME TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS THEY CREATED. THEY WOULDNT STAND FOR ANYHING. THEY WOULD ONLY FALL FOR EVERYTHING
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Afonja Why
afonja usually protest in the shrine

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by graphiti: 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
omenka:
Isnt that the same Jim Iyke that was being used as "boy boy" in Kanu's house, serving kolanuts to guests the other day? cheesy

Charley should be circumspect about those he allows into the campaign lest they turn it into another joke. wink

In as much as Charly has a right to express his dissatisfaction at thingz, I'm afraid his 'ready followers' are majorly 95% 'left winged', if u understand what i mean via contemporary circumstances.

Consequently, his protest may have reached subzero even b4 take off! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by farellstone: 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Afonja Why
Did you not see Deji Adeyanju there? u just wanted to be a bigot. Stop the unreasonable hatred.
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by emmaitive(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
davodyguy:

\they don't kidnap like Evans
kidnapin no better pass skol minin??
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by BiafraAmaka(m): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Or here on nairaland beating chest up and down

Afonja Why
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by concho(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
facelessangel:
Imagine if Nnamdi Kanu was the convener og this protest, Abuja would have been shut down. This should shame charley boy and Deji.

You cant force people to follow you deas. Power belongs to the people. I know how much they have paid for this protest still very low turn out.

Nnamdi Kanu will not spend one kobo but his crowd is intimidating
Oga am not giving side to any of the protesting parties "{charley boy or kanu}", neither the i have the time to compare them, but I want to also let you know that;
1. Abuja is an admnistrative state unlike Anambra , Abia , imo and Ebonyi were people can easly luck up their shops and come out for protest.
2. Kanu's agitation didnt start today, he started small, just like every other business, celebrity or even church.
3. In most cases, it is not quantity that counts but quality . Personality matters , it is not about the noise. One person in that Charley boy's group might sound better than ten thousand Kanu followers when asked the question "what are you agitating for ?" .
5. Please Sir\ma, I love clarity alot and i know that So many people on NL do too. You said that you know how much Charley Boy paid for the protest, please tell us because as things hard like this, am seriouly looking for where to get a share. It might even interest most of my guys here
6. Proudly Igbo and i love my AFONJA brothers too.
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by yarimo(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
nnokwa042:
when Saudi police officers beat African pilgrims with police Barton you will be here shouting Arabs hate blacks but u want Nigerian police to kill innocent souls for asking buhari to resign abi ? Where is kabiru sokoto?
if you obey any laws of any country no any police officers will hit you with Barton , why will they called for buhari to resign? When buhari did not breach any section of the constitution.
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
brainpulse:
You must be so daft or a todller when the west single handedly fought for June 12, fought against perpetual stay of power of Babangida and also Abacha tyranny in which a lot were killed in Lagos and Ibadan. The west also fought for your thief brother GeJ when he was sandwished in the political terrain he knew not, when pastor bakare and thousand trooped out for, in which the east and SS were condemning him. Fuel subsidy scam we closed down all western states and kano, but you people in the east opened your shop.
This is PDP gathering are we are not fools. None of you fought to repatriate our stolen wealth and the thieves but against someone sick and has transferred power.
Well said

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Afonja Why
Sharap jare grin grin grin.. When you are done better return to your hometown and leave lagos. So you sef saw what happened at obadeyi or you only heared? Anyhow on behalf of all afonjas here I say this never happened in lagos OR SHOULD I SAY I WISHED THIS NEVER HAPPENED IN LAGOScry
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by Uyemi: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
truth be told, we Nigerians have really been patient for a very long time but there no need to place blames or consider the past cos if we do, we will never move forward. like it or not these people are fighting for our rights by voicing their opinion. believe it or not pmb's continuous abscense affect us a lot because the money being used to foot his medical bills and also fund the trips of the "delegates" to visit him is ours.
yes we have been looted before but this administration must practice what they preached during their campaign.
so please I need the stunt supporters of this govt to answer this question with all sincerity.
is this administration fighting corruption or justifying it?

as for me, #OURMUMUDONDO#
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by iamtardey: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
peaceful protest is allowed mhen
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by farellstone: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
yarimo:
Charly boy and co, your mumu will be treated very well by the gallant and patriotic nigeria police force if you disturb the peace of other nigerians grin
sometimes I wonder if you people are part of this country. They are there fighting for the country, and you are here hoping they will be maltreated by the Nigeria police. The same police that will one day get hold of u and beat you senselessly. please appraise them, even if u can't join them. At least they are there to fight for people like you.
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by jahsharon: 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Afonja Why

But Afonjas don't go to churches to kill, steal and destroy like you flattinos developing the world through drugs and crime.
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
yarimo:
Charly boy and co, your mumu will be treated very well by the gallant and patriotic nigeria police force if you disturb the peace of other nigerians grin

I can't believe you're a Nigerian; is he(Charly boy) protesting for himself? No responsible homo sapiens who has Nigeria at heart, takes advantage of those who voted him to rule inconsequential. protesting is for his own good; for the sake of peace, his worthful legacy and integrity.

Sometimes, I just wonder the trauma his family might be going through psychologically.

"POWER" doesn't guarantee worthful achievement. why not resign if your health need intense attention, save yourself some dignity you've achieved all this while.

With my little observation: Some ample amount of President Buhari's supporters' have declined, as a result of the gibberish manner Mr. President's health and administration is being run.

Lastly, presently, the best quantum solutions to the sardonic state Mr. president and his administration is either to; recuperate completely within a very short time and resume to his duties which he was voted for or resign to face his illness squarely.

God help Nigeria!.
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by yarimo(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
farellstone:
sometimes I wonder if you people are part of this country. They are there fighting for the country, and you are here hoping they will be maltreated by the Nigeria police. The same police that will one day get hold of u and beat you senselessly. please appraise them, even if u can't join them. At least they are there to fight for people like you.
what they are fighting for is unconstitutional , let them obey what exactly the constitution says about how a president can lose his office
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by yarimo(m): 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
As long as BUHARI did not breach any section of the constitution, charly boy should be treated as criminal who want to interpret the constitution on his own way
unpredictedone:

I can't believe you're a Nigerian; is he(Charly boy) protesting for himself? No responsible homo sapiens who has Nigeria at heart, takes advantage of those who voted him to rule inconsequential. protesting is for his own good; for the sake of peace, his worthful legacy and integrity.

Sometimes, I just wonder the trauma his family might be going through psychologically.

"POWER" doesn't guarantee worthful achievement. why not resign if your health need intense attention, save yourself some dignity you've achieved all this while.

With my little observation: Some ample amount of President Buhari's supporters' have declined, as a result of the gibberish manner Mr. President's health and administration is being run.

Lastly, presently, the best quantum solutions to the sardonic state Mr. president and his administration is either to; recuperate completely within a very short time and resume to his duties which he was voted for or resign to face his illness squarely.

God help Nigeria!.
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by StakerLives(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
jahsharon:

But Afonjas don't go to churches to kill, steal and destroy like you flattinos developing the world through drugs and crime.
cool

Shame On You For Defending Skull Miners Instead Of Condemning That Dreadful Act
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by NairalandAsasin(m): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Aburi001:
Jim iyke too don join? shocked shocked

E be like say the nigga don dey broke grin grin
What has protect got to do with being broke, the way some of you little boys talk make me cringe..
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by leckjazzy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Afonja Why
so Deji Adeyanju na hausa abi na igbo name? Ode buruku
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by emmasege: 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Afonja Why
So, Deji Adeyanju (one of the arrowheads of the protest) is an Igbo man, abi?

Of a truth, your mumu never do.
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by Flakky26(f): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
first of its kind online platform where Nigerians innovative ideas for a prosperous country are documented. www.myinputng.webs.com www.fb.com/myinputng pls like and share.
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by gGGODDd(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
shame b upon Nigerians within that vicinity. they're cowards! imagine leaving these pple to do this alone when d misrule is affecting everyone. now I beliv d country cannot be good No way. not with coward youths that r as evil as their leaders... d president has been away for more than 90days instead of d hopeless cowards to protest against anti democracy by demanding in protest that the constitutional requirements be invoked they r hiding their evil n coward asses in their houses n some r here on NL forum abusing them for exercising their rights n doing d right thin. anyone opposing charly boy is as evil as d Nigerian politicians. they will keep oppressin you cowards till u die... anyone abusing charly boy 4 this is a slave n a slave will u remain 4eva. idiotz. Nigerian youths:80% r mumu, slaves n cowards..d ones against dis protest n d ones abusing charly boy here on nairaland. no wonder yall r backward, backward pple. we will fight for our rights! without fear. after all we know d president is dead long ago!
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Oboy u b imported mumu. Lol
StakerLives:
cool

Afonja Why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix / Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.