Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) (52785 Views)

6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by Tecno66: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
SweetJoystick:
nice, but it aint pulling crowd... wish i was in Abuja
The fire that will burn a forest starts from one spark.
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by sapele914(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
brainpulse:
You must be so daft or a todller when the west single handedly fought for June 12, fought against perpetual stay of power of Babangida and also Abacha tyranny in which a lot were killed in Lagos and Ibadan. The west also fought for your thief brother GeJ when he was sandwished in the political terrain he knew not, when pastor bakare and thousand trooped out for, in which the east and SS were condemning him. Fuel subsidy scam we closed down all western states and kano, but you people in the east opened your shop.
This is PDP gathering are we are not fools. None of you fought to repatriate our stolen wealth and the thieves but against someone sick and has transferred power.
OGA I HAIL LEAST WE FORGET ARTHUR NZERIBE AN IGBO MAN WENT AND GOT A HIGH COURT INJUNCTION THAT GENERAL BABAGINDA USED AS AN EXCUSE TO ANNUL JUNE 12TH ELECTION OF 1993.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by sapele914(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Aburi001:
Jim iyke too don join? shocked shocked

E be like say the nigga don dey broke grin grin
Ndigbo connection.
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by decomaniaboss(f): 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
If davido come that protest ,the place go full ,all the babes for yorubaland go follow come out to protest ,even the married ones[ wink
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by PassingShot(m): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
[s]
doctokwus:

That's the best you can come up with.
I supported Buhari more than your type can ever muster,but would regret my birth,education and continued existence if I am to display your crass sycophancy in the midst of his several incompetent displays,hypocrisy and double standards.
Even his wife has openly criticized him on several occasions,yet even behind the keyboard and the anonymity of the internet you still cannot muster that bit of courage!Yet you are here displaying poor intellect and shamefully nauseating timidity as knowledge!!
[/s]
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by UbChapter(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Walahi, if I am in Abuja, nothing will stop me from joining this protest. OurMumu true true don do for this buhari hand. Stupid man.
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by no1madman(m): 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Correct! Let's give dem our support
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by YourWife(f): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
ojun50:

jst take it or leave it
I won't!
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by doctokwus: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Shameful sycophant!
How do you even sleep at night when you can't say the truth to power?
A man once called for the RESIGNATION,of YarAdua,now he is sick,away for 3months counting and because he doesn't want to reveal the truth about what ails him,because of the possible ramifications Of the bitter truth,he clings on to power deceptively.
Now concerned people are saying,'sir,if you are healthy come back and rule us,if not please resign so that your vice can take full charge Of the goverment'.
Your type would rather he stays away till whenever just because his rule by proxy using the corrupt cabal benefits you.
How does a mature,assumed educated person like you go to bed at night and have the good conscience to wake up.Explain it to me because my support of evil and double standards would haunt my type in my dreams and when fully awake. How do you manage it!!
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
201320142015ob:
On judgement day...
I will hold Nigeria flag so that God will know I have been through hell already. I can't face hell twice..
#Never#
Lolz. I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by ojun50(m): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
YourWife:
I won't!
like seriously d guys is around
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by vicmangs(m): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nigeria is being shared by its owners! All of you wailers are nothing but tenants.
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by PassingShot(m): 6:19am On Aug 10, 2017
[s]
doctokwus:

Shameful sycophant!
How do you even sleep at night when you can't say the truth to power?
A man once called for the RESIGNATION,of YarAdua,now he is sick,away for 3months counting and because he doesn't want to reveal the truth about what ails him,because of the possible ramifications Of the bitter truth,he clings on to power deceptively.
Now concerned people are saying,'sir,if you are healthy come back and rule us,if not please resign so that your vice can take full charge Of the goverment'.
Your type would rather he stays away till whenever just because his rule by proxy using the corrupt cabal benefits you.
How does a mature,assumed educated person like you go to bed at night and have the good conscience to wake up.Explain it to me because my support of evil and double standards would haunt my type in my dreams and when fully awake. How do you manage it!!
[/s]
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by YourWife(f): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2017
ojun50:

like seriously d guys is around

Na lie abeg. Hw our baba go de hide like tif? He is nor arand biko
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by ojun50(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2017
YourWife:

Na lie abeg. Hw our baba go de hide like tif? He is nor arand biko
since u no won agree i give up, he dey London
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by bashydemy(m): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2017
SweetJoystick:
nice, but it aint pulling crowd... wish i was in Abuja

How will it pull crowd when 80% are paid by PDP to protest, Nigerians are not fool anymore..
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by bashydemy(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2017
YourWife:
Slowly... Soon this protest will elicit the desired result.

LOL protest of less than 50 people? hahha Nigerians are wise and cannot be fooled by PDP anymore..

This is just a plot by them to create tension..
Re: Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) by bashydemy(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2017
brainpulse:
You must be so daft or a todller when the west single handedly fought for June 12, fought against perpetual stay of power of Babangida and also Abacha tyranny in which a lot were killed in Lagos and Ibadan. The west also fought for your thief brother GeJ when he was sandwished in the political terrain he knew not, when pastor bakare and thousand trooped out for, in which the east and SS were condemning him. Fuel subsidy scam we closed down all western states and kano, but you people in the east opened your shop.
This is PDP gathering are we are not fools. None of you fought to repatriate our stolen wealth and the thieves but against someone sick and has transferred power.

God bless you jare, This is the handwork of PDP and we all know that.. 80% of those attacking Buhari and asking him to resign are the IGBOS..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) / These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.