Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Would You Share A Common Purse With Your Wife/Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Share A Common Purse With Your Wife/Husband? (2325 Views)

What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? / My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out / Would You Run A Joint Purse With Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Share A Common Purse With Your Wife/Husband? by magnific(m): 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2007
I have put it under proper considration but some friends are still argue with me that it is not good enough to shear a common purse with ones wife ,some claims that there will be a cheathing in as much as you can withdraw any amount from the family bank account, is it good enough to shear a common purse with ones wife ?
Re: Would You Share A Common Purse With Your Wife/Husband? by cuteass1(f): 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2007
Now it depends on the understanding and agreement between the couple. Some people share the same purse with their wives and wouldn't want it any other way, some have seperate purses and couldn't be happier. Some share purses to have a joint knowlegde of how much money they send and stuff like that but personally i'll like to have a purse of my own cause that enables us both independance at any time. I also think the sharing of purses can bring diagreements which can result to bigger quarrels or misunderstandings because atimes the couple now tend to controll each other more than necesaasy. The couple can have a joint account where they have the general money for general use. But remember that's just my own opinion wink
Re: Would You Share A Common Purse With Your Wife/Husband? by Seun(m): 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Help! What Do I Get For My Wife's 30th Birthday? / I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys / Hello! Nairalanders, Tonye001 Just Got Married!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.