Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User (27837 Views)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) / Is It Right For A Husband To Carry His Plate To The Kitchen After Eating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by AngelicBeing: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Fidelismaria: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
who gives a poo
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by correctguy101(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
succyblinks:
There is no manual for marriage, what rocked yours may sink others

Bye

Exactly. Perfect. It applies to every facet of life whether human or animal.

Have you seen the documentary where a single male buffalo attacked a matured lion? The buffalo was even stronger, come see as lion dey hide grin . I was now wandering why some buffaloes would allow the lions to kill and eat them even when they're strong enough to kill the lion. Nature funny gan....

No manual whatsoever to live on this earth � .

1 Like

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Justiceleague1: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
Well goody him,buh he damn well shud know his wiffy gat a name stored on her phone as MUGU.. grin
And hes got a conehead too! cheesy

1 Like

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by correctguy101(m): 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Evaberry:

when you finally see a man that's not a misogynist, or have the stupid and absurd African mentality of women being slaves, a man that's a feminist, Logical, driven and career focused and then he tells you he doesn't want to date you _O_ undecided...

Why are his kids light skinned tho? All these light skin families sef be forming oyibo

Is it only in Africa women are looked down on?
Go figure how men have for millennia suppressed the original paganism to create a fake paganism where the male is superior and female inferior instead of the original paganism where both are perceived as one and equal.

It's not only in Africa misogynism thrives, it's in the world over especially Islamic nations.
But na Africa we dey sha, make we dey talk African matter jor
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by sweatlana: 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
This is how marriage should be.
100/100 kudos to him.

Everyday my hus makes the bed and checks on the k8ds at night. It's a no brainer for him.

He says his dad used to do same.

I'm a blessed woman.

3 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Chimex30(m): 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Make it 20years is your choice.

2 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by ola5858: 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Their mom is mixed and they are Americans. Americans are porched people madam.
Evaberry:

when you finally see a man that's not a misogynist, or have the stupid and absurd African mentality of women being slaves, a man that's a feminist, Logical, driven and career focused and then he tells you he doesn't want to date you _O_ undecided...

Why are his kids light skinned tho? All these light skin families sef be forming oyibo
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Phi001(m): 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
That one concerns him.

My dad doesn't clean the kitchen after my mom finishes cooking and they are still happily married.

3 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by okotv(m): 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
....anything to keep the institution running

#100/100
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by iamtardey: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
happy watching your boy even wash undies grin

1 Like

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by omenziate(m): 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
God forbid for me sha.

To each his own.
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Malakh: 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
that's what your son is supposed to do, or get a dish washer, not saying anything is wrong washing plates, in those days this is why men/women had maids that way the husbands dont do nothing but have his wife and daughters/maids take care of his farms/cattles and business, its the same reason why a lion sits and the lioness brings the food to it/him/master

2 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by girl4rmspace(f): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sweet!

Not sure if I would let my husband do it though. Unless of course he insists

2 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by esthel(f): 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
One up there said God forbid like he is going to die if he helps out, check him now his wife wakes him slaps o.
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by FreshMekanik: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
I even prefer to cook, then my wife cleans.

3 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
I don't see the issue.

1 Like

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
correctguy101:

Exactly. Perfect. It applies to every facet of life whether human or animal.

Have you seen the documentary where a single male buffalo attacked a matured lion? The buffalo was even stronger, come see as lion dey hide grin . I was now wandering why some buffaloes would allow the lions to kill and eat them even when they're strong enough to kill the lion. Nature funny gan....

No manual whatsoever to live on this earth � .

There is nothing funny about nature in this case. A single male buffalo weighs a whole lot more than a lion. The lion knows this, the buffalo knows it too. It's actually stronger than a SINGLE LION.

Why the buffalo allows the LIONS to eat them is the power of numbers. It takes a team of lions (the pride) to overpower a single buffalo. They trail them long enough to weaken them, then chase and the moment they disperse, the go for a LONER as a TEAM. The idea is to bring it down on its knees and even the buffalo knows its over.

If there is anything your illustration teaches, it's the importance of teamwork. If a husband and wife can work together, complement and not compete with each other, they can conquer any marital buffalo.

4 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
People should just stop disturbing us here in Nigeria, we have lots of problem here
1.I can't remember the last time I saw my president
2.boko haram is killing innocent citizens up there in the north
3.APC govt with the help of lie Mohammed have been lying to us
4.And PDP is planning to take power back n definetly will grant former petroleum minister amnesty
5.Arewa people wants to send my brothers up north back
6.Ipob are turning our xtain youths to Jews
And lastly
7.Afonjas in nairaland no want make we rest,we are gradually turning to endangered species and this man has the effrontery to come n tell us that he cleans d wife's gas cooker.plz why can't ur wife clean her gas cooker after cooking,is she DAT lazy abi na una agreement be dat?

2 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Ichietome: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Evaberry:

An effeminate man.
Smh
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by sweatlana: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Chubhie:
Body of a real man. Those acts ought to be private.family secrets. else, ndi uwa would consider it weakness from your part.

Everyone with their unique tactical plan of keeping the family which to me is the most important institution on earth going.
Who give a shiť what ndi uwa think?

My hus told me of a couple who live in the same yard as him when he was a bachelor.
Everyday the man would be seen washing cloths even his wife pant before he goes to work.
On aproko took it upon herself to gossip about this loving couple. How the man is a woman wrapper blah blah blah.
His wife even begged the husband to stop washing so people will stop abusing him but he refused!
Years later the aproko who is married to a "real man" is long divorced!
The woman wrapper man and his wife are still together going strong!
Marriage is not a competition. Everyone must go at their own pace not minding what others think or say.

5 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by akmath: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
You don win
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by correctguy101(m): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
PaperLace:

There is nothing funny about nature in this case. A single male buffalo weighs a whole lot more than a lion. The lion knows this, the buffalo knows it too. It's actually stronger than a SINGLE LION.

Why the buffalo allows the LIONS to eat them is the power of numbers. It takes a team of lions (the pride) to overpower a single buffalo. They trail them long enough to weaken them, then chase and the moment they disperse, the go for a LONER as a TEAM. The idea is to bring it down on its knees and even the buffalo knows its over.

If there is anything your illustration teaches, it's the importance of teamwork. If a husband and wife can work together, complement and not compete with each other, they can conquer any marital buffalo.

I get you bro. I didn't mean funny the way you think of it. I was just amazed to see the documentary that's all. I never saw a film like that where the obvious prey fought of the predator to the extent of even killing the predator. There's another of how a porcupine ended the life of a big leopard and all this just seems amazing.

You're correct on all counts, teamwork is not only for the workplace, it should be taken serious too in the family for the family to work for love alone can't hold a marriage, it has its yield point if there's no teamwork and mutual understanding and support.

Thanks for the insightful comment, it's people like you I enjoy chatting with on here.

Cheers
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by correctguy101(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:

Who give a shiť what ndi uwa think?

My hus told me of a couple who live in the same yard as him when he was a bachelor.
Everyday the man would be seen washing cloths even his wife pant before he goes to work.
On aproko took it upon herself to gossip about this loving couple. How the man is a woman wrapper blah blah blah.
His wife even begged the husband to stop washing so people will stop abusing him but he refused!
Years later the aproko who is married to a "real man" is long divorced!
The woman wrapper man and his wife are still together going strong!
Marriage is not a competition. Everyone must go at their own pace not minding what others think or say.
I like this experience.
Once any of the partner start listening and acting in all those side talks there's bound to be serious trouble.
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by onyi143: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
There is nothing wrong with kind of man. Cos this is my type man.
This kind of man will be flawless in my eyes no matter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oya buy/sell Bitcoin, PayPal, Perfect money etc just check us at nairaomm.com grin grin grin grin

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by dordor4(f): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
May God bless him real good.
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by donsiqua(m): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
Woman wrapper!! angry angry
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by pbs4real(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
cococandy:

That too
u would have also told him to skip work jez to wash ur undies. . I think this shld be among ryt?
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:

No bush man...fry your balls!

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by pweetiedee(m): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
cococandy:
Yes I actually do. Not only cleaning the kitchen. Cooking too when required.
Men are also able bodied humans not invalid disabled ones.
fine girl
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by cococandy(f): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
pweetiedee:

fine girl
wink
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by cococandy(f): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
pbs4real:
u would have also told him to skip work jez to wash ur undies. . I think this shld be among ryt?
A man doesn't have to skip work to do any of those.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? / Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) / Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.