Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User (27836 Views)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) / Is It Right For A Husband To Carry His Plate To The Kitchen After Eating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by johnson232: 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
davidif:

I tire o. What's the big deal about cleaning as you cook? Don't they both go hand in hand?
Don't mind the man
Teaching his son a wrong thing
When that guy cooks in the future, he would be looking for someone to clean.
Because his father is infusing in him dat cooking & cleaning are two different things...

Who cooks & don't clean? undecided

1 Like

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
johnson232:

@bold...i know u would get sentimental...

Bravery doesn't mean something won't get killed...We have gallant soldiers fighting in the north, that doesn't bespeaks they won't get killed...

So bravery makes lion...anytime lion issue is discussed, fearful and fearless is likely to be involved....

That's not me being sentimental _ I'm asking you if you haven't seen it happen the other way round. It's not by force to correct a post, you only ended up shifting goal post, then saying the same thing in the long run. Totally unnecessary and a waste of time if you ask me.
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by cindybaby22(f): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
johnson232:

@bold youtube is your friend...i nor fit talk...

Just the way we have cowards trying so hard to please their wives by cleaning the kitchen & doing house boy work is the same way we have fearful male lions who go in a pride of 2 to attack buffalo. Fearless male lions go alone, go watch more documentaries....

Pride consisting minimum number of 6 lions method of attacking is for female lions, not male. Female lions attack virtually everything in pride, not male...that is why female lions move in group....Mature male lion don't move in any fvcking group...

I have watched several single male lion attacked a buffalo, the lion came for the rescue of a female lion almost killed by group of buffalo, immediately the male lion roared, they all dispersed & only one was hesitant...the male lion attack am....

i am a lover of animal world... smiley
@bold i have also watched this particular documentary.

But seems u are stylishly using this your post to preach male are more brave than female.

All your posts are always full of hate against women, so i am not surprised. smiley
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Slurity:
Shallow minded man. your son may leave to regret it.
Not at all. His wife isn't a slave. At least no housemaid to sway him if the work load is excess.it's just simple analogy,you scratch my back I scratch yours
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
vroy:
Nigeria ladies immediately u start doing it they will be like sweetheart m done cooking come and clean ooo.
Yea you're right because that's the problem with most ladies.they will misuse it
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by nlPoster: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
davidif:

Bros I wonder o. When you cook, you clean up after yourself even my oyinbo roommate warned me to do that.

I wonder why it would be seen as un-Nigerian?

Do I even need to ask,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? / Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) / Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.