Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User (27829 Views)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) / Is It Right For A Husband To Carry His Plate To The Kitchen After Eating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
ShitHead:
Marriage is a teamwork. If my wife can wash my boxers and singlet...cook for me and wash the plates. Nothing makes me less a man or human to assit her to keep the family running for the good of everyone.

She's a human being for God's sake! Not a donkey!

Anywhere she is overwhelmed, I must be there to HELP.
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by donnaD(f): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
cococandy:

Yes I actually do.
Not only cleaning the kitchen. Cooking too when required.

Men are also able bodied humans not invalid disabled ones.
My sister take high five.

1 Like

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by donnaD(f): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
cococandy:

Yes I actually do.

My sister take high five joor.

1 Like

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by kennydotkom(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
I think this is a good example I need to leaarn from. Bfor I get marry. But am still waiting for the right lady though. We men dont have to enslave women in marraige. I dont evn give out my dirty cloth to my younger one to wash for me not to talk of my wife.

1 Like

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Slurity(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
Shallow minded man. your son may leave to regret it.
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Fkforyou(m): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
So...? Of course they'll like to project themselves as the perfect husbands, Oga wetin you dey hide? Why you want show the world say you be the perfect husband? grin grin grin
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Slurity(m): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
kennydotkom:

I think this is a good example I need to leaarn from. Bfor I get marry. But am still waiting for the right lady though. We men dont have to enslave women in marraige. I dont evn give out my dirty cloth to my younger one to wash for me not to talk of my wife.
by my own calculation you are already overdue for marriage and the main reason is that you don't know how to involve others in your affairs. start giving your clothes to your younger one. let see if they will agree, if you can convince them to do that, then you are good to go

1 Like

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by vroy(m): 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nigeria ladies immediately u start doing it they will be like sweetheart m done cooking come and clean ooo.

1 Like

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by chukxie(m): 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
Evaberry:

when you finally see a man that's not a misogynist, or have the stupid and absurd African mentality of women being slaves, a man that's a feminist, Logical, driven and career focused and then he tells you he doesn't want to date you _O_ undecided...

Why are his kids light skinned tho? All these light skin families sef be forming oyibo

They're African Americans. They're lots of light-skinned black folks there.
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by imitateMe(m): 12:51am On Aug 10, 2017
cococandy:

Yes I actually do.

The same way women should pay the bills.
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by poseidon12: 12:55am On Aug 10, 2017
He should clap for himself for the big achievement of cleaning the kitchen for his wife for 15 years. Comedian.
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by lebete3000: 1:12am On Aug 10, 2017
succyblinks:
There is no manual for marriage, what rocked yours may sink others

Bye

This girl you go good for quickie oh.

See as you just made it snappy.
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by cococandy(f): 1:43am On Aug 10, 2017
imitateMe:

The same way women should pay the bills.
of course

1 Like

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by LorDBolton(m): 6:25am On Aug 10, 2017
succyblinks:

Bye

Smart woman ... Kudos
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by smartnero24(m): 6:26am On Aug 10, 2017
Marriage?? Complex thing!

Don't copy what works for Mr. A cos it might never work for u.

Just pray God to give you wisdom to try cos He's d author of the marriage institution.
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by kendo60(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2017
succyblinks:

Bye
Bro, pls tell lamm oooo.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by enigmaticlion: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
fry dodo and egg grin
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by chuksdavid28(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2017
beautiful bullshit
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by davidif: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Evaberry:

when you finally see a man that's not a misogynist, or have the stupid and absurd African mentality of women being slaves, a man that's a feminist, Logical, driven and career focused and then he tells you he doesn't want to date you _O_ undecided...

Why are his kids light skinned tho? All these light skin families sef be forming oyibo

Uhm, because that's how God made them.
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by johnson232: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
PaperLace:

There is nothing funny about nature in this case. A single male buffalo weighs a whole lot more than a lion. The lion knows this, the buffalo knows it too. It's actually stronger than a SINGLE LION.

Why the buffalo allows the LIONS to eat them is the power of numbers. It takes a team of lions (the pride) to overpower a single buffalo. They trail them long enough to weaken them, then chase and the moment they disperse, the go for a LONER as a TEAM. The idea is to bring it down on its knees and even the buffalo knows its over.

If there is anything your illustration teaches, it's the importance of teamwork. If a husband and wife can work together, complement and not compete with each other, they can conquer any marital buffalo.

Wetin this one dey talk? undecided
Only female lion go in groups to attack buffalo
A mature male lion does not need any fvcking group to attack a buffalo

Once buffalo hears the roar of one single male lion....they all disperse...
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
johnson232:

Wetin this one dey talk? undecided
Only female lion go in groups to attack buffalo
A mature male lion does not need any fvcking group to attack a buffalo

Once buffalo hears the roar of one single male lion....they all disperse...

I've watched several documentaries of mature male lions attacking buffalo(s) in group. A lone male lion can't take on a mature buffalo successfully, that's not to say it doesn't happen _but it drastically reduces its chances. A single mature buffalo can also kill a lion.

Wetin you dey talk too?

1 Like

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by davidif: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Richy4:
I know i don't need a map to go around the kitchen but Based on kitchen etiquette 101.. As you are cooking u are cleaning after yourself..Anyone that knows how to cook kinda know this simple principle

Does the wife just mess the whole place up for the man to clean?...If it was doing the dishes after eating meals, i would have understood that perfectly..

Bros I wonder o. When you cook, you clean up after yourself even my oyinbo roommate warned me to do that.
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by davidif: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
cococandy:

That too

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by davidif: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
temmypotter:
so I should now give my wife a free pass to mess up the kitchen because she's expecting a cleaner bah? what happened to cleaning as you cook?

Oga your wife is dirty abeg.

I tire o. What's the big deal about cleaning as you cook? Don't they both go hand in hand?
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by davidif: 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
girl4rmspace:
Sweet!

Not sure if I would let my husband do it though. Unless of course he insists

PM asap.
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by davidif: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
vroy:
Nigeria ladies immediately u start doing it they will be like sweetheart m done cooking come and clean ooo.

Hahahahahaha
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by johnson232: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
PaperLace:

I've watched several documentaries of mature male lions attacking buffalo(s) in group. A lone male lion can't take on a mature buffalo successfully. I don't know what you're talking about either.
@bold youtube is your friend...i nor fit talk...

Just the way we have cowards trying so hard to please their wives by cleaning the kitchen & doing house boy work is the same way we have fearful male lions who go in a pride of 2 to attack buffalo. Fearless male lions go alone, go watch more documentaries....

Pride consisting minimum number of 6 lions method of attacking is for female lions, not male. Female lions attack virtually everything in pride, not male...that is why female lions move in group....Mature male lion don't move in any fvcking group...

I have watched several single male lion attacked a buffalo, the lion came for the resue of a female lion almost killed by group of buffalo, immediately the male lion roared, they all dispersed & only one was hesitant...the male lion attack am....

i am a lover of animal world... smiley
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
johnson232:

@bold youtube is your friend...i nor fit talk...

Just the way we have cowards trying so hard to please their wives by cleaning the kichen & doing house boy work is the same way we have fearful male lions who go in a pride of 2 to attack buffalo. Fearless male lions go alone, go watch more documentaries....

Pride consisting minimum number of 6 lions method of attacking is for female lions, not male. Female lions attack virtually everything in pride, not male...that is why female lions move in group....Mature male lion don't move in any fvcking group...

I have watched a single male lion attacked a buffalo, the lion came for the resue of a female lion almost killed by group of buffalo, immediately the male lion roared, they all dispersed & only one was hesitant...the male attack am....

i am a lover of animal word... smiley

Please, quit unnecessary arguments. Male lions hunt larger preys like buffaloes in packs. Haven't you also watched a male lion killed by a mature buffalo too? Did you read the post that warranted that reply or not? That'll aid your understanding of the conversation.

African lions hunt larger preys in groups, it increases their success rate! That's the point, if it roars or is fearful _ isn't entirely my point.

https://www.nationalgeographic.org/media/buffalo-v-lions/
Go through that, then tell me what exactly is the argument in regards to the first post you decided to oppose undecided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by johnson232: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
PaperLace:

Please, quit unnecessary arguments. Male lions hunt larger preys like buffaloes in packs. Haven't you also watched a male lion killed by a mature buffalo too? Did you read the post that warranted that reply or not? That'll aid your understanding of the conversation.

African lions hunt larger preys in groups, it increases their success rate! That's the point, if it roars or is fearful _ isn't entirely my point.
@bold...i know u would get sentimental...

Bravery doesn't mean something won't get killed...We have gallant soldiers fighting in the north, that doesn't bespeaks they won't get killed...

So bravery makes lion...anytime lion issue is discussed, fearful and fearless is likely to be involved....
Re: ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User by johnson232: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
PaperLace:

https://www.nationalgeographic.org/media/buffalo-v-lions/
Go through that, then tell me what exactly is the argument in regards to the first post you decided to oppose undecided.
Your post was specious....so i had to correct it...

I don't need to read any article....i watch it everyday....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? / Is Bride Price Necessary After All These? / Six Effective Ways You Can Cut Cost In These Hard Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.